• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pro Wrestling PRIDE

edgehead09

Match 1: Well, it was good but not great. The psychology was god wtih the babyfaces geting jumped and double teamed. Hot tag was nice. However, with the Embassy posing and exercising, i thought you would have the faces win with a roll up or somesort of thing liek that after Hero did some jumping jacks or messing up on a flip into the ring and hurting himself just enough for the three count.

Promo and interview 1: Ok, so the Homicide was a little off the mark. You probally dont know this but ppl that are thugs dont really go around and say how thuggish they are. They simply talk about how real they are and how they must do anything to win. The Bratt at the end was ok but dont have Cide say Baby ever again...........Also, the Austin Aries match was good. I would love to see that match after that promo. It asked alot of questions as in who is the better wrestler and will Steen lose anothe big one. O, Cant wait for the AMERICAN DRAGON

Match 2: Ok, when London tagged into Kendrick that should of been the hot tag from Kendrick to London. What i am basically saying is that the hot tag happened to early. you should of gave Londrick one more hope spot. The finish could of been tweaked to a simple roll up finish or something because Ace and Colt beat ass and then got soundly beat. To keep both over it would be easily for a missed turnbuckle attack and then a school boy.

Promo 2: Was good..comedy between Ryan and Lost was good...Last paragraph was unnecesarry because it restated all that was said earlier...could of ended it a little better.

Match 3: Woah, was not expecting the win from Sydal/Lethal. I figured you would go with Sky hittin his finisher and then Sweny gets the tag for the win. Another thing...Sky should never tag in Sweeny unless the opponent is all the way down and Sweeny gets about two kicks and then right back out. You did the promo as to were Sweeny felt he shouldnt be in the match and as the leader he shouldnt have to wrestle in the match.

BRYAN DAINELSON

Promo 3: It kinda seems that Smokes and JTG are a team and Evans aand Tornado are a team. Also, JTG and Smokes should be ith Homicide, B-Boy and Hernandez because of their gimmick. The interaction between VS and NRC was good because it just showed the main differences in the factions in everything from wrestling style to personal taste.

Match 4: now, that is how you do a hot tag. Good hope for steenerico and The blind tag was done excellently. Also, Steen pining his opopponent was good because it actually gives competition to the PPV match

someone gettin their fuckin head kicked in

Match 5: What can i say great match...back and forth match so the quick ending was good

Promo 4: Woah man...that was a VIP LOUNGE and was excellent... pushed the hell out of the main event which is what u wanna do...that was perfect and MVP line at the end equals classic

comicgeekelly

PRIDE review

Good to have ya back.

One Week- I still say it's Chris Jericho.

Six Man Tag- SPRINGBOARD HIGH FIVE! = Best spot of the match. Overall the match was well done. It could have been chaotic, but it was somewhat calm. Every man got in a good amount of offence, which was good. A great way to kick off the show.

Homicide promo- Good promo. It felt like one of his older ROH promos.

Aries promo- Aries came off as a cocky heel in this promo. Hopefully that's what you were going for. It's been so long it's hard to remember some of the stories.

One Week- There it is again.

Londrick vs. SCS- Good action throughout. Some funny moments from Cabana were a nice addition. The end sequence of the match was really good and it flowed well.

Dynasty promo- Awesome Sweeney promo. One thing that I noticed was that Sweeney kept saying Sweet and Sour Inc instead of the Dynasty. Was that on purpose or was that an accident?

Sky/Sweeney vs. Sydal/Lethal- The sudden ending was suprising. Sweeney was used the perfect amount in the match, not too much and not too little. A decent match.

One Week- Hype, hype, hype!

Vulture Squad/NRC promo- Oh why'd ya have to bring up Benoit? The brawl was a nice touch.

Aries/Stevens vs. Steenerico- If this was a preview for the Steen/Aries match, that is a match to look forward to.

One Week- If it's not Jericho I'm gonna be pissed.

MCMG vs. Shelton/Burke- Very good match. I was actually really suprised that the Guns didn't pick up the win.

VIP Lounge- Great segment. Every person was in character. It set up the 4 way nicely and it was a great way to close out the show.

AC- It felt like I was watching a Chikara show with the amount of tag matches you had on the card this week. It's not a bad thing though. A great comeback show, the PPV looks awesome. Thanks for reading POI.

Pro Wrestling PRIDE Championship
Samoa Joe© vs CM Punk vs MVP vs Paul Burchill

Pro Wrestling PRIDE International Championship
Austin Aries© vs Kevin Steen

Pro Wrestling PRIDE Lightweight Championship
Matt Sydal© vs Scorpio Sky

Vulture Squad vs No Remorse Corps
No DQ
Jack Evans vs Roderick Strong
Human Tornado & JTG vs Davey Richards & Rocky Romero

Homicide vs Jimmy Rave

Pro Wrestling PRIDE Tag Team Championship Match
Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli© vs Cody Rhodes & Lance Hoyt vs Joey Ryan & Scott Lost vs Winner of C&M Tag Tournament

Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament Finals
Brian Kendrick & Paul London vs Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Strong Style Thugs vs The Embassy: Pretty good start here, with a nice flow to this, allowing everyone to get some stuff in. Hero and Claudio played epic heels.
With Hernandez down, Hero & Castagnoli celebrate. They run to opposite ropes, and springboard off. They meet in the middle of the ring with a SPRINGBOARD HIGH FIVE! Yeah!
rofl.

Everyone got a go, and the ending was pretty neat. Cide gets momentum heading into Exodus for his match with Rave.

Homicide promo: Some nice, solid hype for Exodus. The promo was pretty good, and the match should be great at Exodus.

Austin Aries promo: Nice, long promo, better than I expected. Builds up well for Aries vs Steen. Aries better win.

Second City Saints vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick: Showcased some nice athleticism early, and the match stayed pretty quick after that. I thought the ending was a little ... meh. Cabana oversold the shot, he should have been able to dodge the 450 by then. Still, a good match.

Sweet n Sour Inc promo: Nice, I like the use of Sweeney. Lost and Ryan had thier little comedy bit, I wasn't really a fan of it. The rest of the promo was good though.

Scorpio Sky and Larry Sweeney vs Matt Sydal and Jay Lethal: The psychology to this was good, with Scorpio not wanting Sweeney in until needed. Sweeney played the arrogant heel well, and you actually gave him a little more offense than I expected. Sydal had to eventually hit him with something. Lethal getting the win wasn't good, IMO. Sky should have looked strong, even if he got the pin by cheating.

Vulture Squad/No Remorse Corps Confrontation: Ehh, alright build to the feud, although I didn't particularly like it. Just meh.

Austin Aries and Erick Stevens vs Steenerico: Ehh, I'm already burnt out on tag team matches by this point of the card. Nothing is too different at this point. Steen making Aries tap means Aries has to win on Sunday. It's how the biz works.

Motor City Machine Guns vs Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin: Ehh, another match. I'd be lying if I said I read it properly, and didn't just skim, because at this point, too many tags. Some nice classic Guns tandem offense. Surprised you didn't have them win, as Londrick vs the Guns would be an epic match.

VIP Lounge: Everyone was great in terms of character. You really do have Joe and Punk well above everyone else, so I can't see Burchill or MVP winning this Sunday. This was great hype for it, and the way it ended with all four laid out was very smart.

AC: Too many tags. You need a different way to build for the PPV. The promos were good though.

nate757 said:
Promo and interview 1: Ok, so the Homicide was a little off the mark. You probally dont know this but ppl that are thugs dont really go around and say how thuggish they are. They simply talk about how real they are and how they must do anything to win. The Bratt at the end was ok but dont have Cide say Baby ever again
rofl.

The Rated R CMStar

I can't see Joe's reign ending here. He has a lot of road to go left holding that championship.

I am predicting at least one title change on the card and I am predicting this one will be. Aries taps again to the Sharpshooter

Sydal retains. I will riot if Sky wins, even though booking wise it would made sense.

Vulture Squad vs No Remorse Corps
No DQ
Jack Evans vs Roderick Strong
Human Tornado & JTG vs Davey Richards & Rocky Romero
Heel victory to keep this feud going.

Homicide vs Jimmy Rave
He overcomes interference and wins this match. Still, booking wise, it wouldn't matter if it went to the other way.

Pro Wrestling PRIDE Tag Team Championship Match
Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli© vs Cody Rhodes & Lance Hoyt vs Joey Ryan & Scott Lost vs Winner of C&M Tag Tournament
I see the team of Londrick going all the way in the night and defeating the champions, starting a feud between the two. I know I would love to see that happening.

Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament Finals
Brian Kendrick & Paul London vs Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin

Exodus2.jpg

Pro Wrestling PRIDE
Exodus
MTV Special

The Preview

-Pro Wrestling PRIDE will present its second MTV Special, Exodus very soon. This one has been months in the making, and it’s sure to be EPIC. Here’s the card.

-All four of these men have been battling. At Uprising, Samoa Joe and CM Punk locked up in what was called a match of the year candidate. Samoa Joe was victorious, and he became the first ever PRIDE Champion. Paul Burchill and MVP also faced off in that show, and they presented a brutal match. MVP was called the winner, but he achieved that through cheap tactics. Now, all four men have a chance at PRIDE Gold. This match is sure to be a battle, with all four men having something to do with each other. This will be Samoa Joe’s first ever PRIDE Championship defense. Will his title reign begin with a high note, or will it end prematurely?

-Austin Aries won a brutal ladder match to become PRIDE International Champion. Kevin Steen won an amazing four way match on the show after Uprising. He earned himself an International Title shot. For the past couple of shows, both of these men have been playing mind games with each other. On the last show, Steen was able to pin Aries in a tag team match. Can Mr. Wrestling outwrestle the Wrestling Machine?

-Matt Sydal is your PRIDE Lightweight Champion. The exciting champion beat Jay Lethal and Scorpio Sky at Uprising to earn the Lightweight belt. Scorpio Sky hasn’t gone out of title contention though. With the help of his agent, Larry Sweeney, Scorpio was able to become the number one contender to Sydal’s Title. Through Larry Sweeney’s cheap tactics, Scorpio earned himself a match at Exodus. Sweeney and Sydal were once in a business relationship, but now, they’re polar opposites. How big of a role will Sweet & Sour play in the match?

No Remorse Corps vs the Vulture Squad
No DQ Matches
Roderick Strong vs Jack Evans
Davey Richards & Rocky Romero vs Human Tornado & JTG

-These teams are naturally at odds. The NRC represents seriousness in and out of the ring. The Vulture Squad is a fun, high flying group. This rivalry began when Jack Evans & Roderick Strong competed in the International Title contendership 4 Way. Both men were brawling out of the ring when the pin occurred. Roderick Strong proceeded to brutalize his former tag team partner in the parking lot, showing his frustration. Both of these groups have had confrontation after confrontation the past couple of weeks. Now things come to a boiling point, where things are going to get hardcore. Which will prove to be superior, power or speed?

Homicide vs Jimmy Rave

-Prince Nana does not like Homicide. He’s made fun of his street upbringing, and has mocked his dress, and his career. His crown jewel, Jimmy Rave, has come to please Nana, and is on a mission to take out the Notorious 187. Homicide showed that he will not go down quickly, and has fought the Embassy with all he had, with the help of Hernandez & B-Boy. Will Nana’s wish be granted, or will the Street Thug shock the Ghanaian prince?

Pro Wrestling PRIDE Tag Team Championship
Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli© vs Cody Rhodes & Lance Hoyt vs Joey Ryan & Scott Lost vs Winners of C&M Tag Tournament

-The cocky tag team champions, Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli don’t believe that they don’t have any competition in the PRIDE Tag Team Ranks. So their 3 opponents for their Exodus match have not even faced either Hero or Castagnoli. Cody Rhodes & Lance Hoyt earned their title shot by beating the Age of The Fall, which sent the Revolutionary team into suspension. Hero & Castagnoli helped organize the Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament, wanting to spot the best team in PRIDE. And Joey Ryan & Scott Lost literally BOUGHT their tag team title shot. Their agent, Larry Sweeney, offered Prince Nana a large sum of money to get into the match. This is a sure way to have absolute mayhem. Which team will walk away with gold?

Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament
The Finals
Shelton Benjamin & Elijah Burke vs Brian Kendrick & Paul London

-Both of these teams have fought hard to make their way to the finals of the Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament. This will be an exciting matchup between two of PRIDE’s hottest teams. The winner of this match still has the Title Match.

-The Age of The Fall will be returning soon after their suspension.

-The winner of Jack Evans vs Roderick Strong will be receiving an International Title Shot.

uberpromo.jpg

One thing that I noticed was that Sweeney kept saying Sweet and Sour Inc instead of the Dynasty. Was that on purpose or was that an accident?

It's the (Sweet & Sour) Dynasty, so yeah. anything with Sweeney in it will have SNS on it.

Promo and interview 1: Ok, so the Homicide was a little off the mark. You probally dont know this but ppl that are thugs dont really go around and say how thuggish they are. They simply talk about how real they are and how they must do anything to win. The Bratt at the end was ok but dont have Cide say Baby ever again

don't tell me how to write a thug promo. it's a promo, and if you've ever seen a Cide promo from his early ROH days, that basically was a basic promo of his.

You probally dont know this

please don't preclude your question like that. you're assuming something about me that you don't even know.

Qwake

Should be an awesome match, the four most popular guys in Pride and it should be epic. I don't see Joe losing the title but their is a small chance that he could.

This could be my favourite match on the show, both guys are awesome and I think Aries will retain in a thriller.

I am still unsure who will win this one but I am guessing Sky will get a win with the help of his mates. Could be good.

I think each team will leave this show with a win under their belts, Strong Vs Evans will be good. I hope Strong gets the win but I see Evans getting it here...

Homicide vs Jimmy Rave

I am really not sure but both are great wrestlers and this could be another great match for this show.

Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli© vs Cody Rhodes & Lance Hoyt vs Joey Ryan & Scott Lost vs Winners of C&M Tag Tournament

The only team I see winning the tag belts would be the winners of the C&M Tourney but other then them I think the Champs will retain.

Londrick have been winning in nearly every BTB lately so I hope you do something different and have Elijah and Shelton get the win in what should be a great match. I look forward to this.

The show is looking awesome and I will have to check it out! Check out IPW if you get a chance :)

Joe all the way here. This will be epic for Pride, and may just end up a match of the month candidate.

Should be a very atheletic and entertaining match up. I think Austin will retain, but this really could go either way.

As much as I hate it, It looks like things will go in Scorpio's favor and Sydal will lose the title. At least let Sydal get some pop back after the match somehow and I sure hope this won't be the last meeting of the two.

Gonna pull for JTG and Tornado on this one. Just got a feeling they will pull this off. NO DQ will certainly up the ante here.

Homicide vs Jimmy Rave

Not really a Rave fan, so I'll pull for Homicide.

Retain, I don't see it working out any other way.

Shelton and Elijah sucked to write for in my BTB...so I'm voting for THE BKB and THE Paul London.

Thinks look great here. Be sure to check out this week's XCW: Full Throttle when you get a chance!

Pro Wrestling PRIDE - Exodus - Part 1

PRIDE3.png

Exodus2.jpg

Pro Wrestling PRIDE
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
New Alhambra Arena

MTV Special
Exodus

The PRIDE logo flashes quickly across the screen. A music video showcasing the PRIDE Superstars is shown, played along to “Breakout” by the one and only, Miley Cyrus.

Every week's the same
Stuck in school so lame
My parents say that I'm lazy
Getting up at 8 is crazy

Tired of hearing what to do
So unfair,
So uncool

Days too long
And I'm holding on
Till I hear the bell ring

Cuz it's the time when
The time when

We're gonna Breakout
Let the party start
We're gonna stay out
Gonna break some hearts

We're gonna dance till the dance floor falls apart
Uh oh, all over again.
We're gonna wakeup everyone we know
We're gonna have some fun, gonna loose control

Feels so good, to let go-oh-oh.

Hangout, it's something we like to do
With my friends, every mess were into HA
These are the last songs that we chose
None of them are here to remember you

Days too long
And I'm holding on
Till I hear the bell ring

Cuz it's the time when
The time when

We're gonna Breakout
Let the party start
We're gonna stay out
Gonna break some hearts
Uh oh, all over again.
We're gonna have some fun, gonna loose control

Feels so good, to let go-oh-oh.

I wish it would never end,
Spending time with my friends.
Oh with my friends!

Breakout
Let the party start
We're gonna stay out
Gonna break some hearts
Uh oh, all over again.
We're gonna have some fun, gonna lose control!

After the song stops playing, the fans are seen in the arena, the birthplace of the original ECW. The new entrance stage is seen, and the fans are also seen, holding their signs up while cheering loudly. The camera now shows the announcers booth.

Simon – Welcome, MTV viewers, to this special 3 hour event. Pro Wrestling PRIDE is back, with a big show that we call Exodus.
Malenko – Right now, in this very arena, you’re going to see some of the best wrestling in the entire world. I know that might sound cocky, but it’s the fans that got us right here, right now.
Masters – Wow, what a suck up.
Simon – Ignore him, he’s missed his injection cycle. Right now, we’re starting things off hot and heavy, as we’ll see the finals of the Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament. Let’s see what happened during that tournament, and how things went down.

[A highlight video is played, showing how the Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament was started. It shows the victories of Benjamin & Burke over Shelley & Sabin and Generico & Burke. Clips of London & Kendrick’s aerial tactics are seen as well, and their wins are shown as well. The final standings are shown in the video as well.]

D’Angelis – This is the opening contest! It is the Finals of the Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament! It is scheduled for one fall, under a 30 minute time limit!

Battle without Honor or Humanity starts to play, and Paul London and Brian Kendrick walk onto the entrance stage. They jog to the ring, trying to get the fans pumped.

D’Angelis – In the ring, weighing at a total combined weight of 396 pounds, the team of Brian Kendrick and Paul London!

Still DRE blasts through the speakers. Shelton Benjamin & Elijah Burke walk onto the entrance stage, receiving a large amount of boos from the crowd. They taunt the fans while talking into the camera.

D’Angelis – On their way to the ring, weighing at a total of 448 pounds, Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin!

NewNvsAA.jpg

Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament

The Finals
Shelton Benjamin & Elijah Burke vs Paul London & Brian Kendrick

*Bell Rings*

The match starts off with Shelton Benjamin and Paul London starting off the match. Shelton looks at London with a look of disgust, and just starts to laugh at the smaller opponent. Shelton tries to start the match off hot with a straight slap to the face, but London ducks under it. Shelton turns quickly around, and the two push each other for a lockup. Benjamin overpowers London, pushing him to the ropes. Shelton breaks the lock between the two, and starts to open up with punches on London. Paul covers up, and tries to come back with shots to the body. Shelton grimaces in pain after a shot to the midsection, and London is safe from attack. London bounces off of the other set of ropes, but is tossed onto the apron after Benjamin saw him coming. London still punches Benjamin though, and follows up with a hard elbow that sent him backwards. Paul flies into the ring over the ropes, and takes Shelton down with an arm drag. Both get up fairly quickly, but London sweeps Shelton’s legs away for a cover. Before the ref could even count, Benjamin pushes London off of him. Both stand up quickly again, and they run at each other, both getting knocked down after clotheslining each other.

London starts to get up first, and he starts to work on Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin is on a knee, and London drives elbows to the back of the head, and grabbing Shelton in a headlock. London walks over to his corner with Shelton still in the hold, trying to get Brian Kendrick into the match. Shelton Benjamin is able to attempt a suplex to get out of it, but London lands on his feet. Shelton turns around swiftly, and kicks the unaware London in the gut. He grabs him by the head, placing him in a headlock. London reverses out of it quickly into a wristlock into a headlock. Shelton pushes London away, breaking the headlock and sending his opponent off of the ropes. London comes back to his original position in the ring, but is taken down with a nice hip toss. Shelton holds onto the arm, putting it into an armbar. Shelton drags London to his corner, tagging in Elijah Burke. London’s trapped arm prevents him from blocking a shot to the back from Elijah. London is bent over, and Elijah uses the rope as his aide to drop a knee on the back of the head. Burke smiles cockily to the crowd with his opponent down on the mat.

Burke drags London to the middle of the ring and makes a cover. 1…2… Paul kicks out, angering Elijah. Burke now starts to punch London mercilessly, then going for another cover. 1… London kicks out once again. London won’t go down just yet, but Burke stops him from rallying by placing him in a tight legscissors. London tries to counter out of this, and tries to rally the crowd behind him. He rolls over a couple of times, but Burke is holding on tightly onto the legscissors. London finally is able to roll to his stomach still locked, and he bounces from left to right, loosening the legs of his angry opponent. London stands on his head now, and snaps back quickly. He is free from the leg scissors, and turns to his corner for a tag. He dives, but Elijah was able to grab him by the ankle to prevent the hot tag. London uses his free leg to stand, and tries to kick Burke away. He tries an enziguiri, but Burke ducks under it, yelling “you can’t hurt me little man.” London recovers in a short amount of time, and he is able to kick Elijah with a back heel to the face. London dives to his corner once more, and gets the tag to Brian Kendrick.

Kendrick comes in running, and first dropkicks the seated Burke in the face, knocking him to the mat. He then knocks Benjamin off of the apron with a forearm to the face. Kendrick now stands in the middle of the ring, smiles and flicks his hair, to the delight of the women in attendance. Burke starts to stand up, and Kendrick walks over to him, and punches him a couple of times. Burke just laughs at the attempt, and shows Kendrick the “real” way of how it’s done. He connects with one hook punch, but Kendrick retaliates in no time with a forearm to the face followed by a jawbreaker from out of nowhere. Kendrick lets out a battle cry, and goes up to the top turnbuckle. He jumps off after a little theatrics and lands on Burke after a nice Frog Splash. He makes the cover. 1…2… Shelton Benjamin is out of the ring, and pulls Brian off of his partner. Shelton pulls Kendrick near the corner, and takes him by the hair and starts to choke him on the bottom rope while the referee isn’t looking. This gives Burke time to recover and stand back up. Burke runs at the corner, and connects with the Outer Limitz Elbow Drop to the weakened Kendrick.

After dropping the elbow, Burke looks energized, having trapped Brian Kendrick in the corner. He goes to the middle of the ring, and taunts to the crowd, receiving boos as he does this. Kendrick is slowly starting to stand up, and Burke stops his gloating and runs at the corner. Burke connects with a clothesline to the corner, weakening him again. Burke now just pummels his opponent with boxing style punches to the body, until the referee forces him to move back. Looking satisfied with the damage he inflicted on his weak and weary opponent, the pompous Elijah Burke tags in to his partner, Shelton Benjamin. Kendrick is starting to limp out of the corner when Benjamin gets into the ring, and Shelton runs at him. Kendrick ducks under the clothesline attempt, making Benjamin crash into the turnbuckle. Kendrick runs at the prone Benjamin, trying to take him down. Benjamin gets his elbow up in the corner, avoiding the attack. Benjamin runs at Kendrick, but Kendrick rolls through, and hops up to the second rope. Benjamin turns around and sees Kendrick flying in the air towards him. Benjamin is able to catch him though, and powers his opponent down with a backbreaker.

Benjamin makes a quick cover after the backbreaker. 1…2… London breaks up the cover. Burke is standing outside the ring, and pulls Kendrick off of the mat and to the outside, starting to brawl with him. Paul London and Shelton Benjamin are in the ring, and the speedy London knocks Benjamin back to the mat in no time with a beautiful dropsault. London holds his hands up, and goes to the apron, letting out a yell. He runs across the apron, and delivers a jaw dropping Shooting Star Press to Burke and Kendrick. All 3 men are down, and the fans are on their feet, chanting “Holy Shit.” Benjamin is still down in the ring too, and is favoring his midsection. The 3 men on the outside start to stand up, and exchange tired punches to each other. London and Kendrick team up on Elijah Burke, but both still can’t go at 100%. Shelton Benjamin now is standing, and looks recovered. He has a wide grin on his face, and he bounces off the far ropes. Shelton flies out of the ring with a no hands ROPE FLIP, taking all 3 men on the outside again. The fans wow in amazement, as all four men look damaged after the move.

After a few moments, all of the participants in the match start to stand up. Burke starts to attack the legal man Brian Kendrick. Kendrick is punched several times, and is knocked off balance already. Shelton Benjamin rolls into the ring, trying to buy himself more time to recover. Kendrick looks out on his feet, and Burke pushes him onto the ring apron, damaging the back. Burke now scoops Kendrick up, and just rams Kendrick’s body onto the apron. Burke rolls him into the ring for Shelton to cover. Shelton is a little late on the cover to Kendrick. 1…2… Kendrick kicks out barely, and Shelton is yelling at the ref to overturn the decision. Shelton goes to the corner, waiting for Kendrick to stand back up. Kendrick is back up now, and Shelton accelerates at him. Shelton goes for the Paydirt, but Kendrick was able to sidestep, making Benjamin fall onto the mat on his back. Kendrick rolls to the mat, putting Benjamin quickly in a pinning predicament. 1…2… Benjamin kicks out, and he stands up quickly. Kendrick is on his knees, and Benjamin grabs him by the waist for a back suplex. Kendrick slipped through the attempt, and he jumps up onto Shelton’s shoulders, taking him down with a desperation Inverted Hurracanrana.

Kendrick reaches out, and tries to tag in Paul London. Shelton crawls at Kendrick, and pulls him back to the middle of the ring. Kendrick is able to perform a backflip to escape it, and he turns to his corner. He makes the tag to Paul London. London comes in charging at Shelton, taking him down with a running dropkick. Shelton ends up in his own corner, where Elijah Burke slaps him for the tag. Burke comes in, and tries to take London down with a clothesline, which Paul ducks under. Paul rebounds off of the corner, running AGAINST the cornered Shelton. This leads him to flip backwards, avoiding another Burke attack. This makes the two New Nation members crash into each other in the corner. London dropkicks the two cornered men, making Burke fall to the mat. London now comes off of the middle rope with a springboard, attempting a Lionsault. Burke rolls out of the way, but London lands on his feet. Burke is on his knees, and London stuns him with a low superkick right to the face. London lets out a yell, but is then taken down by Shelton Benjamin. Brian Kendrick comes into the ring, and he starts to brawl with Shelton getting dumped to the outside.

Burke and London start to stand up in the middle of the ring, and the fans chant for London. Burke grabs London by the hair, and delivers vicious knees to the face. London looks weak, and Elijah pulls him in for what looks like a Russian Legsweep. London fights out of it, and he counters it nicely into a neck lock facebuster. London looks energized, and he climbs up to the top rope. Elijah starts to stand up, and London flies off of the ropes towards him. Burke catches Paul in a powerbomb position, and quickly throws London onto a turnbuckle. London is out on the turnbuckles, and Elijah charges at him, after signaling for the Elijah Express. Burke’s attempt misses after London flips to the outside apron. London starts to climb up the ropes, trying to attempt the London Star Press. Shelton Benjamin hops up onto the apron in one leap, and pushes the ropes, crotching London in the process. Brian Kendrick comes in off of the floor to battle Shelton, and Kendrick gets the advantage quickly with a lifting DDT onto the floor!

London is recovered on the top rope, but Burke comes to the corner, attacking London. Burke weakens London enough to set up for a big move. Burke punches London again, and hooks him in for a top rope Russian Legsweep. London is able to battle out of it though, and makes London lose his balance on the ropes, making him fall forward onto the mat. London stands up on the top rope, facing the crowd. London attempts a Moonsault, but Burke sticks his knees up, trying to avoid the impact. London sees this in midair, and lands on his feet in front of Burke, saving himself. London takes a few steps forward, and connects with the Standing London Star Press! He makes the cover.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3!

*Bell Rings*

D’Angelis – Here are your winners, Brian Kendrick and Paul London!

Paul London and Brian Kendrick are seen looking very beaten, but still holding their hands up in the ring. They walk to the back, signaling for the tag team title belts.

Malenko – That was a very tough victory for London & Kendrick, and that’s only their first match out of two tonight.

Simon – They still have some time to recover though, but they still are at the disadvantage. That was an amazing win though, and they look just as strong as the champions.
Masters – But they’re still going to get smoked in the important match.

Malenko – That will be a tough match for everyone, having eight guys and only one pin in the match has to be pretty chaotic.

Simon – That really will be an exciting match for later in the show. But right now, we’re going to go backstage, where Lena Yada is with the tag team champions, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli.

Before the interview area is shown, a simple image is shown for several seconds.

promo2.jpg

The backstage area is shown, where Lena Yada is sandwiched between Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli. They have their PRIDE Tag Team Title belts around their waists, with cocky looks on their faces.

Lena_Yada.jpg

Lena – As you can see, I’m here with Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli, the Kings of Wrestling. Guys, tonight you’re in a big Fatal Four Way match. How do you think you’re going to do in a match that could become so wild?

Chris_Hero10.jpg
C_Castagnoli4.jpg

Hero –
It doesn’t matter. We’ve been in any type of match you can name, whether it’s in this piece of crap town Philly, or in Germany. You can put as many people as you want against us, but the result will still be the same. Me and Claudio will be coming out with a win once again, and there really is no cute, metaphoric way to put it. These belts aren’t going anywhere for a long time, let me guarantee you that lady.

Lena –
OK. So how do you want to win? Are there any scores to settle with any participants of your match tonight?

Claudio –
We don’t need to have any rivalries with anyone, we are just here to win. We don’t care about the fans that boo us or the little writers that sit behind their computers doing nothing but wasting their time trying to criticize us. When we get into that ring, we will be ready to beat anyone at all costs. Remember Lena, that we are the Kings. Everyone else can just bow down to us or get out of our way. There will be no Cinderella stories in our matches. There always will be the same finish. The Kings will Reign Supreme again and again.

Hero –
Claudio, I know that we don’t need to have any rivalries, but have you seen the guys that we’re going to have to face. I really don’t think Cody Rhodes and Lance Hoyt will even get a punch off on us. They didn’t even beat us to earn their title shot. They somehow had Ricky Steamboat let them beat up 3 emo punching bags called the AOTF to get a shot at our titles. That’s a really funny joke that Steamboat tries to pull, that old man is already out of his mind. It’s the two most generic guys in the entire wrestling business, hands down. I don’t think the fans would care for them even if they were as good looking as me.

Claudio –
But you have to laugh at Larry Sweeney. His team with Scott Lost and Joey Ryan is the biggest joke I have ever, ever seen. He paid to get into the match, and he still won’t be close to winning. Sweeney already knows that whatever he does is going to fail. He’s not even the Most Moneymaking Man in PRIDE, he knows that Double C gets way more money than he does.

Hero –
But at least we get paid a pretty nice sum for his stupidity. We need to keep them in our matches all of the time now because we could become millionaires if we keep this up.

Lena –
Finally, we just saw Paul London and Brian Kendrick pick up a big win in the Cash & Money Tag Team Tournament. They’re the final team in the Tag Team Four Way later today. How do you think they’ll do with their aerial offense?

Hero –
First off, let me set things straight. They’re not wrestlers. They don’t do what I do. All of you can call them athletes, but those two skinny sticks are nothing compared to Chris Hero or Claudio Castagnoli. I don’t see them doing what I do, and that is what athleticism is. All the fans need to start chanting “Chris is Awesome”, because that’s simply what I am. Or better yet, they can chant Kings Reign Supreme whenever we walk to the ring. Because that’s exactly what we do. And pretty soon, you’re going to see that in action.

Lena –
OK guys, thanks. Good luck in your match later.

The middle of the ring is seen.

D’Angelis – The following contest is a tag team match! It is scheduled for one fall, with no disqualifications!

Lo Que Paso, Paso blasts through the speakers. Davey Richards & Rocky Romero walk through the curtain, getting a massive amount of boos. They walk to the ring, spitting at the fans.

D’Angelis – First, weighing in at a combined weight of 390 pounds, Davey Richards & Rocky Romero, The No Remorse Corps!

Trauma Squad plays through the arena, to cheers from the crowd. Julius Smokes walks onto the entrance stage first, followed by JTG and The Human Tornado.

D’Angelis – Their opponents, weighing at a combined weight of 395 pounds, The Human Tornado and JTG, they are the Vulture Squad!

VSvsNRC.jpg

Tag Team Match
No Disqualification
No Remorse Corps vs Vulture Squad

*Bell Rings*

The match starts off with Davey Richards and JTG staring each other down on opposite sides of the ring. They charge at each other at the same time, and collide in the middle of the ring. They get up at the same time, and JTG comes off of the ropes. He’s kicked in the gut, and put in a wristlock by Richards. JTG is kicked again with a roundhouse to the chest, and Richards follows up with an arm whip, sending JTG to the mat. JTG is in a seated position, and he’s kicked right in the face by Richards, who follows up with an aggressive cover. 1…2… JTG gets his shoulder up, and Richards continues his offensive by putting JTG in a headlock. JTG reverses it into a grounded hammerlock quickly, but Richards battles to his feet, reversing the move into his own headlock. Richards and JTG are standing now, with Davey clasping down on JTG’s head. Richards approaches his corner, and lets Rocky Romero get the tag into the match. The two NRC members kick away at JTG, and chop him afterwards. They follow up with a double suplex, and Romero bridges it into a pin. 1…2… JTG kicks out.

Romero starts to weaken JTG more with knee drops to the face. He now rolls JTG to his stomach, locking in a Fujiwara armbar. JTG yells in pain as his left arm is being damaged, and he tries to reach out and free himself. JTG uses his strength advantage, getting up to his knees, and lifting Romero. While still in the hold, JTG drops Romero hard on the mat with a powerbomb. Romero releases the hold, and yells in pain. JTG is able to run to his corner and make the tag to the Human Tornado. Tornado gets in the ring, but is taken off of his feat quickly after a running dropkick to the knees from the quickly recovered Romero. Tornado stands up in no time, but is whipped to the ropes. Tornado ducks under a back elbow attempt, and bounces off of the other set of ropes. Romero turns around, and stops Tornado with a high back body drop. Romero does his Azucar dance, to a set of boos from the crowd. Tornado sees this, and rises to his feet like nothing happened. He tells Romero to watch what he’s going to do. Tornado dances, to cheers from the women and select men from the crowd. He’s knocked down by the unimpressed Romero with a running back elbow.

Suddenly, the lights go black. For a couple of seconds, the image can be seen.

promo2.jpg

Romero does his Azucar dance again, with Tornado down on the mat. Romero calls Richards into the ring, ready to double team Tornado. JTG comes into the ring to even the odds, but he’s taken down with a double backbreaker by the NRC members. The Human Tornado is back up, and gets the opportunity to drill Richards from behind with a dropkick to the back of the head. Romero sees Tornado, and tries to attack him. Rocky is whipped to the ropes, and Tornado bounces off of the opposite set. Tornado takes Romero out of his boots with the Pimp Pounce, which sends Romero out of the ring. Tornado follows Romero out of the ring, and looks to continue his offensive. Back in the ring, JTG and Davey Richards exchange punches to each other, and they start to brawl, eventually with both going to the outside as well. The Human Tornado now has a chair in his hands, and throws it at Romero. Rocky catches it, but it proves to be a bad decision after Tornado dropkicks him in the face. Tornado does some dancing, but is taken down unexpectedly by Davey Richards, who takes him down with a lariat to the back of the head.

Richards turns around, and is about to get hit with a running boot from JTG. The move is ducked, and Richards kicks JTG in the stomach. Davey grabs JTG in, and throws him onto the hard floor after a nice exploder suplex. The two NRC members slap hands, and start taunting the other team, stomping them in the face disrespectfully. The two pull Human Tornado up, and weaken him with a simultaneous back hand slap to the face. They pull him in for a double Northern Lights Suplex. Tornado is able to counter it though, into a Tornado DDT onto both Richards and Romero. Tornado grabs the chair he used before, and sets it up on the floor. His partner JTG stands up and the two Vultures grab Rocky Romero. Tornado stands up onto the apron while JTG weakens Rocky with strikes. After a couple of strikes from JTG, Tornado takes flight, trying to take out Romero. Rocky catches him, and is about to throw him onto the chair with a powerbomb. Tornado fights back with punches to the head, making Romero woozy. Tornado counters the possible powerbomb into a Sunset Flip, onto the chair!

Both Tornado and Romero are down on the ground, with Davey Richards a couple of feet away, pulling out a table from under the ring. JTG walks towards Davey, trying to pull the table away from him. Richards uses the table to his advantage, striking JTG in the midsection with it. Richards now places the table parallel on the apron and the floor. He pulls JTG in, about to put him through the table with a suplex. Richards is able to connect with the move, breaking the table into two. He rolls JTG into the ring for a cover. 1…2… JTG gets his shoulder up, and is sitting, holding his back. Richards rises to his feet, and kicks the already weak JTG in the back, making a loud thud. JTG falls back to the mat, and Richards goes back to the outside. He starts to throw chairs into the ring, and is joined by the recovered Rocky Romero. The two seat the knocked out JTG on a chair in the middle of the ring, and use him as a kicking bag. Kick after kick, Richards and Romero are leaving marks on JTG’s body. They spit in JTG’s face after that, and turn around to face the crowd. They are met with a springboard dropkick from the Human Tornado, who came out of nowhere.

The Human Tornado is the only one standing, and he calls for Julius Smokes to grab him a weapon. Tornado catches a steel chain and a baseball bat from the Devil’s Son in Law. Tornado walks over to the recovering Romero, and takes a swing at his legs, knocking him off of his feet. Davey Richards is running at Tornado, but he’s taken down after a shot to the midsection. Tornado lets out a “Kiya” while spinning the bat like a samurai sword. JTG joins him, and he holds the steel chain. Romero is on his knees, and JTG tries to strike him with the chain. Romero rolls out of the way, and attacks J with a chop block, taking him to the mat. Rocky grabs the chain out of JTG’s hands, and knocks Tornado down with it. He now goes back to JTG, and starts choking the grounded man out with it. Davey Richards helps his partner by setting up a chair in front of JTG’s face. Richards comes off of the ropes, and delivers a brutal baseball slide kick to JTG’s face. JTG is busted open, and Romero now has a slick smile on his face. He pulls JTG in for the Romero Special Surfboard, using the chain to pull back on the neck.

Richards is up on the second rope, and is about to drop a knee on the unprotected JTG. Suddenly, the Human Tornado comes in from off of the mat, and stuns Davey with a quick side kick right to the head. Richards falls off of the ropes, and Tornado now frees his partner JTG from Romero’s surfboard. Tornado grabs the baseball bat and the chain, twirling the chain for force. Romero stands up, and is stunned in the back with the chain. Richards stands back up, and he’s drilled with the baseball bat, getting hit square in the face. JTG is recovered, and Tornado motions for him to team up. They pick Romero off of his feet, and take him down with a double suplex. The two roll through, and Tornado now grabs Rocky by the waist, setting up for the DND/G9 Combo. JTG comes off of the ropes, but he’s stopped after a stiff baseball bat shot from the recovered Davey Richards. Richards now starts to brutalize JTG with the bat, but Human Tornado comes to save him. Rocky Romero sees Richards being attacked, and he connects with a knee to the back of the head of Tornado, weakening him. Romero now grabs Tornado by the waist, and waits for Richards to come. Richards and Romero connect with a Lariat/Dragon Suplex Combo!

Richards and Romero make a double cover on Tornado. 1…2… Tornado barely kicks out. Romero & Richards bring the weak Tornado back up, but JTG comes in and nails Romero in the back with a chair. JTG punches at Romero, and whips him off of the ropes. JTG throws the chair at Romero, knocking him to the mat, and cutting him wide open. JTG lets out a “Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,” to a nice response from the crowd. Richards turns JTG around, and takes him down with an enziguiri to the side of the head. Richards signals for JTG to stand, and once he gets to his knees, Davey charges. Richards tries a running big boot, but he’s stopped by a Pimp Slap from the recently recovered Romero. Tornado and JTG team up Richards, and take him down with a double DDT. They stand back up, and signal for the finish. They try bringing Richards back up, but Rocky Romero cuts the two off, and he has a steel chain wrapped around his hand. He distracts JTG with a knockout kick, and now focuses on Tornado.

He punches him with the steel, setting up a quick underhook from the back. Tornado counters out of it, and he now sets up the DND. Romero counters out of it too, and he punches Tornado’s balls of steel with the steel chain. Tornado is grabbed from behind, and Romero drives the Human Tornado down with a Tiger Suplex onto a CHAIR! Davey Richards is back up, and he attacks JTG, cracking him in the head with a baseball bat. Richards and Romero look at each other, locking in a double submission. Romero has his armbar locked in on Tornado, and Richards has the Kimura locked tight on JTG. Both Vulture Squad members can’t use a rope break to escape. They have nothing to do but tap out!

*Bell Rings*

D’Angelis – Here are your winners, Davey Richards & Rocky Romero!

Richards and Romero, both bloodied, stand in the middle of the ring, taunting the defeated JTG and Tornado. They spit at them, and walk to the back, looking accomplished.

Simon – That was a very brutal match, and I have to say that the No Remorse Corps did what their name says.

Masters – I told you they were going to win, they pretty much are going to murder you if you don’t agree with them.
Malenko – Richards and Romero have to be mentioned for titles now with this win, but Tornado & JTG showed some pretty good promise too.

Masters – Tornado & JTG probably are going to go back home to cry now, I assume that they still live with their parents in their make believe “hood.”
Malenko – OK, we got your point. Right now, we’re going to throw it backstage again, where there’s something happening right now.

Backstage, Ricky Steamboat is seen walking around, greeting the officials backstage. After a couple of turns, he reaches his office. Kevin Steen is seen standing there, with his gear on, but with a shirt with his name on it.

Ricky_Steamboat2.jpg

Steamboat –
Kevin Steen, how are you feeling? Are you ready for your match later tonight?

Kevin_Steen6.jpg

Steen –
Ricky, you already know the answer. The real question is if I’m ready to celebrate. That’s because Mr. Wrestling is going to be walking away with the International Title later tonight. In front of all the MTV fans, and in front of this crowd in the New Allah-la-la arena, I’ll get the biggest victory of my career. No, wait, that’s an exaggeration. I’ll get the biggest win of the last month. And you know it’ll be a classic Dragon, that’s why they call me Mr. Wrestling.

Steamboat –
You came all the way to my office to tell me that? There has to be something else.

Steen –
I’m telling you to order a new belt for me after I win that title. I honestly don’t believe that the toy belt Austin Aries is using will even fit around this beautiful waist. You should get a name engravement too, because the belt won’t be going anywhere soon once I win it.

Steamboat –
Don’t get too cocky now Kevin, I don’t want to do something just because you guarantee it. It reminds me of this one time-

Steen –
Wow, great story. I don’t want to hear it. Thanks though, I’ll listen to you when Ric Flair magically comes here and takes your job. But anyways-

Steen stops when he sees Austin Aries walk in from the distance. Steen looks at him, and Aries stares right at him, with his International Title Belt on his shoulder. He speaks to Steen.

Austin_Aries18.jpg

Aries – You can talk all you want Steen, but you’re still just an afterthought to me. You’ll never, ever realize what it’s like to be in my position. I suggest that you shut your mouth and quit with the jokes, because you’re never going anywhere.

Steen –
OK, we’ll see who’s going to be doing the talking after our match.

Aries –
I’m happy that you have confidence in yourself, but all of your bullshit talk is going for absolutely nothing Steen. I really don't need to talk, I make my moves in the ring. I wouldn't want to waste any energy gloating to the fans and the Commissioner like you do. Maybe if you get off of the burgers, you can finally be able to find a belt that can fit around your waist. It won’t matter, because right here is the closest that you’ll get to ever holding MY title belt. So savor the moment “Mr. Wrestling,” because this is once in a lifetime.

Steen –
I’m going to make you eat your words Aries. You’ll watch and learn after our match.

Aries –
I wouldn’t be surprised if you do the same Steen, you won’t even know what’s going to hit you.

The two stare down briefly, and walk away in opposite directions. Ricky Steamboat walks into his office, shaking his head after seeing the confrontation between the two.

promo2.jpg

The middle of the ring is now shown.

D’Angelis – The following contest is a singles match, scheduled for one fall! It is scheduled for a 40 minute time limit!

House of the Rising Sun starts to play eerily. After a few seconds, Jimmy Rave walks into the arena, followed by Prince Nana. They’re booed heavily, and once they enter the ring, they’re pelted by a massive mob of toilet paper.

D’Angelis – In the ring, from Ghana, West Africa, by way of Atlanta, Georgia, weighing 211 pounds, Jimmy Rave!

The Truth Ironside plays and the fans immediately stand up on their feet. Homicide walks through the curtain, and walks to the ring, with the fans cheering him on. Cide talks into the camera, but he can’t be understood.

D’Angelis – His opponent, from Bed-Stuy, Do or Die, Brooklyn, New York, at a weight of 217 pounds, the Notorious 187, Homicide!

HomicidevsRave.jpg

Singles Match
Grudge Match
Jimmy Rave vs Homicide

*Bell Rings*

While Homicide was putting his chains on the side, Jimmy Rave attacks him from behind. Rave is encouraged by Prince Nana to “kill the poor man!” Rave starts putting the fists on the surprised Homicide, whipping him against the ropes. Homicide comes back to the middle of the ring, and is taken down with a high back body drop. Rave strikes a pose to boos from the crowd, and a round of applause from Prince Nana. Rave turns around, and is immediately struck by the quickly recovered Homicide. Rave is swept to the mat, and Homicide starts to unload with punches. Homicide starts to target a body part, now trying to take away the arm of Rave. Homicide leaps in the air, trying to drop his knee on Rave’s arm. Rave rolls away, making the quick cover on Homicide. 1… Both men stand up after the short pin attempt. Homicide is taken down after a sweep of the legs from Rave. Before Rave could make a cover, Homicide rolled away, trying to grab Jimmy in a pin predicament. 1… Rave rolls back to his feet, and kicks the surprised Homicide in the face with a running kick.

Rave slows the match to his pace, wearing Homicide down with forearm shots to the face. He now locks in a grounded headlock on Homicide. He wants to make Homicide fight, taking control of the match. Homicide is countering out of it quickly, getting back up to a vertical base. Cide fights back with elbows, allowing himself to break free from the hold, and take Rave down with a legsweep. Homicide starts to stomp on Rave, making him back up into a corner, slumped in a seated position. Homicide backs up, showing that he’s about to use a running attack. Jimmy moves out of the ring at the last second, with Cide hitting the bottom turnbuckle with his knees. Rave rolls back into the ring in no time, and starts to bash Cide’s head into the top turnbuckle. Rave now tries to throw Homicide out of the ring with a back suplex after weakening him. Cide holds onto the ropes, and kicks Rave in the gut to stop him from another attack. Homicide goes behind Rave, but Jimmy counters it into a go behind of his own. Rave pushes Cide to the turnbuckle, but Homicide turns back around quickly, swinging forward for a lariat. Rave ducks under it, and throws Homicide onto the mat headfirst after a rear mat slam.

Rave drags Homicide back to the middle of the ring, going for a cover. 1…2… Homicide gets his shoulder up. Rave doesn’t look surprised, and comes off of the ropes. Homicide is seated, but catches a running boot from his opponent. Rave tries to use his free foot to attack Homicide, but the attempt is no good. Rave is lying on his stomach now, and Homicide locks him in the STF. Rave yells in pain, and he tries to worm his way to the ropes. Prince Nana helps Rave out, pulling him closer to the ropes for a break while the ref wasn’t looking. Homicide is forced to release the hold, and he complains about Prince Nana to the referee. Jimmy Rave attacks him from behind, spins him around and weakens him with forearm shots. Homicide is bent over, and Rave comes off of the ropes. His attempt at a knee lift goes for nothing, as Homicide grabs him unexpectedly, taking him overhead with a belly to belly suplex. Homicide motions for Rave to get up. Jimmy is standing, and is first hit with a big boot. Rave falls into the corner, sitting down. Homicide runs at the corner, and connects with a running dropkick to Rave’s face.

Rave falls to his face on the mat, and Homicide makes a cover. 1…2… Rave kicks out, and Homicide tries to continue his offensive. He’s distracted by Prince Nana though, who’s trying to buy Jimmy Rave some time to stand up. Homicide rolls out of the ring, trying to attack the Ghanaian Prince. Nana backs up to the guardrail, trying to avoid the attack from the Notorious 187. Nana points for Cide to run around. Cide does so, and is immediately attacked with a running boot from Jimmy Rave. Homicide is now pinned against the guardrail, getting punched by Rave. Jimmy backs up and turns around, telling the crowd how he’s going to “kill this stupid gangster.” Rave turns back around and charges at Homicide. Cide is able to get a boot up, making Rave run into it at full speed. Homicide picks the weakened Rave up. The 187 drops Jimmy onto the guardrail throat first. Rave is leaning on the guardrail after the attack, trying to catch his breath. Homicide tries to capitalize by connecting with a boot. Rave drops to the floor to evade the attack, sending Homicide into the crowd.

Rave follows Homicide over the guardrail, trying to damage him with the objects in the crowd. Homicide is standing back up, and Rave tries to throw him onto a fan’s steel folding chair. Homicide fights back with shots to the body, but Homicide grabs him by the waist to avoid the move. Rave retaliates with a shot to the back, grabbing the head of Cide after. Rave takes Homicide down with a DDT, BREAKING THE CHAIR! Jimmy poses, and is pelted with garbage from the fans. Rave picks Homicide back up, and tries to pull him back to ringside. Surprisingly, Homicide attacks Rave, elbowing him in the gut. Rave looks slightly weakened, and Homicide fights through the pain, setting up his opponent for a big move. Rave tries to reverse the move, making Homicide strike back with a knee to the face. Cide hooks both of Rave’s arms, and tries to lift him. Rave tries to escape again, but Homicide was too quick in executing the move. Homicide throws Rave with a Butterfly Suplex, OVER THE GUARDRAIL! The fans are going wild, as Homicide goes wild with them.

Jimmy Rave is being helped up by Prince Nana. Homicide gets back at ringside, and sees Nana assisting his client. Homicide attempts knocking both Nana and Rave down, but he’s tripped onto the apron. Rave has time to catch his breath. After a few moments of recovery, Rave bashes Cide’s head onto the apron, and rolls him back into the ring. Rave makes the quick cover on Homicide. 1…2… Cide kicks out, and Rave just has a sadistic smile on his face. He starts to choke Homicide now, mocking him and weakening him at the same time. The ref forces Rave to break, and he does so after a count of 4. Rave slaps the grounded Homicide right in the face, and he goes up to the middle rope. He pauses for a moment, taunting the crowd and Homicide. While Rave wasn’t paying attention, Homicide gets back up and quickly strikes him in the gut. Cide and Rave simultaneously punch each other, both trying to gain the advantage. Rave pokes Homicide in the eye, making him weak enough to push off of the ropes. Rave balances himself again, and jumps off. He drops a knee right on the face of Homicide.

Rave poses to the crowd again, after spitting in Homicide’s face. Jimmy rolls Homicide over, and tries to lock him in the Heel Hook. Homicide kicks Rave away to stop the submission from being locked in. Homicide goes back up to his feet, and comes off of the ropes. Homicide tries a lariat, but Rave catches the arm and puts it in a quick hammerlock. Rave sweeps Homicide to the mat with a hammerlock DDT. He makes the quick cover. 1…2… Homicide kicks out. Rave looks really angry, and starts yelling at the referee. Prince Nana stands up on the apron too, and starts to chastise the official as well. Homicide is back up on his feet, looking for an attack on the unsuspecting Rave. Homicide grabs Rave from behind, and throws him down on his head with a back suplex. Rave holds his head in pain on his knees. Homicide just came off the ropes, delivering a stiff Shining Wizard right to the chin of Jimmy Rave. Homicide turns Rave to his stomach, and locks in his STF. Rave yells in pain, with Homicide using Jimmy’s hair to exert more leverage on the submission.

Rave is trapped in the submission hold, and he can’t seem to reach the ropes. So Jimmy uses his elbows, striking the shoulders and neck of the Notorious 187. Homicide releases the toe hold of the STF, and brings himself and Rave back up on their feet. Homicide tries to take Rave and his hurting neck back down with a neckbreaker, but Jimmy turns it around. Rave brings body punches to Cide, loosening his grip on him slowly. Rave is free from the hold, but is standing on weak legs. Rave is whipped to the ropes by Cide. Jimmy slides through Homicide’s legs, and stands back up quickly. He delivers a plain old slap to Homicide. Cide looks infuriated, and he tries to grab Rave. Jimmy runs around the ring, trying to avoid the angry SST member. Homicide is able to corner Rave. Jimmy is just brutalized after a loud, stiff forearm right to the face. Homicide backs up, and charges back at the corner. He knocks Jimmy’s head off with a very aggressive running boot. Homicide pushes Rave back to the mat, and he climbs up to the top rope. Halfway there, he points to the sky, and does a Latino Heat shimmy. He flies off of the top rope, going for a frog splash. Jimmy Rave rolls out of the way. Homicide hits nothing but canvas.

Jimmy is back up on his feet, and is stomping on the mat, waiting for Homicide to stand up. Cide rises back to his feet, still holding his ribs. Rave runs at him, and tries to force him down hard with a Tornado DDT. Homicide blocks it, and pushes Rave off of the ropes. Homicide runs at Rave, who held onto the ropes. Jimmy ducks, sending Homicide to the outside apron. Homicide is balanced on the ring apron, and delivers some shots to Jimmy, trying to avoid falling to the floor. Rave can’t counter at all, with Cide now in position for something big. He jumps into the ring over Rave, trying to take him down with a Sunset Flip. Jimmy grips the ropes with all his strength, not wanting to be pulled down. Rave just stomps the lying Homicide in the chest, ending the hope of completing the Sunset Flip. Rave turns Homicide around for the Heel Hook, but Cide quickly grabs onto the ropes before the submission could be fully synched in. Rave now ushers his opponent back to his feet, pushing him back to the middle of the ring. Homicide tries to fight back, but his arms are trapped. Rave hooks the arms, and delivers Greetings from Ghana! Rave makes the cover, sure that he has the match won.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Homicide kicks out at the last possible second! Rave doesn’t believe what just happened, and is cursing his brains out. He talks to the referee, but the ref just replies with a “no.” Rave turns back around, and looks at Homicide, who is on a knee, trying very hard to stand up. Rave pulls him to a standing position, and tells him to “die right here, right now.” Rave hooks him in, for what could be the Ghanarrea. Homicide miraculously has the strength to claw out of it, and brings forearms to Rave’s face. Jimmy is now the one who’s in trouble, and he yells before Cide even does anything. Homicide hooks him in, about to connect with the Cop Killa. Rave makes it back to his feet, avoiding the devastating finisher. Homicide turns around, trying to take Rave down again. Jimmy is on his knees, and he delivers the COCK PUNCH, silencing the crowd. Rave motions to the crowd for the end of the match. Homicide is pulled in, and he becomes a victim of the Ghanarrea! Rave makes the cover.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3!

*Bell Rings*

D’Angelis – Here is your winner, Jimmy Rave!

After the referee raises Jimmy’s hand, Prince Nana joins him in the ring. Nana has a microphone held, and hands it over to the Crown Jewel of his Embassy.

Jimmy_Rave.jpg

Rave – You see what I did, Homicide? I beat you fair, and even the referee says I did. So come on gangster, fight me again. The outcome’s going to be the same, no matter what you do to change it. Now you can go back to the streets, and waste your time with all of your other “homies.” Come on, what do you have to say about your loss Notorious 187? What does it feel like to lose to Jimmy Rave? I’ll answer it for you. You will never be the same again, and you will never, ever try to bring the streets to royalty like me, ever again.

Prince Nana grabs the microphone, and starts to talk.

Prince_Nana4.jpg

Nana –
All of our work finally paid off. So now, all of you fans, please bow down to the Crown Jewel, the Royal Highness of the Embassy, Jimmy Rave!

The fans throw toilet paper into the ring, while chanting profanities towards him.

Nana –
Will you fat boys shut the hell up! When the Prince is speaking, you listen. You Americans need to learn when to shut your mouth and that doesn’t include when you’re eating. Now, you just saw what Jimmy Rave can do here in this ring. His victory was easy, and this is only the beginning! Jimmy Rave will be going for the gold now, and will get all of you people to shut the hell up. Homicide was only the first person to feel his wrath, and next, it could be Samoa Joe or Austin Aries. This guy right here is going to be holding gold in the very near future.

Nana turns around, and sees the recovered Homicide standing right behind him. He tries to attack Nana, but Jimmy Rave cuts him off, attacking him with the microphone. Homicide falls to the mat, and is just being pelted by Jimmy Rave. Rave stands off of Cide, and poses to the crowd. With Rave not looking, B-Boy and Hernandez come to stop the Crown Jewel. They clear the ring by throwing the defenseless Nana right over the top rope. The two SST members now throw Rave out of the ring as well. They check on the condition of their leader with the ring currently safe.

Masters – What a great win by Jimmy Rave, I wouldn’t be surprised if he does get some gold in the future.

Simon – I’d be surprised if he even gets a one count on any of the champions.
Malenko – The saga between these two sides doesn’t seem finished yet. Rave might have to watch his back at the next PRIDE show for SST members.
Masters – Why, is he going to get stabbed or something?
Malenko – Wow.
Simon – OK, moving on now. It’s the last part of the first half of the show. Right now, we’re going to see what could be one of the most brutal matches we’ve ever seen. Jack Evans and Roderick Strong will be squaring off in a No DQ match. Let’s see how this rivalry between two former tag team partners was ignited.

promo2.jpg

[A highlight of the Fatal Four Way contendership match is shown in the video, showing Evans and Strong battling each other. The attacks and confrontations of the Vulture Squad and No Remorse Corps are also seen, showing how the teams bloodied each other. The video ends with the challenge of the match.]

D’Angelis – The following contest is a No Disqualification match! It is scheduled for one fall, under a 45 minute time limit!

Born To Win begins to play. Jack Evans walks into the arena, looking pumped up. He walks on his hands to the ring, and proceeds to do a b-boy break set in the ring.

D’Angelis – First, from Parkland, Washington, weighing in at 168 pounds, representing the Vulture Squad, Jack Evans!

The Fighter plays loudly through the speakers. Roderick Strong walks to the ring, looking angry. He spits at fans while walking to the ring, talking about how he’s going to murder Jack Evans.

D’Angelis – His opponent, from Tampa, Florida, at a weight of 215 pounds, and representing the No Remorse Corps, Roderick Strong!

StrongvsEvans.jpg

Singles Match
No Disqualifications
No Remorse Corps vs Vulture Squad

*Bell Rings*

After being held apart by the referee before the bell, Strong and Evans explode at each other. The two fight to a corner, where Strong is trapped. Evans brings forearms to Strong’s face, but Roddy retaliates quickly with chops, now putting Evans in the corner. Jack is lit up with chops, and Strong finishes off his combo by sweeping the legs of Evans out, setting him under the turnbuckles. Strong tries to charge at him with a boot, but Evans catches it and spins Strong around, knocking him to his stomach. Evans stands up, and stomps the back of Strong’s neck. Evans starts to go with an aerial attack by springboarding off of the middle rope. His attempt at a corkscrew moonsault misses, but he lands on his feet. Strong stands up, not giving Jack time to gain his equilibrium. Strong chops at Evans, and whips him off the ropes. Strong bends over for a back body drop, but Evans slides against his back to prevent the attack. Strong stands up fully, and is met with a surprise dropsault from Evans. Jack follows up with a standing senton, followed by a cover. 1…2… Strong kicks out.

Evans climbs up to the top rope, with Strong currently on his knees. Strong is standing back on his feet, and charges at Evans. Strong takes Evans off of the top rope, pulling him down with a backbreaker. Strong keeps Evans on the knee, and starts to elbow him. Evans has to push Strong off of him to escape the pain. Strong stares at Evans, yelling for him to stand up. Jack is unresponsive, making Strong spit in his face. Roddy picks his opponent up, and slaps him right across the face. Evans backs up onto the ropes, opening himself up to a vicious set of chops from Strong. Evans’ chest is starting to turn bright red from the brutal chops he’s taking. Evans tries to block, but he’s too weak. Strong now whips his already weakened opponent off of the ropes. Evans is knocked down after a back elbow strike. Strong tries to follow up, but Jack somehow rolls out of the way. Strong looks surprised as Evans starts to rise to his feet. Jack has to hold onto the ropes to help himself stand up, due to the damage he took. Strong sees Evans in a prone position. Strong runs at him and throws him out of the ring with a Cactus Clothesline.

Evans is lying on the padded floor after being taken out by Roderick Strong. His opponent follows Evans out of the ring. Strong picks up a chair from the timekeepers table, and it looks like he’s about to cause some damage with it. Evans is starting to stand up, his chest still red from the chops. Strong is about to hit him with the steel chair. Evans moves out of the way, making Strong fall over, hitting himself in the face with the object. Evans grabs the chair, and sets it up. Evans stands on it, and flips off of it. He misses a corkscrew moonsault as Strong stands up. Strong goes to the other side of the chair. Evans sees him and uses the chair as a springboard, taking Strong down with a crossbody! Jack looks like he hurt himself there too, as both men are on the floor. Strong stands up first, but he’s holding his ribs. He tries to go back into the ring. Evans kips back up to his feet, taking Strong off of the apron quickly. Strong hits his face on the apron. Jack sees Strong down, and searches under the ring. He pulls out a table from under the ring, to big cheers from the crowd.

Evans has the table held, and slides it into the ring. Roderick Strong is still out, and Evans weakens him further with punches to the face. Evans rolls him into the ring. Jack is in the ring too, and he starts to set up the table. He’s stopped by Roderick Strong, who grabs him by the waist. Evans elbows out of it, and is free from the waist hold. Evans comes off of the ropes, but Evans catches him with a backbreaker. Strong repeats it again with another standard backbreaker. Strong makes the cover. 1…2… Evans kicks out. Roddy looks angry after the kickout, and just stares at the referee. Strong catches his breath, then goes to set up the table. He puts it against the turnbuckles, starting to get ready for his attack. Jack stands back up as all this unfolds, and flies at Strong. Roderick turns around, shocked to see Jack flying at him. Evans is caught by Strong, and then dropped down into a rib breaker. Strong holds Evans, transitioning it over to a hold from behind. Strong throws Evans over with a Back Suplex through the table! Evans landed on his head, and the crowd is going wild!

Strong looks a little shaken up as well. After a few moments, he makes a cover. 1…2… Evans kicks out. Strong looks tired, but does not want Evans to make a comeback. On top of all the splinters of wood, Roddy locks in the Strong Hold, wrenching back on Evans’ back. Jack’s body is contorted into a very awkward position with Roderick yelling for him to just tap out. Evans is fighting through the pain, and pulling his way to the ropes. Strong pulls Evans back, but Jack grabs the bottom rope, and holds onto it with all he can. Strong won’t let go, because he can’t get DQ’d. Evans uses the leverage to throw Strong out onto the apron, breaking the Strong Hold. Evans hobbles back up to his feet, but is punched by Strong, who is standing on the apron. Evans returns with a forearm, but Strong doesn’t move at all. Evans follows up with a high kick to the side of the head, making Strong start to lose his grip on the rope. Evans uses his last bit of energy to come off of the other set of ropes. He cartwheels through the middle of the ring, and takes himself and Strong out of the ring with a handspring back elbow!

Both competitors in the match are lying on the floor. The fans are chanting for them not to die, as the referee checks on their conditions. Evans stands up first, and is making his way to the ring, walking with a limp. Evans checks under the ring, and pulls a chair out, setting it up near Strong. Evans stands on it, and is about to fly. Strong was able to knock Evans off of the chair. He looks to use it for his own benefit now. Evans landed on his stomach and Strong dead lifts him off of the ground. Strong puts him in a Torture Rack, and pulls down, pressuring the neck and the back of Evans. Strong spins Evans out, and throws him down ONTO THE CHAIR. The chair is crumpled, and Strong makes the quick cover, sure of his victory. 1…2… Evans kicks out. Strong can’t believe it, and he looks very angry. Strong grabs another chair from ringside, and seats Evans on it. Strong backs up, letting out a yell before he runs straight at Evans. Strong’s attempt at a big boot misses. Strong kicks nothing but chair, and Evans lies on the floor, taking the time to recover before he strikes again.

As Strong is on his back, recovering, Jack Evans leaps up onto the ring apron. He has the fans rally behind him while waiting for Strong to stand back up. Strong is back up, using the chair to help him to his feet. Evans runs and flies off of the apron. He connects with a corkscrew dropkick to Strong, knocking him back to the floor. Evans makes the cover, with the chair sandwiched in between the two of them. 1…2… Strong pushes Evans off of him to break the cover. Evans is catching his breath, while bringing punches to Strong. Evans grabs the chair and sets it up near the ringpost. He ushers Roddy back up to his feet, guiding him to the set up chair. Strong fights back with a chop to the unguarded Evans. Jack is distracted for just a moment, letting Strong take advantage. Strong bashes Evans’ head against the ringpost. Jack slumps over to his knees, with his head open for an attack. Roderick grabs the ring bell from the timekeeper’s table, and holds it up. He walks over to Evans, and delivers just a BRUTAL shot to the head with the ring bell. A loud bell noise is heard, and Evans looks out of it.

Strong rolls him back to the ring, still clutching onto the ring bell. He grabs the hammer of the bell, starting to gouge away at Evans’ head with it. Jack is cut open, and both men are bleeding now. Strong makes the cover. 1…2… Evans kicks out miraculously. Strong looks unfazed, and he retaliates with a simple slap to the face. Strong just laughs after that action, and waits for Jack to rise to his feet. Roderick has to pull Evans back off, coming off of the ropes after he does that. Strong goes for a running boot, but Evans slumped over to his knees unintentionally. After the miss, Roddy grabs Evans, about to set up for a move. Evans throws a weak kick up, which Roderick catches. Evans tries to counter with a Dragon Screw, but Strong ducks under it. Evans is grabbed from behind, and is taken up. Strong drops him down with a Back Suplex into a backbreaker. Strong continues his combo with am Inverted DDT backbreaker. Roderick finishes up with an absolutely brutal German Suplex dropped into a DOUBLE KNEE BACKBREAKER.

Instead of making the cover after that brutal array of backbreakers, Strong goes to the corner, and climbs up to the middle rope. He comes off and flies into the air, dropping his knee right on the face of Jack Evans. Strong now makes the cover. 1…2… Evans kicks out, showing that he will not give up. Roderick rolls Evans around, and locks him back in the Strong Hold. Evans is yelling in pain, with blood pouring out of his head. The ref asks him if he wants to give up, but he replies with a no. Strong locks the hold in tighter, and Evans starts to look like he’s fading. The ref pulls his hand up to check if he can continue. Evans shows that he’s still in it, and Roderick looks surprised. He lets go of the Strong Hold, and just starts to pummel Evans with clubbing blows. He raises Evans and pushes him to a corner, continuing his assault. Strong looks satisfied, and lifts Jack up in a military press. Strong motions to throw Evans out into the crowd. Strong finds his perfect position, and is about to throw Evans. But suddenly, from OUT OF NOWHERE, Evans reverses the attempt into a Hurracanrana to the outside!

The referee checks on both men’s condition, checking if they can continue with the match. Both men look completely beaten, but they still won’t give up. After a few moments, and from the crowd’s cheers, Jack Evans stands up, and throws his fist up, looking weary, but excited. He pulls out a ladder from under the ring, followed by a table. He sets the table up like a ramp against the apron. Evans now pulls Strong up, trying to lay him on the wooden object. Strong battles back, making Jack weak with brutally stiff forearms. Evans’ bloody face just starts to bounce back, his head shaking because of the pain. Evans backs up onto the apron, using it to keep him standing. Strong now produces a combination of chops and forearms, making Evans just yell. Strong pulls himself and Evans onto the apron, and tells the crowd that Evans is going to die. Strong hooks the helpless Evans in, preparing for the Gibson Driver. Evans is up, and brought down hard. Strong just murdered Evans with a GIBSON DRIVER through the table! Strong makes the cover on the rubble of wood and blood.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Evans kicks out! Strong looks very shocked, and takes the time to recover from the damage he also took from the devastating move. After a few moments, he goes back to work on the very weak Evans. Strong grabs the ladder near the ring, placing it lengthwise against the apron. He pulls Jack back up, and tries to bash his head onto the side of the steel. Evans counters it weakly, stopping himself right before his bloody forehead hit the ladder. Evans kicks Strong in the stomach, buying himself time to recover. He grabs Strong in for a move, but it’s quickly reversed. Roderick drives Jack onto the knee with a reversal backbreaker. Evans is now hooked for a suplex onto the ladder. Jack is brought up, but he fights back to his feet. Jack now tries to reverse, trying to lift Strong up. Strong is lifted up by Evans, and dropped onto the ladder! Strong hits the ladder face first, and he’s now screaming in pain. Evans is still trying to recover, but he continues to damage his opponent. Jack jumps up, and delivers double knees right onto the back of Strong’s propped up neck.

After the big move, Evans collapses to his knees, having difficulty breathing with all the blood loss. The fans clap for him as he tries to fight through the pain. Roderick Strong is lying on the hard floor, his body with visible welts. Evans is standing back up now, but he holds his head and neck. While this is happening, Roderick Strong comes back up, having the same problem as Jack. Roddy is the first to strike with a chop, but Jack retaliates with a forearm. Roderick actually looks shaken. Evans whips Strong into the hard steel guardrail. Strong screams in pain, the impact sending the barrier back a couple of inches. The tired Evans runs at the prone Strong. Jack was caught, and is thrown over the guardrail after a belly to belly suplex from out of nowhere. Strong follows him to the outside, looking to capitalize on the conditions. Strong picks Evans back up, and sets him on a fan’s chair. Roddy backs up, signaling to the fans for the Sick Kick. Strong charges and misses, hitting nothing but steel chair. Evans is aware of his surroundings, and sees Strong lying on the concrete floor. Jack stands up on the guardrail, and holds his hands up. He jumps off, and connects with a Corkscrew 450 Splash onto the floor! Jack makes the cover…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Strong kicks out! Evans is too tired to respond to the referee, and blood is seen coming out of his mouth. Both men are tired. After several seconds of doubt, both of them stand up, recovered, but still weak. They grab chairs at the same time, throwing them at each other simultaneously. The two chairs clang together and both men grab more to throw. The same thing happens again, and the two just explode at each other. They start punching and clawing one another, making their way to a corner of the ECW Arena. Both back away from each other, and grab different objects. Strong takes a table from near the autograph stand, and sets it up near Evans. Meanwhile, Jack grabs a fire extinguisher and sprints towards Strong. Roddy ducks under Jack’s attempted shot, and turns Evans around. Strong delivers an amazing single leg dropkick right onto the extinguisher, which hit Evans right between the eyes. Evans is down, and Strong continues to set up. He grabs another table, and stacks it on top of the first one. He now walks out of the building. Strong comes back in after a few seconds, holding a huge ladder with both hands. He sets it up, and the ladder has to measure at least 20 feet high.

Evans is back up, and sees the setup of tables and the ladder. He goes to Strong, who immediately starts to chop him. Strong follows up by smashing Evans into the side of the ladder. Strong now climbs up the ladder, just waiting for Evans to follow. Jack comes back with a clubbing blow to the back, making Strong step down a rung on the ladder. Evans now goes on the other side of the ladder, and starts to scale the rungs. Strong is climbing back up too. Halfway through the climb, the two already start to brawl. They exchange hands through and around the ladder. Both men won’t back down, not even moving after stiff punches to each other. Strong kicks Evans in the shins, and Jack’s legs are swept out from under him. Evans holds onto a rung of the ladder with his arms, not wanting to fall. Strong looks like he’s going to push Evans down, but it’s unsuccessful. Jack delivers boots to the midsection, through the rungs of the ladder. Strong slips backwards, but he lands on the second stacked table, not breaking the wooden object yet. Jack climbs quickly up to the top of the ladder, and balances himself. Strong doesn’t see Evans, and is lying on the table, trying to recover. Evans jumps off of the ladder, flying high in the air. Evans connects with a 900 SPLASH through TWO tables! The fans are in shock, as Evans makes the tired cover.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3!

*Bell Rings*

D’Angelis – Here is your winner, Jack Evans!

The referee raises Evans’ hand, but he looks knocked out on the concrete floor. Paramedics come in to check on both men. Strong is stretchered out, while Evans is carried to the back by some of the ring crew members.

Simon – OH MY GOD! This has to be one of the craziest matches I’ve ever seen, both men must be dead after taking so much damage throughout the whole match.
Malenko – That was a very costly victory Evans, but he really showed Strong that he isn’t just a jumping monkey.
Masters – Holy ouch. I really can’t believe that Evans did TWO FLIPS to beat Strong. I’ve tried that before, and it didn’t end so great.
Simon – Right now, we’re going to head to intermission, so grab-

The image of the 3 announcers blacks out. Fading in from snow, only darkness is seen, with only one light shining dimly. The voice can be heard from the darkness, and a shadow is seen, faintly. The voice is familiar, and begins to speak.

Voice-
They took us away. They wanted to get rid of us. They thought they stopped us once and for all. Because of this, we learned that what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger. We will come back stronger than we have ever been. This battle is not yet over, and those were only the first rounds of shots. We are the suffering people. We are fighting side by side, just for the benefit of everyone else, to aid our cause. When we say we’re going to do something, we go out and accomplish our task. Unlike anyone else, do what we need to do, and change all those that have been hypnotized. Our goal is to fight our oppressors, and fight the people that hold us down. We fight and we stand for what we believe in, that is, a change greater than the individual. Those old, sickly people that tried to kill us will only add fuel to the fire. They will be introduced to the new way of thinking, a new way of acting. Our revolution is currently in full effect, and stronger than it ever was. Soon enough, people will find out that love, money, or a fake source of happiness doesn’t save. We will show them that NOTHING SAVES. With them, there is no hope. There is no future. There is only today, and this Revolution will not back down. No matter what we face our Revolution will not be defeated, it won’t be shaken. We are the soldiers fighting for the truth, trying to save the rotting society and decaying class of people. We are the voice of the voiceless, the beacon of light in the bleak dark sky. Our rage won’t be expressed in words anymore, we’ll express them in our actions. We will teach by authority, showing the world the future that our Revolution can offer them. By example, we will show everyone how to save themselves from the black hole which people call society. Our revolution will transcend the known boundaries. We will cross the proverbial line into immediate success, creating a change in ideals, a change in perceptions to the common people. The brainwashed people of the abused society will become no more, there will be no more joy. There will only be pain to achieve our goal. Our soldiers, standing strong and staying true to their beliefs, will continue to spread our mission, creating change one person at a time. Our mission to save this rotting, decayed society will come true. The question is, are you with us, or are you against us?

The scene fades to black.

===============INTERMISSION===============

victum.​

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Exodus Review

Cash Money Finals-Awesome opener. Lots of back and forth action with Burke and Benjamin controlling a nice majority of the action. The finish was also spectacular with London telegraphing the counter and nailing the london star press.

Mystery Person Hype-Yay!

Kings of Wrestling-Great promo. Very in character and really hypes the tag title match (not that it needs it).

No Remorse vs. Vulture Squad-Hype Yay! Anyway this was a fight. Very intense with lots of action. Only problem was near the end where you wrote that Davey Richards attacked Davey Richards. But other than that it was a good war, nice finish and a great way to stay in shape.

Mr. Wrestling and Aries-Nice funny/cockiness from Steen. Aries also comes across as the arrogant bastard. "Maybe if you get off of the burgers, you can finally be able to find a belt that can fit around your waist."

Homicide vs. Jimmy Rave-Yet another great match. Jimmy Rave is wasted on TNA it's ridiculous. This match proves it. So much back and forth action with great brawling and submission work. Homicide nearly comes back from the depths of defeat but can't overcome the dick punch. I don't think this one's over (at least I hope not).

Jimmy and Nana-Great heelwork by both men. Nice little brawl at the end.

Jack Evans vs. Roderick Strong-If I saw this match for real I'd probably shit myself. This was on the level of the Roderick Strong-Erick Stevens fight without honor. So many times the match should have been over from the Gibson Driver to the Corkscrew 450. And then the 900 splash-this wasn't just awesomeness in a can, this was a keg of awesomeness.

AOTF Promo-Excellent, hypes their imminent return nicely.

Overall-Holy captain crunch's underpants! This was awesome. So much action, and this is just part one. I am waiting impatiently for part two.

seX-Power

BM- Evans v Strong was really intense with a really awesome finish. However, I found the first match to be really good as well with some nice back and forth action. The ending of this one was really well thought out with a nice sequence of events, though there was a name botch that confused me. So for best match I'll go with the opener as I find matches with names I know to be easier to get into. (I dont watch indies/ROH) Some nice hot-ish tags were put in there as well.

WM- I dont want to chooseone as they were all good but I'll just go with the one that appealed to me the least and that is the tag match between NRC and the VS. Partly because I have no idea who three of them are, and partly because the other matches were better. Also, there was some nice subliminal message work going on in there.

BP- The Kings of Wrestling Promo was good, but I preffered the interaction between Steen and Aries. Steen being all cocky to Steamboat was pretty funny and I liked it. Although Aries' entrance was a bit off. How would he know Steen was making jokes if he just walked in?

WP- I'll have to go with Rave/Nana here. I understand that post match promos arent usually long, but not that much was really said here. It was basically a few words thrown in there while waiting for them to be attacked. imo.

AC-Good start to the PPV. I dont really like BTB with indy guys but this was a rare exception. All your matches were really heated and awesome and your promos were good although could be tweaked in some ways, but the charachters were spot on. Cant wait for Part 2, the fatal 4 way should be awesome.

comicgeekelly

Exodus Review

Good choice of venue to hold the event. Odd choice of music to open the show.

Tag Tourney Finals- Great match. This was much better than I expected it to be. It was back and forth, I didn't know who was going to win. Some cool spots added to the awesomeness.

Image- The Age of the Fall?

Hero/Claudio promo- Great promo. Very much in character.

Vulture Squad vs. NCR- Yay, small dance off. Very brutal. The double tap out was a great was to end the match.

Aries/Steen promo- This set up for their match nicely.

Image- It has to Age of the Fall. Makes me wonder if this isn't connected to the other hype things that we've been seeing.

Homicide vs. Rave- "Kill the poor man!" lol SOME BIG SPOTS. They were so big I had to talk about them in caps. I was really suprised that Rave walked out the winner. Pretty good match overall.

Rave/Nana promo- The heelishness of these two came off really well in this promo.

Image- AOTF with Chris Jericho? Hmm, might be a good idea to put in POI if you don't do it.

Jack Evans vs. Roderick Strong- Only two words can describe this match: Holy Shit! The ending was awesome, I'd love to see a 900 in real life. Best match of the first half of the show, no doubt about it.

AOTF promo- Awesome. Who doesn't love a good Jimmy Jacobs promo.

AC- This show was great so far. Hopefully the show only gets better. Thanks for reviewing POI.

Beer

Tag Tourney Finals- Awesome match. Just the right length. The London Standing Star Press sounds freaking cool. I wonder how it would look in real life.

Image- Why are you making this so difficult.

Hero/Claudio promo- Good promo. In character, and it built up for the match.

Vulture Squad vs. NCR- Another great match. Nothing out of this world, but definitely above average. And that is a normal match for you : /

Aries/Steen promo- Good promo. In character. Again, you pull out more good stuff.

Image- Who the fuck is it you bastard! AOTF sounds good comic.

Homicide vs. Rave- Good match. Rave wins, FTW! My fav wrestler. Some awesome spots, I love it.

Rave/Nana promo- Rave, the master of promos. You nailed him perfectly. Nana :eek:

Image- Your annoying me now.

Jack Evans vs. Roderick Strong- That was freaking kool! 900 FTW! How would that work though? Tad unrealistic?

AOTF promo- ZOMG! AOTF, Best in the world! IN PRIDE! I FREAKING LOVE YOU!

AC- Great first half. Damn you and your suspence. Anyhoo, I am loving this. Bring on Part 2.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I really don't think it's AOTF because the show where they got the month suspension was when the cryptic messages started. Which unless they were planning something else whether they won or loss would basically mean they knew they were losing heading into the show.

Exodus - Part 2, yo.

PRIDE3.png

Exodus2.jpg

Pro Wrestling PRIDE
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

New Alhambra Arena
MTV Special
Exodus
Part 2

Backstage, CM Punk is seen, sitting next to his locker. The Straight Edge Superstar is getting ready for his match, finishing up on taping up his wrists. He’s holding a microphone, and is about to talk. He wipes the hair out of his eyes, and begins to talk.

CM_Punk19.jpg

Punk –
Here we go again. The last time I was on MTV, I put on a show. Samoa Joe and I wrestled, we didn’t fight, and we didn’t try to one up each other. We put on one of the best matches in my entire career. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t come out as the winner. But I still think that I could be the only person that even comes close to taking Joe out, because quite frankly, he’s a freaking monster. He might be the PRIDE Champion now, but he still knows that I could challenge him, and catch him off guard at any time. That wasn’t the last you’d see of me at the top, because soon enough I’ll get my chance again, and take the title from whoever holds it, no matter what type of match or where it is. I might sound like a broken record now, but I will not back down from any challenge.

Punk stops to lace his boot for a couple of seconds. He looks back up, and talks once more.

Punk –
As all of you watching know, I get my shot against the so called Samoa Submission Machine. But unlike at Uprising, there are two more factors in the match. Paul Burchill and MVP will try their best to look like gold, but they’re just going to end up embarrassing themselves. It’s actually disappointing, that someone can just walk up to Rick Steamboat, and automatically get a title shot. Even though these two can’t wrestle on my level, they will be annoying. Just think of it. With four guys in the match, it makes it harder to get a pinfall. I don’t even have to pin Joe to become champion. But that also means MVP or Paul Burchill could get some cheap win too. But in this match later tonight, I’m going to bring more intensity than anyone else there. I’m not as bruising as Paul Burchill, and I’m not as dominant as Samoa Joe. But throughout my whole career, what I lack in some areas, I make up in toughness. MTV viewers, you’re going to be seeing me bust my ass just for that leather belt.

He laces his other boot. Again he continues to speak.

Punk –
I’ve seen and heard what all the doubters think about me. Tonight is going to be a night of proof. Everyone here will once again be shocked by what I do. Win or lose, the fans, the little sheet writers at home and even the guys in other promotions will know why I’m here. In my match tonight, I will not disappoint, I will deliver. I want the entire wrestling community to be talking about me. It’s nothing new having to prove my worth to people, because I’ve been doing it my entire career. This is my time to show everyone that I’m just a flavor of the week wrestler that only gets by because he can wrestle. Tonight, I’m going to win. Once again, I’ll show everyone why Straight Edge means I am better than you!

promo1.jpg

D’Angelis – The following contest is a Four Way Tag Team Match for the Pro Wrestling PRIDE Tag Team Titles! It is scheduled for one fall, under a 45 minute time limit!

Battle without Honor or Humanity blasts through the speakers, and the fans get on their feet. They soak in the crowd’s noise while they walk to the ring.

D’Angelis – Coming to the ring, at a total combined weight of 396 pounds, they are the winners of the Cash & Money Tag Team tournament, Brian Kendrick & Paul London!

The loud guitar of Kickstart My Heart plays. Cody Rhodes & Lance Hoyt appear on the stage, and make their way to the ring.

D’Angelis – Next, at a combined weight of 484 pounds, the team of Cody Rhodes & Lance Hoyt!

More, More, More starts to play, to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Scott Lost & Joey Ryan walk to the ring, with Larry Sweeney between them.

D’Angelis – On their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 408 pounds, accompanied by Larry Sweeney, the team of Joey Ryan & Scott Lost!

We Are the Champions starts to play. After a few seconds, Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli walk to the ring, looking confident. They have their title belts around their waists. Hero & Castagnoli get into the ring. They stand on opposite corners, and charge at each other. They connect on each other with a SUPER CHEST BUMP! CHEA MAN! BOO-YAH (lame word)!

D’Angelis – At a combined weight of 486 pounds, they are the Pro Wrestling PRIDE Tag Team Champions, Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli, they are the Kings of Wrestling!

Tag4Way.jpg

Pro Wrestling PRIDE Tag Team Championship
Fatal Four Way

Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli © vs Cody Rhodes & Lance Hoyt vs Joey Ryan & Scott Lost vs Brian Kendrick & Paul London

*Bell Rings*

Chris Hero steps out first for his side, and waits for one of his opponents to step out. Cody Rhodes steps into the ring, looking ready to take Hero out. Hero takes a look at Cody, and just laughs. He offers a test of strength to him. The two lock together. The larger Hero twists Rhodes’ arms, making Cody yell in pain. Rhodes is weakened, going down to his knees. Before Cody could fight back up, Hero singles out an arm and puts it in a wristlock. Rhodes comes back up to his feet, and tries to escape the wristlock. He rolls through, and has the wristlock countered. Hero is now in the wristlock, and he tries to reach to any near corner for a tag. The competitors on the apron avoid the tag from Hero, wanting to see him get beat down. Hero nears a rope, and uses it to aid him in performing a flip to get out of the wristlock. Rhodes tries to counter of it quickly, but Hero sweeps him to the mat. Chris comes off of the ropes, and does a flip off of them. He follows up with quick lunges, completely forgetting about the downed Hero. Rhodes kips back up to his feet, and takes the unaware Hero down with a clothesline. Rhodes lets out a yell, to cheers from the crowd.

Hero stands back up from the clothesline, and he’s knocked down again by Rhodes after a forearm. Cody tags in his partner Lance Hoyt. Hoyt and Rhodes team up. They bring Hero back up, and whip him off of the ropes. They take him down with a double flapjack. They duo stands up, following up with an elbow drop to Hero’s back. Hoyt makes the cover while Rhodes exits the ring. 1…2… Hero kicks out. Hoyt comes back up to his feet, and Hero follows quickly. The two start to exchange forearms. The fans chant ‘boo’ and ‘yeah’ whenever the two men make contact. Hero wins the battle with a blatant poke to the eyes. He steps back, trying to go for a Roaring Elbow. Hoyt ducks under it, and grabs Hero for a Side Slam. Chris elbows him in the side of the head to escape. Hero retaliates with a kick to the gut, followed by a forearm. Hero whips him off of the ropes, bringing him back down with a boot. Hero makes the cover. 1…2… Hoyt kicks out. Before Hoyt could even stand up, Hero drags him to a corner, unwillingly tagging in Scott Lost. Hero shakes Lost’s hand as he gets in the ring, showing the alliance between the two.

Scott Lost starts to stomp on Hoyt, making big Lance back up into a corner. Lost stands on Hoyt’s shoulders and stomps right on the top of his head. Lost tags in partner Joey Ryan into the match. The two now grab Hoyt by the legs. They throw Hoyt high in the air. Hoyt crashes down on the mat, and he clutches his back in pain. Joey makes the cover. 1…2… Hoyt kicks out, but Ryan starts to punch Lance in a mounted position. The ref tells Joey to back off, but he’s relentless in his attack. After it looks like he’s done enough, he tags Scott Lost back in. Lost and Ryan team up again, taking the barely standing Hoyt up. They bring him back down with a double inverted atomic drop. Lost follows up with a snapmare, throwing Lance to a seated position. Scott comes off of the ropes, trying a running dropkick. Hoyt moves out of it, but still tries to recover. He stands back up after a few moments, waiting for Lost to attack him. Scott sprints towards him, and he’s taken down with a powerslam. Joey Ryan comes in to help his partner, but he’s taken down with a huge running boot. Hoyt holds his fists up in excitement. He tags in Paul London.

London comes in the ring, charging right at the recovering Scott Lost. London takes him down with a flying forearm. London turns around, and sees Lost standing up quickly. London takes him down again, but this time with a dropkick. Paul continues with a standing moonsault on the grounded Lost, followed by a cover. 1…2… Claudio Castagnoli breaks up the cover, coming in from the outside. London stands up, trying to fight with the much larger Double C. Brian Kendrick comes in the ring to even the odds, and they connect with double dropkicks to Claudio. The impact makes Claudio stagger backwards, leaning against the ropes. Chris Hero comes into the action to even the odds, throwing Kendrick out of the ring from behind. He also takes London down with a clothesline to the back of the head. Scott Lost is finally back up, quickly making the tag to Claudio Castagnoli, who just got back in his corner. Double C comes in, and teams with Hero against London. Hero locks in a Cravate on London. Claudio lifts London by the legs. They drop him down with a Double Elevated Cravate Takedown.

Hero exits, the ring while Claudio makes the cover on London. 1…2… London kicks out, to the disappointment of the Swiss Moneymaker. Claudio stands up, pulling London back to his feet by the hair. London strikes Castagnoli in the midsection with a punch, starting to make a comeback. Claudio strikes back with a series of European Uppercuts. Claudio comes off of the ropes, after the uppercuts. His attempt at a running clothesline is stopped when London catches the arm. He takes the arm, puts it behind Claudio’s back, and drives him down with the legsweep hammerlock DDT. London makes the cover. 1…2… Joey Ryan breaks up the cover, not wanting to lose his tag team title hopes. Paul London is brought up by Joey, and is weakened by a gutbuster from him. The ref forces Joey out of the ring. London lies on the mat, looking tired and beaten. He tries to make the tag, but so does Claudio. The two reach closer to a corner, crawling with the rest of their energy. London finally reaches there, and makes the tag to Brian Kendrick. Claudio does the same, tagging in Joey Ryan.

Joey and Kendrick come into the ring at the same time, running at each other. Kendrick ducks under Ryan’s clothesline attempt. Kendrick comes off of the ropes, connecting with a low dropkick to Joey’s knees. Ryan is swept off of his feet, and sent to all fours. Kendrick continues with a double stomp to Joey’s back. Kendrick locks in a submission now, a lucha libre crucifix submission. Joey can’t escape it, his arms immobilized. He won’t tap out though, and calls for help to break the submission up. Before help comes in, Kendrick releases the hold. He follows up with a dropkick right to the side of the grounded Joey’s head. He follows up his aggressive attack by pulling Joey back up, and whipping him off of the ropes. Cody Rhodes gets the blind tag in when Joey comes off of the ropes. Joey comes back to the middle of the ring, and delivers a violent knee lift to the bent over Kendrick’s face. Cody Rhodes enters the ring, continuing with the attack that Joey started. Kendrick is brought back up to a full standing position, helping Cody take him down with a front powerslam.

Kendrick is holding his ribs, and Rhodes starts to drop knees to his face. After coming off of the ropes, Rhodes delivers a high jumping knee drop, followed by a cover. 1…2… Kendrick kicks out with no problem. Rhodes stands back up, taking Kendrick with him. Cody hooks Kendrick in for a suplex after a stiff elbow to the head. Paul London hurries into the ring to give Kendrick the advantage, making it a 2 on 1. Big Lance Hoyt does the same, making things even. Scott Lost goes on the side of London & Kendrick. Claudio goes on The Untamed side, making it a 3 on 3. Joey Ryan follows, making the sides 4 on 3. Chris Hero stands in the ring, and while the other 7 guys are fighting for position, he’s doing cartwheels and rolls. The side of London & Kendrick is about to take the others out with a suplex, but it’s stopped. The other side tries to do the same, but they’re unsuccessful as well. Finally, the side of London, Kendrick, Lost & Ryan take the other side down with a 7 MAN SUPLEX. All the competitors in the ring feel the effects of the move, well, except for Chris Hero, who starts stomping on Paul London.

The ring starts to clear eventually, all the illegal partners rolling out. Chris Hero is still attacking Paul London, and kicks him out of the ring. The two legal men, Cody Rhodes and Brian Kendrick, are both on a knee, just about to get up. They turn around, trying to make a tag. Chris Hero is back in his corner, just begging for a tag from either man. He gets it from Brian Kendrick. Hero tries to attack Cody Rhodes quickly, but Rhodes sees him coming, stopping him with a dropkick. Hero staggers back for a moment, allowing Rhodes to get the tag to Dynasty member Scott Lost. Hero welcomes Scott into the match, extending his hand to him. Lost goes to shake his hand, but Hero twists Scott’s arm, putting it into a wristlock, transitioned over into a Cravate. Hero is taunting the crowd, talking about how much of a genius he is. Lost starts to elbow out of it, and he pushes Hero to the ropes. Chris comes back to the middle of the ring, and avoids a superkick from Lost. The miss takes Scott from behind, and Chris looks to capitalize. Hero grabs him from behind, connecting with a brutal back suplex.

Hero has a cocky smile on his face, and after a few moments of self-praise, he makes the cover. 1…2… Lost kicks out. Hero looks disappointed, only getting 2 after the dangerous suplex. Larry Sweeney starts to distract Chris Hero from the outside. Chris talks back to him, and they’re arguing. Sweeney stands up on the apron, trying to get his point across. Scott Lost is recovered, and pulls Hero in for a rollup, thanks to Sweeney’s distraction. 1…2… Hero kicks out, and he looks angry. That expression is wiped off of his face quickly, after Lost kicks his face in with a side kick. Scott goes to a corner, starting to climb up the turnbuckles. Scott is trying to balance himself, about to deliver a move to the downed Hero. Claudio runs across the apron, crotching him on the ropes. Hero stands up, and jumps up onto the second rope, setting up for a superplex. Claudio helps him out, going for a double superplex now. Joey Ryan and Cody Rhodes come in, grabbing Hero & Castagnoli by the back. Lance Hoyt tries to help his partner out with the move, the two pulling everyone else. Scott is held up in the air now, his body being held upside down. Paul London & Brian Kendrick dash onto the apron, and deliver a simultaneous springboard. They connect with a double dropkick to Lost, making the pile of 6 competitors crash and burn to the mat.

London & Kendrick let out battle cries, looking to finish the match and win the titles. They attack Scott Lost first, taking him out of the ring first with a double Cactus Clothesline. Kendrick follows him out of the ring, and the two opponents start to battle on the outside. London tries to help out his partner, but he’s taken down by Joey Ryan, who hits a Spear. Joey rolls out of the ring, trying to assist his partner. Cody Rhodes is the next man to stand up, but he’s taken out of the ring quickly with an amazing Roaring Elbow from Chris Hero. Lance Hoyt plans an attack on Hero, but Chris fights back against the big man, with the help of Claudio Castagnoli. Claudio connects with the Bicycle Kick to Hoyt, who was being held by Hero. Chris now throws him out of the ring. Hero & Castagnoli now go to opposite sides of the ring, and springboard off of the ropes. They slap each others hands for the SPRINGBOARD HIGH FIVE! DANCE PARTY! On the outside, a brawl between 5 competitors begins. Claudio sees this happening, and he comes off of the ropes. He flies out of the ring with a Suicida European Uppercut! Everyone on the outside is down after that huge move.

Back inside the ring, Chris Hero & Paul London are the only men left standing. They exchange forearms, to which Hero wins the battle of. Hero pulls Paul in for a Cravate Suplex, but London counters out of it. London is out of breath and fatigued, and is delayed in attacking Hero. Chris grabs the already much weakened London, this time going for a DDT. London fights out of it again, and delivers a desperation dropsault to Hero. London stands up, and delivers a hurracanrana to Hero with his last bit of energy. London signals to the top rope, and he goes their slowly, laboring with every step. He stands on the top rope, and jumps off for a moonsault. He lands on his feet after seeing Hero roll over. Paul tries to follow up with a Standing London Star Press, but Hero rolls the opposite way to avoid it. London looks spent, and Hero stands back up. Hero holds him in, and delivers the Hero’s Welcome! Hero makes the cover, but Brian Kendrick is just a split second late from saving his partner.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3!

*Bell Rings*

D’Angelis – Here are your winners, and STILL Pro Wrestling PRIDE Tag Team Champions, Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli, the Kings of Professional Wrestling!

Hero & Castagnoli celebrate in the middle of the ring, with Hero showing more of his athletic ability. On the outside, Larry Sweeney looks irate, and is yelling at Joey Ryan & Scott Lost.

Malenko – They lived up to their claim, the Kings of Wrestling reigned supreme tonight. They showed that they could beat 3 of PRIDE’s best teams.
Masters – All they’re missing is crowns, because those two guys are GOLDEN.

Simon – It was a tough victory, they had to take out everyone to get that pinfall.
Malenko – There still is lots of competition in the tag division though, Hero and Claudio shouldn’t take a break just yet.
Simon – While the ring is being cleared, we’re going to take you backstage, where Leticia Cline is standing with Homicide.

The PRIDE Interview area is shown, where Leticia Cline is standing next to Homicide. She begins to question him.

Leticia_Cline.jpg

Homicide13.jpg

Leticia –
Right now, I’m standing next to the Notorious 187, Homicide. Earlier tonight, you lost your match against Jimmy Rave. After the match, you were ambushed. How do you feel about this attack?

Homicide –
Oh girl, you don’t even know. If you really want to hear the truth-

Suddenly, the screen short circuits. It fades back in, and a simple image is seen. The same flashing letters are seen, with no sound.

promo1.jpg

After a minute, the scene is cut. Leticia Cline, Homicide, and the backstage area are seen again. Homicide is still talking, uninterrupted by the message seen by the viewers.

Homicide –
…was not how we do it. That attack would get him killed where I’m from, the streets of Bed Stuy, Brooklyn. In the streets, some people actually had more respect than the bitch that calls himself Prince. He keeps on bagging on how I dress, how I talk, but I know more than him. I’m street smart, and if Prince Nana ever was in my stomping grounds, he wouldn’t last a minute. It doesn’t matter how much money he has, what he did was disrespectful, anywhere he goes. He’s going to see what he did, and very soon, the bitch is going to regret that he ever even challenged the Notorious 187.

Leticia –
With that in mind, do you plan on continuing your battle with Jimmy Rave, or will you move onto something else?

Homicide –
I don’t care if I get a title shot, right now I’m thinking about revenge on Jimmy Rave and Prince Nana. I have my crew behind me too if I never need anyone. The Strong Style Thugs want to take out those spoiled bitches in the Embassy. Now I’m not playin’ wit Chu now, I want to fight Jimmy Rave again. Nah, I don’t want to wrestle him, I want to FIGHT him. If he attacks me from behind, that just means he’s going to fight me face to face. I want a match with that fool, I want to teach him not to mess with street knowledge eva, eva again. I’m going to kick his ass son, and I’m going to make that punk ass Prince Nana go back home to Africa after I beat his boy down.

Leticia –
What role will Hernandez and B-Boy play in this rivalry?

Homicide –
You already saw that they’re going to be watching my back. If Nana wants to come bust my ass again, he’s going to have to fight the two toughest cats in this whole damn promotion. And if Jimmy Rave wants to mess with me, he’s going to know that if he does something wrong, he’s going to pay the price. Hernandez and B-Boy are going to fight wit me, and I know I can trust them. The Strong Style Thugs are going to murder the Embassy, you’ll just have to see what the hell we’re going to do with those punk ass pussies. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! BRRAATTT!

Leticia –
OK Homicide, Thanks. Now back to the ring action.

D’Angelis – The following contest is a singles match for the Pro Wrestling PRIDE Light Heavyweight Championship! It is scheduled for one fall, under a 45 minute time limit!

It’s a Fight starts to play in the arena. Scorpio Sky walks to the ring, with Larry Sweeney strutting in front of him, throwing out business cards.

D’Angelis – Accompanied by Larry Sweeney, from the City of Angels, weighing 188 pounds, Scorpio Sky!

Clavicle blasts through the speakers, and the fans start to get on their feet. Matt Sydal walks onto the entrance stage, holding the PRIDE Lightweight title. He jogs to the ring, slapping hands with the fans.

D’Angelis – His opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing 180 pounds, he is the PRIDE Lightweight Champion, Matt Sydal!

SkyvsSydal.jpg

Pro Wrestling PRIDE Light Heavyweight Championship
Singles Match
Matt Sydal © vs Scorpio Sky

*Bell Rings*

Scorpio and Sydal stare at each other from opposite sides of the ring to start the match. They come closer, and Scorpio stops. He flexes in front of Sydal, showing his amazing physical condition. Sydal retaliates with a simple kick to the gut to his cocky opponent. Sydal jumps up, trying a dropkick. Scorpio ducks under it. Both competitors come back up to a full vertical base at the same time. They clash with a lockup. Both men are even. Scorpio gains an advantage by pushing Sydal to the ropes. He starts opening up on him with hard chops right to the chest. Scorpio whips him off the other set of ropes. Sydal leapfrogs an attack from Scorpio, and comes off of the opposite set of ropes. Scorpio tries to duck this time, but Sydal jumps on his shoulders in a seated position. Sydal twists off of his shoulders, and takes Sky down with an arm drag. Scorpio rolls back up to his feet quickly, with Sydal charging at him at full speed. Sky uses a deep Japanese arm drag to take him down, and goes for the quick cover. 1… Sydal pushes Sky off quickly. The two stand up, facing each other in the ready position, seemingly at a stand off.

The two stand face to face, starting to punch each other. Scorpio tries to throw in a clothesline, but Sydal ducks under it. Matt jumps up in the air, and connects with an inverted enziguiri to the side of Scorpio’s head. Sky staggers down to his knees, and Sydal looks to capitalize. Scorpio moves over, making Sydal just fall to his back. Scorpio stands back up, and starts to stomp on Matt like a madman. Sydal backs up into the middle of the ropes, trying to cover up. Scorpio goes to the outside apron. He sets up a move, flying into the ring with a slingshot. Sydal moves out of the way, but Sky lands on his feet. Sydal rolls back up to his feet, standing in the middle of the ring. Scorpio turns around, sprinting at his opponent. He’s stopped with a nice dropkick from Sydal, but Sky is still on his feet. Sydal attempts to whip Scorpio to the corner, but it’s reversed. Sydal goes running into the corner, with Scorpio following quickly behind him. Sydal rebounds off of the middle turnbuckle, and flies towards Scorpio. Sydal takes the King of Sting down, but Scorpio rolls through for a surprise cover. 1…2… Both men kick back up to their feet after Sydal gets his shoulder up.

Scorpio is the first to strike after the two get up. He stuns Sydal with a set of stiff forearms. Scorpio whips him to the turnbuckles. Scorpio taunts the fans before running at the corner. He flattens Sydal with a Stinger Splash. Sydal looks winded after the move. Scorpio takes Sydal, seating him up on the top turnbuckle. Matt is punched, weakening him even further. Scorpio hooks him in for what looks like a Superplex. Sydal is about to be thrown to the mat, but he fights back, sending body shots to delay Scorpio. Sky’s hold is released, and he’s just trying to maintain his balance now. Pushing Scorpio to the mat, Sydal took advantage of a huge opportunity. Sydal starts to balance himself on the top rope now, setting up a high flying maneuver. Scorpio stands up, and runs to the corner, trying to knock Sydal off of the ropes. Scorpio jumps up to the second rope, kicking Sydal right in the side of the head. Matt falls down to the mat with a thud, giving Scorpio a chance to hit his own move. Scorpio jumps off of the top turnbuckle, attempting a moonsault. Scorpio lands on Sydal’s knees, showing Matt’s ring awareness. Scorpio is screaming, his ribs very damaged after the move.

Both men are in pain, but try to fight it to make it through the match. Scorpio stands up first, walking towards the kneeling Sydal. Sky pulls him up, trying to pull Matt in for a suplex. A reversal is made by Sydal, who goes behind Scorpio. Trying to use his strength, Sydal attempts a back suplex. Elbows are thrown at Sydal’s face to escape it. Scorpio puts his arm around Sydal’s shoulder, setting up a Russian Legsweep. The move is hit, and Sydal lands right on his back. Scorpio makes a cover. 1…2… Sydal kicks out of the pin attempt. Scorpio stops him from coming back early by locking in a submission. He grabs Matt by the head, pulling tightly with a Guillotine Choke. Sky is trying to choke out his opponent with the move. Sydal won’t quit, and shows his flexibility by standing on his head while being choked out. Sydal reverses it, with his back to the mat now. This loosens the pressure, allowing him to extend his hand to grab a rope. Larry Sweeney tries to remove Matt’s hand from the rope, but the ref sees it. After a count of 4, Sydal is liberated from the submission.

Having freed Sydal from the submission, Scorpio starts to choke Matt on the bottom rope. Larry Sweeney adds to this attack, punching Sydal in the face. The referee forcefully tells Scorpio to stop the choking. Sydal is trying to catch his breath, lying on the mat. Scorpio continues his offensive with a simple leg drop to the throat, further damaging the breathing of the champ. Pointing to the turnbuckles, Scorpio signals a big move. He climbs up to the top rope very slowly, taunting the fans every time he takes a step. Scorpio is balancing himself on the top now, waiting for the perfect opportunity to dive. Matt Sydal kips up to his feet, and charges at the corner. Making an amazing leap into the air, Sydal drives Scorpio down surprisingly with a jumping hurracanrana! Scorpio lands on the mat hard. Sydal is recovering now, with the fans rallying behind him. Scorpio is in a seated position, holding his head. Sydal hops up to the top rope quickly. He jumps off and delivers double knees right to the face of Scorpio. Sydal makes the cover. 1…2… Scorpio kicks out, and Sydal has a stunned look on his face.

Sydal goes back up to his feet, and pulls Scorpio up with him. Sydal bounces off of the ropes. He tries a flying forearm, but Scorpio sidesteps it. Sky grabs him by the waist, and pushes him to the ropes. Scorpio uses the leverage to roll over into a quick pin attempt. 1…2… Sydal kicks out, but Scorpio rolls him up again. 1…2… Sydal escapes the pin once again, and rolls up to his feet. The two opponents stand up, with Sydal charging at Scorpio. Scorpio stops him with a back elbow. Scorpio follows up with a neckbreaker onto the knee. Sky looks pleased with his work, and makes the cover. 1…2… Sydal kicks out. Larry Sweeney stands on the apron, and slaps hands with his client. Sky stands on the outside apron, thanks to the motivation from Sweeney. Sydal is getting up now, and is on a knee. Scorpio jumps into the ring, attempting a springboard flying clothesline. Sydal moves out of the way, but Sky lands on his feet. Sydal now jumps off the middle rope, but Scorpio ducks under the Springboard moonsault press attempt. Scorpio quickly jumps to the second turnbuckle, and flies at Sydal. Scorpio drops Sydal down on his head with a flying Tornado DDT.

After the DDT, Sydal has to roll out of the ring, trying to recover. Scorpio follows him to the outside. Larry Sweeney mocks the recovering champion, throwing business cards at him while telling Matt why Scorpio’s going to win. Scorpio picks Sydal up, and just delivers a brutal slap to his face. Sky grabs him by the head now, and just slams it onto the guardrail. Scorpio has his cocky smile on his face, and pulls Sydal in for a dangerous move. Matt fights back, throwing Scorpio chest first into the guardrail. Scorpio looks surprised, and is trying to catch his breath after getting winded. Sydal now throws him onto the apron. Matt holds his hands up to the crowd, trying a big move. Larry Sweeney comes in and distracts Matt. Sydal takes Sweet & Sour down with a swift roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Scorpio Sky is recovered, and takes the unaware Sydal, throwing him against the ring apron. Sydal’s back bounces off of the side, obviously in pain. Scorpio rolls him into the ring, and climbs up to the top rope. Scorpio is quick to dive this time, connecting with a Frog Splash.

Scorpio makes the cover. 1…2… Sydal somehow kicks out of the Frog Splash. Scorpio looks like he’s going to throw a temper tantrum now. He just slaps Sydal again, expressing his anger. He pulls the damaged Sydal up, cutting his throat to signify the end of Sydal. He tries to take Matt down with the Blackout, but Sydal pushes out of it. After running towards Sydal again, Scorpio tries a running dropkick. Sydal ducks under it, and he tries to capitalize. Scorpio is just getting up. This gives Sydal the opportunity to grab Sky and drive him down onto the mat with the Slice Drop. Matt follows up, letting out a yell. He lands on Scorpio with his Standing Cannonball Moonsault, followed by a cover.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Scorpio kicks out. Sydal starts to climb up to the top rope, yelling for the Shooting Star Press. Scorpio Sky stands up quickly, about to knock Matt off of the turnbuckle. Sydal jumps down first, avoiding harm. Scorpio charges towards Sydal, who’s near the corner. Sydal trips him into the second turnbuckle, and tries to follow up. He uses the top rope for momentum for a dropkick. Scorpio rolls out of the way, making Sydal kick just the turnbuckle.

Scorpio gets up, taking a couple of seconds to recover before attacking Sydal. In this time, Matt stands up, and comes back at Scorpio with punches to the face, backing him up. The two are in the middle of the ring, still striking with each other. Sky fights back, throwing a stiff right hook to Sydal, making him stagger. Sky whips him to the ropes after yelling for the Final Answer. Sydal comes back to the ring, and he avoids getting hit with Sky’s finishing maneuver. Though Sydal avoided the move, he’s still whipped to the corner. Scorpio runs at Matt’s corner, but doesn’t even make it there. Sydal comes charging at him, and sends him back several feet with a flying forearm. Scorpio hits the other set of turnbuckles, and this time Sydal runs to the corner. Scorpio gets his boots up to Matt’s midsection, stopping him for a couple of seconds. Sky hops up to the top turnbuckle, about to attempt a big move again. Matt Sydal is recovered after a few seconds though. He makes an amazing jump up into the air, landing on the top rope, maintaining his balance. Scorpio looks stunned, and is about to fall over. Sydal takes him down finally with a moonsault slam, the Cyclorama! Looking tired, Sydal makes the cover on his unconscious opponent.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-3!

*Bell Rings*

D’Angelis – Here is your winner, and still Pro Wrestling PRIDE Light Heavyweight Champion, Matt Sydal!

Sydal is handed his title, and holds it up. He poses on the turnbuckles, to cheers from the fans. Scorpio Sky is rolled out of the ring. Larry Sweeney is yelling at him, and he looks like he’s about to kill someone. Sweeney and Scorpio storm to the back, in a very foul mood.

promo1.jpg

Malenko – That was a nice victory by Matt Sydal here on MTV. He starts off his reign with a great first title defense.

Simon – He was able to stop Scorpio from using any of his cheap tactics to take the match too.
Malenko – Sydal looks on top of the world now, but Larry Sweeney looks like he’s just had it with his 3 guys in the Dynasty.
Masters – Sweet and Sour Inc needs to hire Chris Masters, I’d whip his guys into shape.
Simon – With what, a needle?
Masters – Shut up.

The backstage area is now shown, specifically the hallway. Larry Sweeney comes into view, with Scorpio Sky limping behind him. They enter a room, and the camera follows. Seen in the room are Joey Ryan and Scott Lost. Sweeney orders Scorpio to sit down, and begins to yell.

Dynasty.jpg

Sweeney –
What the hell was that? That was the biggest bust I’ve ever seen, from all 3 of you. That’s worse than the Detroit Lions, and with that comparison, I'm being nice. Now you’re on par to the win and loss record of a ham and egger. Do you want to be known as the laughing stock of Pro Wrestling PRIDE? Do you?

Joey –
No boss, we don’t.

Sweeney –
Good, because I DO NOT want to go down that road when I’ve done so much to get you guys to win. I have a reputation to keep, and every single match that you guys are in, you have to damage it. I don’t even want to say that I’m your agent, because this whole debacle is an embarrassment. It’s a crisis, and you have to make me look bad in front of the fans watching on MTV. You 3 are the most disappointing, disturbing, and the most undetermined group I have ever seen. Do you know what happens when you guys lose?

Lost –
Um, we get pinned?

Sweeney –
We already know that you idiot. Every time you get pinned, I lose money. The deals stop coming in, and Sweet & Sour Incorporated gets hurt like the stupid stock market. I just don’t know what to do with you guys now. I’ve already given you a vacation to get ready for a title shot. I’ve done every single thing in the book to get you guys to win at ringside. Guys, I PAID your way to a Tag Team Title Shot. Do you know how much that cost me to get you into that match? And you have the audacity to lose? This is ridiculous. So, give me suggestions. What do you think will help you get back on the winning track?

Scorpio –
A coach would be nice, and a massage therapist.

Joey –
Oh yeah, that would be great. Maybe you could find someone to manage the look of my chest hair and my moustache. That would be good.

Lost –
Or maybe, we should get our own action figures? I mean if this much of Scott Lost isn’t enough for the fans, they’d be killing each other for a 6 inch, mini Scott.

Scorpio –
No. Just no, Scott.

Sweeney –
Your opinions don’t matter. I’m the one making the deals, so I get to decide what would help to enhance your career. That was your last chance. You heard me? Your last chance. That means that because all 3 of you had to embarrass me tonight, you’re not going to get anymore title shots. I don’t know what to do with the 3 of you, you’re all just disappointing. I’m going to have to bring in a new group, because as of right now, you’re off the Sweet & Sour Incorporated payroll.

Lost –
Can you tell us who you’re bringing in?

Sweeney –
I haven’t thought about it yet you fool. I just came up with the idea a couple of seconds ago, do you really think I have the terms, pay and people confirmed in like 10 seconds? No. At the next show, be ready. I will have the Sweet & Sour State of the Union Address. This will be one of the biggest decisions I have ever had to make. With our crappy economy, I need to find a group that’s worthwhile, because I don’t want to see a repeat of you guys. So next week, I’ll decide your faith, and what exactly I want to do with you 3 jabronis. I’ll decide what’s next for my budding enterprise. You got that?

The 3 members nod their head to Sweeney. Sweet & Sour now forces the cameraman out of the room, shutting the door in their face.

The middle of the ring is shown now.

D’Angelis – The following contest is a singles match for the Pro Wrestling PRIDE International Title! It is scheduled for one fall, under a 45 minute time limit!

Tear Away plays to a big reaction from the crowd. Kevin Steen walks slowly onto the entrance ramp. He walks to the ring, talking to the camera.

D’Angelis – The challenger, from Marieville, Quebec, weighing in at 240 pounds, Kevin Steen!

Personal Jesus blasts through the speakers. Austin Aries busts through the curtain, with the PRIDE International Title around his waist. He jumps into the ring.

D’Angelis – From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, at a weight of 206 pounds, he is the Pro Wrestling PRIDE International Champion, Austin Aries!

AriesvsSteen.jpg

Pro Wrestling PRIDE International Title
Singles Match
Austin Aries © vs Kevin Steen

*Bell Rings*

Kevin Steen tries to get the fans behind him early, stomping on the mat. He speaks to the camera near the ring. “Watch this, Mr. Wrestling is going to squash this little bearded midget right now.†He goes to the middle of the ring, meeting up with Austin Aries. Aries fires the first shot, starting to punch Steen relentlessly. Steen fires back with punches of his own, flooring Aries after a big elbow to finish off the combo. “So, you want to play like that champ, huh?†Aries quickly gets up, and is knocked down after another right hand from Steen. Aries is denied from getting up, when Mr. Wrestling locks the International Champion in a grounded headlock. Aries counters out of it, and stands back on his feet. Steen quickly follows, but is swept to the mat. Aries locks in a headlock of his own now, sapping the big man’s energy early. Steen is starting to fight out of it, and uses a leg scissors on Aries to escape. “I know what’s coming Aries, you don’t surprise me little man.†Aries is about to do his usual counter, and is standing on his head now. Steen releases the leg scissors before Aries could escape. Austin falls to his stomach. Steen walks on top of him, a way of damaging Aries’ whole body.

Steen stands in the corner, waiting for Aries to stand up. Steen runs towards the standing Austin. Kevin is taken down after a back elbow from Aries. Steen was hit right in the jaw, and Aries makes the quick cover on him. 1…2… Steen kicks out. Both men are still energized, getting up quickly after the kickout. Steen chops Aries first. Aries holds his chest, staggering his way around the ring. Steen brings more chops to Aries, making him back up into a corner. Steen runs to the corner, connecting with a running clothesline. Steen asks the fans if they want to see another clothesline. He backs up, trying the same move again. As he was running to the corner, Aries gets his boots up. Steen staggers backwards, holding his chest. Aries runs at the recovering Steen, attempting a clothesline. After missing his clothesline attempt, Aries swings his arm around wildly. He turns around, being met with a spinning kick from Kevin. Running off of the ropes, Steen throws Kevin to the mat with a running clothesline. Steen looks pumped up, and he stands on the middle turnbuckle, letting out a yell.

Steen gets off of the turnbuckle, on his way back to the center of the ring. Aries is just starting to get up, and he’s on a knee. Steen grabs him in for a suplex. Aries blocks the attempt right away, but Steen tries to overpower him. After a couple of neutral moments, Aries uses his agility to rap Aries in a Cradle Pin Attempt. 1…2… Steen kicks out, surprised that Austin actually got a pin. Aries stands up first, coming off of the ropes before Steen could see him coming. Steen tries to duck under him, but Aries flips through, taking him down with a Sunset Flip. 1…2… Steen rolls back to escape, and immediately goes up to his feet. Steen stops Aries from continuing his run with a knee right to the gut. He rolls him back down with a neckbreaker. Aries lands on the back of his head, and Steen tries to continue, jumping in the air. He goes for a big back senton, but Aries rolls out of the way at the last second. Austin goes to the outside apron, trying to capitalize on the weakened Kevin. The Champion slingshots his body into the ring, twists in the air, and lands on Steen’s body with a Slingshot Corkscrew Press.

Aries gets back up, and sees Steen in a seated position. He connects with a loud dropkick right to the face of Mr. Wrestling. Aries taps his knee before running off of the ropes. Austin jumps high in the air, going for a knee drop. The aware Kevin Steen sees Austin, and rolls out of harm’s way, and back to his feet. Steen stands up, and is met face to face with Aries. Mr. Wrestling strikes first with a chop to the chest, but Aries doesn’t miss a beat, returning with a forearm. Steen looks shaken, and Aries continues with 3 more forearm strikes. Aries grabs him in, and grabs him from the side. Aries pulls him up, taking him down with a shinbreaker. He follows up with a side suplex, dropping Steen on his right side. Steen is lying on the mat, and Aries locks him in quickly with a Fujiwara armbar. Steen yells, with Aries also twisting the arm, causing more pain. Steen reaches out, but can’t make it to the ropes. The ref asks him if he’s going to quit, but he replies with a simple “no.†Steen reaches out again, but he makes it to the ropes this time, holding onto them tightly.

Aries releases the submission early after Steen grabs the ropes. Steen is holding the ropes, using them to assist him in standing up. Austin goes back to work, delivering forearms to Steen while he leans against the ropes. Aries comes off of the opposite ropes, trying a running dropkick to take him out of the ring. Steen moves out of the way, and he leans against the corner now. Aries returns to the offensive on Steen. He starts delivering overhand chops to Steen. Aries winds up for the last one. He attempts the slap, but Steen moves out of the way. Aries’ hand hits the top turnbuckle. Steen grabs the hurting Aries by the waist. He attempts a German Suplex. Aries holds on, but Steen’s strength is able to break the grasp. Austin goes flying to the middle of the ring, landing hard on his back. Steen is leaning on a rope, still trying to recover from all the pain he took from Aries’ offense. After a few moments, Austin stands back up, holding his back. Steen walks over to him, seemingly recovered. He kicks Austin right in the gut. Steen takes him up in a suplex position, and drops him down onto the knee neck first.

Steen makes the quick cover after the big move. 1…2… Aries kicks out, and Steen looks pretty surprised. Aries still lies on the mat though. Steen stands back up, and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. He faces the crowd, seemingly going for a moonsault. He jumps off, flipping through the air. Aries rolls out of the way, but Steen lands on his feet. While Steen was regaining his equilibrium, Austin strikes him with a running forearm. Steen staggers backwards, inadvertently bouncing off of the ropes. Steen is taken down by a swinging sidewalk slam from the champion. Steen rolls over near the ropes, holding his back. Aries tries to pull him back to the middle of the ring, but is unsuccessful. Aries starts to stomp on Steen now, and finishes with a rope assisted knee. Steen rolls out to the floor, seeing if he can recover there. Mr. Wrestling is starting to get back up, and sees Aries standing on the apron. Steen jumps up onto the apron, and the two start to battle. Aries attempts a big elbow, but it’s ducked by Steen. Mr. Wrestling quickly capitalizes, driving Aries onto the hard apron with a Michinoku Driver.

After being dropped on his head, Aries falls down to the floor, in obvious pain. Steen takes a few seconds take a breather, but goes back to work shortly. He drops to the floor, and pulls Aries up, softening him up quickly with a set of punches to the face. Steen now pulls him in for another high impact move. Aries counters out of it, pushing him into the timekeepers table. Steen’s back hits the wooden table, and Aries recovers while Steen is screaming in pain. Aries walks towards Steen, and chops him, weakening him more. He follows up with a brutal elbow, making Steen’s head bobble after the impact. Aries now sets Steen in position on the table. Austin slides into the ring quickly. He bounces off of the ropes, and flies between the bottom and middle ropes. He attempts the Heat Seeking Missile, but Steen rolls off of the table just in time. Aries crashes and burns through the table, missing the high risk move. Both men are in pain on the outside now.

The referee starts to count both men out now. 1…..2…..3…..4….. Steen rolls back into the ring. 5…..6…..7….. Aries rolls back into the ring, still hurting from going through the table. Both men are standing, and they meet in the middle of the ring. They weaken each other with punches, and after Steen gets the advantage, he whips Aries off of the ropes. Taken down with a drop toe hold, Aries falls to the mat right on his face. Steen hits an amazing standing somersault leg drop to the back of the neck as the second move. He rolls Austin over, and is about to place him in the Sharpshooter. Aries kicks out of it, making Steen come off of the ropes. Aries is on a knee, about to get up. He’s stunned with an enziguiri to the side of the head from Mr. Wrestling. Steen lets out a yell, and stomps the mat. He motions for Aries to get up, screaming for the Package Piledriver. Aries stands up, and Steen pulls him in. Steen is about to connect with the Package Piledriver, but Aries reverses it into a back body drop before any harm was done. Aries falls back to his knees, still trying to recover.

Aries is about to go on an offensive, with Steen just about back on his feet. Austin pulls Mr. Wrestling in for an exploder suplex. Steen fights out of it, freeing himself from Aries’ grip. Steen pulls him in, hooking the legs for the Steenalizer. Aries is brought up, but slides out of it, landing behind his opponent. Aries picks the surprised Steen up on his shoulders. He runs a couple of steps, and rolls through with a rolling Fireman’s carry slam. Aries springs back up to his feet, near the ropes. He jumps up to the second rope quickly, springing off just as fast. He attempts a moonsault, but Steen gets his knees up. Aries avoids it though, landing on his feet. He motions to the left and right, and drops the pendulum elbow in lightning speed on Steen. He makes the cover. 1…2… Steen kicks out, but Aries doesn’t miss a beat. Aries pulls Steen to his feet, and delivers a brutal array of strikes, from punches, to forearms, to chops. Steen is scooped up by Aries. Austin Aries connects with the Brainbuster! He makes the cover.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Steen kicks out! Aries stands up, and his eyes are wide, yelling at the referee. He turns his attention back to Steen, who’s holding his head in agony. Aries brings him back up to his feet. Steen is pulled in for the brainbuster once again. Mr. Wrestling pushes out of it, but he falls backwards, his back hitting the ropes, showing his fatigue. Steen leans in the corner now, still holding his head from the Brainbuster he took earlier. Aries runs at the corner where Steen is, confident that he’s going to connect with a corner dropkick. Charging towards the corner, Aries kicks turnbuckle after Steen moved. Aries is slumped in the corner after missing the dropkick. Steen stands back up, fighting through the pain. He sprints towards the corner, and delivers a corner cannonball Senton splash. Steen stands up, letting out a yell. Aries is back up, clutching his midsection. Steen whips him off of the ropes, but misses a clothesline. Aries jumps up, about to throw Aries down with the crucifix bomb. Steen reverses it, spinning Austin down into a sidewalk slam. Steen yells for the Swanton, and climbs up the top turnbuckle. He stands up on the top rope, and quickly dives off. He flips through the air, and nails the Swanton! He makes the cover on Aries.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Aries gets his shoulder up! Steen can’t believe it, and he looks at the referee in anger. He turns back around to Aries, and grabs him by the legs. He rolls him over, locking the Champ in the Sharpshooter! Aries yells in pain, looking for the ropes to grab. Steen drags him back to the middle of the ring, to cheers from the fans. Steen is yelling for him to tap, but Aries is finding a way to free himself. Aries rolls over and frees himself. He still lies on the mat though, and Steen looks to capitalize again. Steen is on the top rope, and jumps off quickly. He goes for the Swanton again, but Aries gets his knees up! Steen is standing, hopping all over the ring. He’s holding his back like he just got shot. Aries rises back up to a vertical base, and hooks Steen in quickly. The brainbuster attempt is countered, and Steen grabs him in for the Package Piledriver. Aries is lifted up, but he clutches onto the arms of Steen to save himself a couple of seconds. Somehow, Aries was able to break out of Steen’s hold, and hook him in a Crucifix. Aries connects with the Crucifix Bomb! Steen landed right on his head. Aries makes the cover.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Steen kicks out again! Aries doesn’t waste any time to complain, and rolls Steen over to his stomach. Aries yells for the finish, and locks in a submission. He bridges over, locking in the Last Chancery! Steen is trapped in the hold, lying in the middle of the ring. Steen’s neck is being wrenched back on. Aries is fighting with all he can to make Mr. Wrestling to tap out. Steen is resilient though, and he’s pulling himself to the ropes. He reaches out, but is nowhere near the ropes. Steen uses his last burst of energy to move a couple more inches, and it looks like he’s there. Steen reaches out, but he’s mere inches away from grabbing the bottom rope. Steen tries to crawl again, but he’s spent. Kevin Steen has nothing else to do but tap out to Austin Aries’ Last Chancery!

*Bell Rings*

D’Angelis – Here is your winner, and still Pro Wrestling PRIDE International Champion, Austin Aries!

Simon – Austin Aries barely escaped with the victory there. Kevin Steen almost became champion, and you could see the fans thinking the same thing too.
[COLOR="Olive"[B]]Malenko –[/B] Both guys busted their asses in this match, I think this is only the first time of many where Aries is going to go the extra mile to retain his title.[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Masters – If Steen were about 20 pounds lighter, he would’ve had it. But of course, his fat pads all of the slams he does to Aries, making it less painful.[/COLOR]
Simon – Wow, you’re pathetic. At least he lasted longer than you could.

Masters – No comment.
Malenko – Right now, we’re going to-

The screen short circuits again, and an image shows on the screen for a minute. The image shows the same words, without sound or movement.

promo1.jpg

After a couple of seconds, the image of the announce team is shown again.

Malenko - …so let’s look at the video right now.

[A highlight package is seen, showing how the PRIDE Championship Fatal Four Way came to be. Joe’s opening speech is shown at the beginning. The tag team match is shown, with MVP walking out on the match. The confrontation between the four after MVP beat Paul Burchill flashes across the screen. Finally, the VIP Lounge is shown from the previous show, and the brawl that followed. The video ends with a split image of all 4 competitors.]

D’Angelis – The following contest is a four way match scheduled for one fall! It is the main event, contested under a 60 minute time limit!

I’m Comin’ plays throughout the arena. After a few seconds, MVP walks through the curtain, strutting to the ring. He poses at the top of the entrance stage. He is booed tremendously by the fans in attendance. He rolls into the ring and poses once more, and is actually pelted with a couple rolls of toilet paper.

D’Angelis – First, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 244 pounds, Montel Vontavius Porter, MVP!

Immigrant Song blasts through the speakers. Paul Burchill busts onto the entrance stage, and the fans cheer for his entrance. He walks to the ring, slapping hands with the fans. Once he gets into the ring, he and MVP begin a stare down, nose to nose.

D’Angelis – From Chelsea, England, weighing 247 pounds, Paul Burchill!

The lights go dim. The opening beats of Miseria Cantare are heard. After a few seconds, CM Punk walks into the arena, holding up his X. He looks pumped up, and the fans chant his name. He walks to the ring, talking to the camera about how he is going to walk away Champion. He goes onto the apron, and jumps into the ring.

D’Angelis – Next, from Chicago, Illinois, at a weight of 222 pounds, CM Punk!

The Champ Is Here plays loudly through the speakers. Samoa Joe comes through the curtain, and lets out a yell on the entrance stage. He has the PRIDE Championship on his shoulder, walking to the ring. He rolls into the ring and poses. He’s eyed by all 3 members of the match.

D’Angelis – Finally, from Huntington Beach, California, weighing in at 280 pounds, he is the Pro Wrestling PRIDE Champion, Samoa Joe!

PRIDE4Way.jpg

First Defense
Fatal Four Way

Samoa Joe © vs CM Punk vs MVP vs Paul Burchill

*Bell Rings*

CM Punk and Samoa Joe meet in the middle of the ring to begin the match. Paul Burchill and MVP are standing in their respective corners, watching the match unfold. Punk and Joe start off with a lockup. Punk actually gets the quick advantage, locking the PRIDE Champion in a headlock. He grasps onto it tightly, not releasing it even after Joe tries to push him off of the ropes. Joe reverses it after a couple of moments, and now he has a headlock on Punk. It’s countered quickly by Punk. The challenger brings Joe down with a snapmare. Punk now holds Joe in a grounded version of the headlock, applying his weight onto the hold. Joe rolls Punk over into a pinning predicament. Both get up to their feet quickly, and Joe stops Punk from continuing with a knee right to the face. Joe capitalizes quickly, locking his opponent in a wristlock. Joe wrenches down on it, and makes his way to a corner. MVP gets the tag from Joe. He gets into the ring, and delivers a clubbing blow to Punk with the help of the Champion. MVP delivers another blow to the back, making Punk come against the ropes.

MVP is starting to open up on Punk, delivering hard punches to him while leaning against the ropes. Punk is whipped off of the other set of ropes. MVP comes back to the middle of the ring, and takes Punk down with a clothesline. He makes the cover after that. 1… Punk kicks out easily. Both men start to stand up, and they both bounce off of the ropes. Punk ducks under a forearm shot from MVP, making him come off of the other set of ropes. MVP is taken down with a deep Japanese arm drag. Punk stands up, waiting for MVP to rise back up to a vertical base. MVP looks shaken, and the Straight Edge Star runs at him. MVP tries to stop him with a hip toss, but Punk blocks it. Punker attempts to bring MVP down with his own hip toss. MVP blocks this though, and Swings around, trying to take Punk down once more with a swinging lariat. Punk ducks under it, and grabs Porter from behind. CM pushes him off of the ropes, trying to use the ropes for momentum to put him in a rollup. 1…2… MVP kicks out, but he looks shaken. He tries to tag Paul Burchill in, but Burchill drops down to the floor. Punk tags Samoa Joe back in.

Joe and Punk team up. Punk holds Porter while Joe delivers chops to his chest. The Samoan works alone now, putting MVP in a wristlock. Joe takes MVP to the mat with a wristlock takedown. Joe comes off of the ropes, about to drop his leg on MVP. He misses after Porter rolled safely out of the way. Both stand back up. The two begin to exchange brutal forearm strikes. Neither man backs down, with both refusing to show any weakness. Joe is finally stopped after a blatant blow to the eye from the Franchise Player. He delivers an elbow right to Joe’s head, and hooks him in. MVP tries a suplex, but Joe gets out of it. He delivers punches to MVP. After the 3rd punch, Porter catches his hand. MVP snaps the arm down hard, inflicting pain on it. Joe is still standing, but is on weak legs. MVP delivers an overhand slap to the chest, but Joe still doesn’t fall. Looking frustrated, MVP whips him to the corner. Joe hits the buckles hard, and MVP follows him quickly with a running clothesline. He starts to deliver clubbing blows to Joe, but MVP gets the blind tag, slapping Porter in the back.

Burchill gets into the ring. The ref forces MVP out, and he looks pissed. Burchill brings knees to Joe’s chest to begin his offensive in the match. Burchill grabs him by the head, and throws him out of the corner with a snapmare. Burchill connects with a dropkick to the back of Joe’s head, followed by a cover. 1…2… Joe gets his shoulder up, and he’s sitting on the mat again. Burchill uses the position Joe’s in to lock him in a kimura. Joe’s elbow is pointing to the ceiling, and is being stretched with the submission. Joe starts to get back to his feet, wanting to use his standing position to maneuver him out of the arm lock. He’s about to get out of it, but Burchill transitions it over into a wristlock. Burchill pulls the trapped Joe to a corner, and tags in CM Punk. Punk comes in the ring, and takes Joe’s held arm, and delivers a straight kick to it. Punk takes the big man down with a sweep of the legs. Joe is lying on his back, and sees Punk coming off of the ropes. Punk attempts a leg drop, but Joe sits up, making Punk drop onto the mat.

Joe is starting to recover, and is on a knee. Punk grabs him in for a suplex. He tries to lift the big man up, but Joe blocks it. He pushes Punk away, and starts chopping him. Punk comes off of the ropes after the impact of Joe’s chops, Joe takes him down with a jumping big boot. Punk is taken down to the mat, and Joe stares him down. Joe pulls him back easily, taking him back down hard with a gutbuster. Joe makes the cover. 1…2… MVP comes into the ring, diving on Joe to break up the pin. Porter tries to go back to his corner after breaking the pin, but Samoa Joe grabs him. Joe delivers quick palm strikes to his face, making the Franchise Player weak. Joe steps back, waiting for him to fall. Paul Burchill comes into the ring, taking both Joe and MVP down with a double clothesline. Burchill tries to let out a yell, but he’s hit with a back elbow from CM Punk. Punk rolls Burchill out of the ring after the big elbow. MVP is back up, and tries to attack the PRIDE Champion. This attempt goes for nothing, with Joe delivering a brutal forearm right to MVP’s face. Porter is so hurt that he has to roll out of the ring.

Samoa Joe turns around, and comes face to face with CM Punk. Punk starts to deliver an array of strikes to Joe. The big man doesn’t look fazed, and retaliates with a quick set of open handed slaps. Punk staggers, and Joe comes off of the ropes. His attempt at a clothesline is ducked by Punker. He hooks Joe’s leg in to assist in bringing Joe down with a Russian Legsweep. Punk rolls backwards, putting Joe in a pinning predicament. 1…2… Joe kicks out, and rolls to his stomach. Joe is getting back up, and tries to reach out for a tag. Just before Punk could get to him, Joe tags Paul Burchill into the match. Burchill comes into the ring hot, taking Punk down with a clothesline. CM gets up quickly, but Paul takes him down again with another clothesline. This time, Punk stays on the mat. Paul makes the cover.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Punk kicks out. Burchill motions for him to stand up. Punk is back up after a couple of seconds, and sees the British Bruiser running towards him. Punk jumps up, and takes Burchill down with a perfect dropkick right before he got hit. Punk remains on the mat, trying to recover.

Punk and Burchill get up at the same time. Burchill whips Punk off of the ropes quickly. Paul catches CM, locking him in a rolling half Crab. Burchill keeps a knee on Punk’s back, putting pressure on it. Punk yells, but he quickly makes it to the ropes. After a 3 count, Burchill lets go of Punk, but drags him to the middle of the ring, trying to inflict more damage. Burchill motions to the crowd, his back to CM Punk. He leaps in the air, and delivers an awe inspiring standing moonsault onto Punker. He makes the cover. 1…2… MVP breaks up the cover. Burchill stares at MVP sternly, and the two argue. Burchill tries to attack Porter, but MVP backs away, getting closer to the corner. Burchill slaps Porter in the face, making him shut his mouth. Burchill turns around, turning his attention back to Punk. He doesn’t see Punk, and is knocked with a round kick to the back of the head. Burchill doesn’t know what hit him, and CM Punk looks to be coming back. He puts Burchill in a quick hammerlock, and swings himself around. Burchill is taken down with the Pepsi Twist! The tired and beaten Punk makes the tag to Montel Vontavius Porter.

MVP gets into the ring quickly, excited to fight his nemesis, Paul Burchill. Burchill is lying on the mat after the Pepsi Twist, and MVP just starts to pummel him with mounted punches. He rains down with brutal strikes right to the face, and makes a quick cover after it. 1…2… Burchill gets his shoulder up, but Porter has the clear advantage. He gets off of Paul, and waits for him to stand up. While MVP is waiting, he motions for the belt, to a chorus of boos from the fans. Burchill is back up on his knee, holding his neck. Burchill grabs him in a front facelock. Knees are thrown right to the face of Burchill from MVP. Paul yells in pain as Porter is delivering these blows. After he’s finished, Porter attempts a suplex. Burchill blocks it the first try, but MVP overpowers him, lifting him up in the air. He keeps Burchill vertical, letting all the blood rush to his head. After a few more seconds, he finally brings Burchill down to the mat with the vertical suplex. MVP floats over into a cover.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Burchill kicks out. To show his disgust, Porter spits right in the face of Burchill, with no intention of distracting the referee.

MVP now rolls Burchill over to his chest. Porter brings brutal elbows to the back of Burchill’s head. He points at Samoa Joe, telling him to watch. Porter rolls Burchill over, and he locks in his own version of the Choke! Burchill is being choked out, but he doesn’t want to tap out. Samoa Joe comes into the ring to save the match. He pulls MVP’s hands off of Paul, and starts to maul him. He has MVP held by the braids. Joe starts to deliver violent Kawada kicks right to the face of MVP. Joe finishes with one last kick, making Porter fall to the mat, shaking. Joe yells some words to the downed MVP. They probably weren’t heard because the Franchise Player is knocked out. Joe exits the ring, getting back on the apron. Both legal men are down on the mat now. After a few seconds though, Burchill makes the cover on MVP.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Porter kicks out, but he falls back to the mat after that. Burchill drops a rolling knee onto MVP’s face to keep him down on the mat. Burchill slowly walks to the nearby corner. The British Bruiser tags in the PRIDE Champion Samoa Joe.

Joe comes into the ring, with MVP still down on the mat. He pulls Porter back up to his feet, and comes off of the ropes. Joe goes for a running boot, but MVP sidesteps. Joe tries to get back on offense after the miss, but Porter rolls out of the ring. He’s trying to catch his breath, still hurt. Joe sees this, and he tries to dive out of the ring. Joe stops himself right on the ropes, seeing that MVP moved out of target. Porter grabs the stopped Joe, snapping his neck down on the middle rope. MVP jumps up to the apron. He starts to deliver clubbing blows to the rope hung Joe’s back. MVP now stands the weakened big man, pulling him by the hair. Joe’s head is now smashed against a turnbuckle. MVP now hooks him in, trying to attempt a suplex. Joe reverses it, pulling MVP up and seating him on the top turnbuckle. Joe follows up to the middle rope, and strikes MVP with punches. Joe now stands on the top rope now, and hooks him in for a superplex. Punk comes into the ring, and tries to take him down with a powerbomb. Burchill comes into the ring too, and he assists Punk in taking Joe and MVP down. They quickly take Joe and MVP down with a powerbomb!

MVP and Samoa Joe are down on the mat, both clutching their backs. MVP rolls over onto Joe, putting him in a pin attempt. 1…2… Joe grabs the bottom rope to escape the pinning predicament. The two still lie on the mat. After a few seconds, both men start to stand up. MVP leans against a turnbuckle, and Joe starts to strike him Joe delivers Kobashi-like chops to MVP. Porter comes back with a kick right to the midsection, and he gets out of the corner. He positions Joe in the corner, and backs up. Porter runs towards the corner, attempting a corner clothesline to the PRIDE Champion. Joe catches him, and plants him down with the ST-Joe! Porter bounces off of the mat. Joe looks at him, letting out a yell after that. Joe drags MVP by the braids, and actually tags in his friend and enemy, Samoa Joe. Punk and Joe team up for once, delivering forearms to MVP, followed by a double clothesline. Porter is sitting after the clothesline. Punk delivers a stiff kick to his back. Punk now grabs Porter by the legs, supposedly going for the Devil Lock. MVP kicks Punk in the gut, making him fall backwards, seated in the corner.

Porter goes for the Player’s Boot to the cornered Punk. CM rolls away at the last second, but MVP catches himself before he kicks the turnbuckle. Punk is back up, and attempts an enziguiri to the turning MVP. Porter blocks it, and runs across Punk’s back. He looks weak, making the tag to the eager Paul Burchill. Burchill comes into the ring, and is immediately taken down with a running forearm from Punk. Burchill stands up quickly, and runs back at the Straight Edge Superstar. Burchill ducks under a clothesline from him. Paul stuns Punk quickly with a stiff backbreaker. Punk’s still standing, but he’s in pain. He follows by grabbing Punk by the neck, trying to throw him down to the mat. Punk blocks it with elbows to Burchill’s chest. He turns back around, standing face to face with the British Bruiser. Burchill peppers Punk with stiff forearms, making him step back, leaning against the ropes. Burchill backs up, and throws his body towards Punk. Both men spill out of the ring after Burchill connects with a jumping clothesline. Both men are lying on the floor, trying to get back up and continue with the match.

After a few moments, both Punk and Burchill get back up to their feet. The two exchange forearms on the outside, with neither man showing weakness. Samoa Joe comes to them, and attacks both of them, delivering chops to one, then the other. He grabs Punk, and throws him into the nearby guardrail. Joe motions to the fans for the Olé kick. He runs at Punk, and connects with the brutal guardrail big boot. Joe turns around, and is kicked right in the gut by Paul Burchill. Burchill takes the big man down with a belly to belly suplex. Burchill yells, looking excited. He turns around, and sees CM Punk trying to recover. He runs towards him, trying to kick the bent over challenger with a big boot. Punk moves out of the way, and Burchill kicks the guardrail, making it move backwards a couple of inches. MVP is seen coming to them now, and attacks Burchill first. He picks up the scraps, throwing Burchill into the steps. He grabs CM Punk next, and pushes him throat-first onto the guardrail. MVP holds the 305 sign up, and looks to attack Samoa Joe next. Joe is standing though, and knocks Porter down with a brutal back elbow.

After knocking MVP down to the floor, Joe still is recovering standing back onto the apron. Slowly, the two legal men, Paul Burchill and CM Punk, roll back into the ring. Seeing that he needs more time to recover, CM Punk tags in Samoa Joe. As soon as Burchill gets into the ring, Paul Burchill starts striking him with forearms. It looks like Joe doesn’t even feel the loud strikes, and retaliates with a forearm of his own. Burchill is shaken after the attack, and is thrown off of the ropes. Joe throws Burchill into the air, taking him down with a brutal powerbomb, right into a cover.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Joe transitions the move right into a Boston Crab. Burchill yells in pain in the middle of the ring, but won’t tap out. Once he sees that Paul won’t tap out, he goes to the mat, grabbing Burchill by the neck. The STF is locked in tight, but Burchill still won’t give up. Joe is just brutal with the submission, and he pulls back on the hair of Paul, inflicting more damage. The referee forces Joe to release the submission, and he does so. Joe now aims towards the corners, taking both Punk and MVP off of the apron with forearms. He signals for the finish, and waits for Paul Burchill to get off of the mat.

Burchill is standing now, but is in visible pain. Joe whips him off of the ropes. Burchill is taken down with a quick snap powerslam. Paul is seated, holding his back. Joe slaps Burchill right in the back, and follows up with a kick right to the chest. Joe comes off of the ropes, delivering a big knee drop right to Burchill’s face. Joe rolls Burchill over now, and brings heavy slaps to the back of his head. He rolls him over now, locking in The Choke! The hold is locked in tightly, with Joe shaking Burchill to make him pass out faster. But from outside of the ring comes MVP, who breaks up the submission. He separates the two, and starts to stomp brutally on Samoa Joe. This gives Burchill time to recover, but he barely can breathe. MVP now goes to Burchill, taking his attention off of Joe. He pushes Burchill into his corner, and goes to the apron. He makes the legal tag, slapping the bruised and beaten Paul Burchill. Now the legal man, MVP goes back to his offensive on Joe. The big man is on a knee, and MVP comes off of the ropes to set up the Player’s Boot. He tries to kick Joe’s face in, but the move is evaded.

Still hurt, Samoa Joe lies on the mat. MVP still has the advantage, and pulls Joe back up to a semi-vertical base. MVP delivers a brutal knee right to Joe’s face. Porter hooks his leg over Joe’s head for the Playmaker. Before he could hit the move, Joe counters it, grabbing MVP’s leg. He tries to take the unbalanced MVP down with a lariat, and he does so. Porter falls backwards, and he’s slumped in the corner now. Joe walks towards him, with a devious smile on his face. Joe wipes his boot across Porter’s face several times. The face of MVP is being rearranged after the boots, and he can’t move out of the way. Joe bounces off the parallel set of ropes, and finishes the Facewash with a huge running boot. MVP looks finished, and Joe stands him back up, leaning on the corner. Joe pulls the weak MVP up to the top rope, hooking him in for the Muscle Buster. Before Joe could take him out of the corner, Paul Burchill comes in to break the two up from the apron. He strikes Joe with a big European Uppercut, sending him back towards the middle of the ring. After a few moments, MVP is recovered, and stands on the middle turnbuckle. He flies surprisingly at Joe, taking him down with a diving clothesline.

After taking so much impact, both MVP and Samoa Joe are lying motionless on the mat. After a couple of seconds, they both stand up, and exchange shots to the body to each other. Joe is now dominating MVP with his strikes. Joe jumps up, and kicks MVP in the side of the head with an amazing enziguiri. MVP wobbles a little, but Joe stops him from making a comeback with a deadly Exploder Suplex. MVP lands behind Joe right on his head. The big man turns around, and is struck by a slingshot forearm from CM Punk, who tries to take advantage of the downed MVP. Joe still isn’t down yet, so Punk takes him with some forearms. Joe staggers backwards, and might actually fall to the mat. Punk comes off of the ropes, trying to take Joe down with one last attack. Joe swings his arm forward for a desperation clothesline, but Punk catches the arm. He puts it behind Joe’s back, and grabs him by the head in front, in a DDT position. He kicks Joe’s legs away, connecting with the Devil Lock DDT! Punk makes the cover, and now all the legal and illegal men are thrown out of the window.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
MVP breaks up the cover! Paul Burchill runs into the ring to join in on the action. Burchill takes Punk right off of the ground, throwing him halfway across the ring. Burchill now comes face to face with MVP, and the two yell at each other. Porter tries to use a dirty tactic with a blow to the eye, but Burchill catches the hand of MVP and pulls it in. He attempts the C-4, but MVP pushes out of it. Porter now tries to take Burchill down again with a lift, but Burchill again fights out of it, pushing his enemy right to the mat. MVP is lying on his stomach, and Burchill pulls his arms up. He stomps MVP’s face with the Curb Stomp! He tries to make the cover, but he’s cut off by CM Punk. Punk kicks Burchill in the side of the head first, followed by a couple of strikes to the face. Burchill tries to come back with an uppercut, but Punk blocks it. Burchill is completely weakened now, and Punk picks him up on his shoulders. Punk balances himself with Burchill held, and tries to hit the move. Punk finally connects with the Go 2 Sleep! Punk makes the cover on Burchill.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
At the very last imaginable second, MVP breaks the pin up again! Punk stands up, and starts to yell at MVP. Punker looks like he’s about to murder Porter, but MVP is able to throw him out of the ring surprisingly. Burchill also rolls out of the ring under his own power, completely finished after he was hit by the Go 2 Sleep. MVP turns around, and sees Samoa Joe standing, recovered and ready to take someone down. MVP stands face to face with Joe in the middle of the ring, and they start to punch each other. They come off of the ropes at the same time, with MVP going for a running kick. Joe ducks under it, scooping up Porter on his shoulders. He takes MVP down with a brutal Death Valley Driver. MVP hit the mat hard, and he has to go to a corner to recover. Joe runs at that corner, delivering a running knee right to Porter’s face. He now tries to set up for the Muscle Buster again, putting MVP up on the top turnbuckle. Porter pushes out of it. Though he was pushed, Joe comes back at the corner, with a big overhand chop right to MVP’s chest. Joe hooks him in again, and has him held. Joe walks out of the corner, and delivers the Muscle Buster! MVP looks finished, and Joe transitions it right into the Choke! After a short couple of seconds, MVP passes out to the pain.

*Bell Rings*

D’Angelis – Here is your winner, and still Pro Wrestling PRIDE Champion, Samoa Joe!

Samoa Joe celebrates in the middle of the ring, holding his title over his head. After posing on the turnbuckles, he’s stopped by CM Punk. Punk offers out a hand, and after a few seconds, Joe gives him a handshake. Punk’s words are heard from the camera. “I’m taking that next time, but congratulations man.†Paul Burchill also extends a hand to both Punk and Joe. All the men slap hands, in respect for each other.

Malenko – He did it! Samoa Joe just started off his title reign with a bang with that win. I think it’s not the last time we’re going to see Joe holding the title up.
Simon – I’m going to admit it, everyone in their match went at their very best. I guess it just happened that Joe was the better man.
Masters – Can we go home now?
Simon – I really can’t believe how Punk almost won that match. But if it wasn’t for MVP twice, he could’ve been the one walking out as champion tonight.
Malenko – True, but there really anything he did that was bad, it’s just how the match goes.
Simon – What a great show once again, this is another historic event that you have to catch again.

Malenko – Wait, what’s happening?

The lights gradually get dim. The arena is now pitch black. For a few seconds, only the voices of fans can be heard. Suddenly, a light turns on, focusing on the video screens around the arena. A countdown begins, and that’s the only thing seen on the screens.

-

-
-

-
-

-
-

-
-
-

Seen is a simple image, flashing different messages on the screen.

promo3.png

WOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Also Sprach Zarathrusta plays through the arena. The fans watched, stunned by the music and the screen’s saying. After a couple of seconds, RIC FLAIR walks onto the entrance stage, clutching a microphone. He has a smile on his face. He walks to the ring, only letting out “Wooo’s.†The fans are chanting his name loudly, but Flair doesn’t respond. He gets into the ring, and finally shows an angry expression on his face.

Ric_Flair8.jpg

Flair – Shut Up! I’m sick and tired of all you ungrateful fans that don’t understand who I really am. I am NOT here to gain any of your sympathy. I’m here to talk, and you people have to listen, because I am the greatest you have ever seen. This isn’t a stupid retirement ceremony, or a hall of fame induction, this is the Nature Boy at his best! I don’t need your cheers anymore, you people are a disgrace. You can cheer me however the hell you want, but I don’t care about any of you. You people are the reason why I can’t live a normal life. You people have caused all of my life’s problems. If you people didn’t stop nagging and nagging on me, I actually might be standing here as the President of the United States. But like I said before, you had to ruin my moment to strive for the future.

The fans quiet themselves, attentive to listening to this new side of the Legend.

Flair –
I know, some of you might be asking why I’m here. I actually will answer that question, and show you why I didn’t do what was planned. A couple of months ago, I got around to watching Uprising, this company’s first MTV Show. I’ll have to say that I was both impressed and disgusted at the same time. The level of competition, the theater, and the entertainment was amazing, but those guys you claim to be your heroes wouldn’t last a second back in my day. When I was their age, I was fighting for every single penny, traveling on the road every single day, and wrestling 365 times a year. Now, these guys have it all fit for them. Nice pay, only one show, and the consolation of you fans. But the biggest thing that they’re missing is wrestling skill. I watched their matches on that show, and I could not bare it. It’s at the point where I want to come out of retirement and teach these boys the right way of doing things. But I wouldn’t do that, there is no one talented enough in this place to ever be considered for my teaching.

Flair pauses, ready to tell a story.

Flair –
So after I saw that Uprising show, I decided that I wanted to take part in it. Lucky for me, none other than the Dragon, Ricky Steamboat is Commissioner. He was happy to invite his old rival and friend to this new promotion he’s helping with. He told me that I could work here as a Commissioner or an announcer here, it was my choice. But I decided to forget about everything he wanted me to do. I’m the Nature Boy, and I call the shots, and I say what I’m going to do. There’s no one that can say it differently. I decided that this place needs some life, they need some real wrestlers. I was looking for the kind of guys that can and will do better than the crappy wrestling here. I wanted wrestlers at the APEX of skill. And more importantly, I started looking for someone that can party with the Dirtiest Player in the Game.

Flair looks at a group of fans, who’s still chanting his name. He yells for them to shut their mouths, and continues to talk.

Flair –
Ricky Steamboat can complain all he wants now, but he can’t stop me from this point on. I never will listen to him. I can tell that his old age made him lose his mind. He can rave about the guys in this promotion all he wants, but he doesn’t know how horrible those guys are compared to let’s say, a Ric Flair or an Arn Anderson. We’re real wrestlers, not a bunch of stunt men that fall on their heads and call it a 5 Star Match. So as my first order of business, let me say this. I am here to stay. I will not leave until you fans learn to be grateful for us, and the wrestlers learn how to actually wrestle. No, never mind. That will take forever. So what I want to do is take over Pro Wrestling PRIDE, and shape it in my image, and my thinking. That will start right now. The APEX, the top of the class, the Kings of the Hill, the head honchos will help me in doing this. Because to me, WRESTLING IS DEAD.

He finally starts to get boos from the fans.

Flair –
So let me introduce the members of this Elite Group. This man embodies what I want in a wrestler. This guy actually wrestles. He doesn’t do flips, and he doesn’t fall on his head all that much. This guy actually knows how to wrestle, and he can do it pretty damn good. He might not be flashy, he might be a little cocky, but that is exactly what I’m looking for in the Apex. He has learned from the great ones in this business, and starting now, he’s going to learn from another, the best that there ever was. This man will show you what a real wrestling match is, and he’ll show you what it’s like to be living at the very top, just like me. He is good enough to be called the New Age Showstopper, and yes, I’m mentioning that other guy. The first member of the Apex is none other than the New Age Showstopper, the Maverick MATT BENTLEY!

Hip-Hop Is Dead plays to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Matt Bentley walks through the curtain, wearing a suit. He climbs up the steps to the ring, and embraces Ric Flair. Bentley is given the chance to talk.

Matt_Bentley.jpg

Bentley –
For the longest time, I’ve been waiting, and I’ve been watching. Finally, I get my opportunity to shine, the opportunity that was taken away from me time and time again. So I thank Ric Flair for picking me in his quest in wrestling’s revival. Because everywhere I go, I see people doing flips and jumps, with everyone trying to top the last trick. I see people think that they’re some badass mixed martial arts fighter. That is NOT wrestling. Wrestling is what we want to bring back to the world, we want to revive it. Because right now, I’m sick of every single thing that I see which people call wrestling. We will save all of you from the death of wrestling. The Apex will dominate here, because we will redefine what Pro Wrestling PRIDE is about. And we don’t give a damn about what you fans say and write, because like it or not, we are here to stay.

Flair is the only man clapping for Bentley, and he takes the mic.

Flair –
That was only the first man in this new group. And I’d be damned if he doesn’t get a title. He comes from a pretty good blood line, if you catch my drift. Now, onto the next member, the second piece of the new definition of wrestling. This is another guy who comes from a royal wrestling bloodline. This guy knows what he’s doing, and I don’t think anyone would want to mess with him. This guy has been everywhere, and he’s either become a star, or got himself fired. But now, that man is putting his past behind him, and helping me and the rest of the Apex to start our domination. He is the Excellence of Innovation, TEDDY HART!

Mosh plays as the fans focus on the entrance ramp. Teddy Hart walks through the curtain, and walks to the ring. He curses at the fans, and gets into the ring. He flips off the crowd again, and he starts to talk.

Teddy_Hart3.jpg

Hart –
All of you stupid bitches can shut up now, because I’m here. The dominance has arrived here in Pro Wrestling PRIDE, and no one can fuck with us. What we’re going to do with The Apex is show everyone the next generation of wrestling. No, none of that strong style garbage, we’ll be showing everyone a new way of wrestling. Ric Flair knows that me, being the Next Generation Hitman, will do that easily. Flair made the right decision, and even if you fans boo us or don’t like us, you’re going to have to watch us. This is the only promotion that isn’t scared of having me, so you people are in for a treat when you see me in the ring. I don’t even care about all the reports about my negative attitude. I’m just being the superstar that I’m supposed to be. So everyone had better get their popcorn ready, because the Past, Present & Future of Professional Wrestling is going to give you a fucking show. God Bless.

The fans chant for Teddy to “die.†Hart just pouts, posing on the turnbuckles once again.

Flair –
There you have it, Teddy Hart is now a member of professional wrestling’s saving grace. You know that with the backgrounds of Matt Bentley and Teddy Hart, things won’t ever be the same here in Pro Wrestling PRIDE. The things you have to watch is what these guys do in the ring will be what you have to watch for. But do you really think the Nature Boy would leave things at that tonight? There’s more to come right now. When I said I wanted to bring the best in my Apex, I meant it. Now I want all of you to be talking and buzzing about the final member of my group. This guy is the equivalent to professional wrestling GOLD, the best you can get. He’s the best of the best, and I bet that all of you were dying to see him come here. I actually see a lot of myself in this guy, because he’s that damn good. And when everything’s said and done, he should have as many titles as me too. He’s been dying for his opportunity to come here to Pro Wrestling PRIDE. This final member knows that as soon as his music plays, he already made an impact on every single person watching this right now, whether they’re a fan or backstage. So right now, let me introduce him. People, get on your feet and welcome to Pro Wrestling PRIDE, none other than the Best in the World, the American Dragon, he is BRYAN DANIELSON!

The Final Countdown plays loudly as the arena darkens. Bryan Danielson walks through the curtain. He walks to the ring, with the fans in stunned silence. Danielson’s wearing a suit, and has a sly smile on his face. He gets into the ring, and climbs up to the second turnbuckle. Danielson looks at the crowd, soaking in the silence. He raises his hand up to raise his fist. As the song sings “It’s The Final Countdown†Bryan raises his hand and FLIPS OFF the crowd, to a massive chorus of boos. Danielson takes the mic.

Bryan_Danielson17.jpg

Danielson – First off, I want to say thank you to the Nature Boy, Ric Flair, for finally bringing me into this company. They claim to show the hottest wrestling, but for their first couple of months, I wasn’t there. They left out the Best in the World, and that was a big mistake. That means everyone in the back is going to have karma bite back on them, because they missed out on the greatest talent in wrestling today, hands down. It took a smart man to finally bring me in here. Because as you can see, I’m not exactly a Jack Evans or Matt Sydal. Wrestling is what I do, I don’t have the time to do all those crappy flips and put on horrible, jumping bean matches. What I’m going to do here is show you, the fans, what you’ve been missing on. You say that this place is the definition of wrestling, but all I see is a bunch of guys trying to imitate what I do. They can put on all their makeup and fancy tights, but they’re not up to par with my skill. I don’t need any of that other crap. I’ll just wrestle, and you people will like it. You people will actually be admiring me in a couple of weeks, because you’ll know that me and the Apex have saved wrestling. And when I get my PRIDE Championship, you don’t even know what’s going to happen then.

Flair –
Everyone, please give it up for Bryan Danielson!

The fans boo loudly, chanting that Danielson sold out. Flair continues his rant.

Flair –
There you have it, the greatest group in professional wrestling has just been born. So take your cameras out and admire and adore us. The Apex will change wrestling forever, so mark this date and this time down. Call it the rebirth of professional wrestling, because for the past 10 years, it’s been six feet under. This is glorious. This is the start of an empire. When we start our dominance, you’ll know why we’re here. All of you people will know that we’re the best in the entire world, and no one, and I repeat no one will be able to beat us. So we’ve got to celebrate now, in a place better than this piece of SHIT bingo hall. So savor the moment right now, before we leave. Wooo!

TheApex.jpg

The four members of the APEX raise their hands up in the air, with the fans still in shock. The scene fades out, as the credits roll. A highlight video plays which showcases the amazing events of the MTV Special, Exodus.

PRIDE3.png