• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Ok so I'll try to brief this. Around the end of 2017 I went through a bit of a mental breakdown and it caught with me by end of 2018. I'm still picking myself back up and am not working at the moment. I did my taxes and I'm wondering when my tax refund should arrive it's been a lot longer than 21 days. Website says they got it, but still being processed. Estimate was April and now I'm not sure what's happening

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If you didn't work in 2018, I don't think you get any refunds since you likely didn't pay taxes. If you did work, it might just be delayed.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Ok, it's just weird because I know I'm getting it. But it says should be 21 days been way longer than that

Last edited:

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
All tax refunds are on delay while the IRS is tied up shredding the president's tax returns.

Sorry.
Are you being serious? I know Trump is hiding his tax returns probably because of all the sleazy loopholes he uses to not pay taxes. But wasn't sure sounds like you're joking

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Are you being serious? I know Trump is hiding his tax returns probably because of all the sleazy loopholes he uses to not pay taxes. But wasn't sure sounds like you're joking

I was joking... or I might be telling the truth.. you never know what's happening in Washington nowadays.