• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pro Wrestling Syndicate Five Year Cards

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Here's the cards for this weekends Pro Wrestling Syndicate iPPV's.

* The Great Muta & KAI vs. Sami Callihan & Tony Nese
* Mil Mascaras vs. Samuray Del Sol
* Big Van Vader vs. 2 Cold Scorpio
* Teddy Hart vs. AR Fox
* PWS Tag Team champions The Lone Rangers vs. The Phat Pack with Ox Baker vs. The Nasty Boys vs. Powers Of Pain vs. Zero Gravity vs. The Briscoes vs. Enhancement Talent
* Tommy Dreamer vs. Kevin Matthews
* Musical Sing-Off: Koko B Ware vs. Slick
* $5 Wrestling: Freight Train vs. Dynomite
* Amber vs. Annie Social vs. Barbie vs. Brittney Savage
* Adam Cole vs. Alex Reynolds vs. Mike Dennis vs. Taka Suzuki vs. Zema Ion vs. QT Marshall vs. Davey Richards
* Street Fight: Dan Maff vs. Devon Moore
* Also appearing are The Sheik, PN News, Ted DiBiase and more.

JUNE 2:
* PWS champion Sami Callihan vs. Kevin Matthews
* Tony Nese vs KAI
* Teddy Hart vs. Scott Steiner
* Big Van Vader and 2 Cold Scorpio vs. The Powers Of Pain with Slick
* Phantasio vs Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci
* Tommy Dreamer vs The Sheik
* Samuray Del Sol vs. AR Fox vs. Taka Suzuki
* $5 Wrestling: Freight Train vs Dynomite
* Alexxis Nevaeh vs Brittney Savage
* The Briscoes vs. Jay Lethal & Devon Moore in a bout that will not air on iPPV.
* Also appearing are PN News, Koko B Ware, Star Man, The Great Muta and Maria Kanellis.
I've got to say, Friday's show looks pretty good actually. So does Saturday's for that matter. Honestly, there's a lot worse ways to spend $9 than on these iPPV's. I think I may just order Friday's and if its good, Saturday's as well.

I think seeing Koko B Ware vs. Slick in a musical sing off is well worth the money, don't you?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I don't see how they're making this whole Vader/Scorpio connection... booking them in the same match on both nights..? Seems a bit odd, but ah well, I can dig it!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I don't see how they're making this whole Vader/Scorpio connection... booking them in the same match on both nights..? Seems a bit odd, but ah well, I can dig it!

They've been friends for years so maybe that's it? Either way, you're right, its hard to complain. Assuming Vader can still go and Scorpio is in decent shape, that could be a pretty good match.

Also, I just noticed something really odd. Zema Ion is working this show. How is it that Nese wasn't allowed to work it by TNA (leading to his requesting his release) yet Ion is?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
They've been friends for years so maybe that's it? Either way, you're right, its hard to complain. Assuming Vader can still go and Scorpio is in decent shape, that could be a pretty good match.

Also, I just noticed something really odd. Zema Ion is working this show. How is it that Nese wasn't allowed to work it by TNA (leading to his requesting his release) yet Ion is?

That's the thing, TNA apparently allows most of their superstars to work small independent shows. Basically, the only thing that's off limits is WWE. You've got guys like Angle and Team 3D that have worked for New Japan over the years, as well as Hernandez wrestling for ROH and AAA last year, and even Jeff Jarrett did some indy shows in Tennesse in 2004-2006 on top of being a champion in AAA. I'm not surprised by Ion working this show, because I don't really buy that TNA forbade Nese from working this show, or any other show. They probably told him he couldn't work full-time in the indies, and that's what lead to his release. I believe they would have allowed for a couple of indy dates here and there if that was his choice.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I don't really buy that TNA forbade Nese from working this show, or any other show. They probably told him he couldn't work full-time in the indies, and that's what lead to his release. I believe they would have allowed for a couple of indy dates here and there if that was his choice.

Yeah, I'm starting to think there's more to this Nese story than initially was reported. You're right, he probably wanted to work a full-time schedule since TNA wasn't really using him, and you know what, now he can.