• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pro Wrestling Noah Discussion Thread

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
After watching Dante Leon v Hayata at Green Journey in Nagoya, I think i have become a fan of Dnate more now

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Personally, she is pretty good. Not the best, but not the worse and I am sure she has improved since then so

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
@Chris Jimmy Wang is teaming with Super Crazy and Stallion Rogers to take on Greene, yo-hey, and tadasuke on GLG at Noah's one night dream event

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I forgot to mention, but at the 15th anniversary show for Kenoh, he announced Kongo was done and that he disbanded the group

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Also, at the recent NOAH show, before Kaito left, him and Kenoh, who is know a face, talked after the match and basically said he wants a match with Kaito when he wins the G1 and he, Kenoh, wing the N1

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I caught Miyahara vs. Nakajima and all I can say is that match was badddddass. Pure ass kicking on a level you don't see too often in wrestling. Gotta be in my top 10 matches of the year. Just great shit.