Prince is the baddest MF around

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Seriously, what a performance. I love Petty, but Prince owns his ass here. Such a great solo and so much swag. Just look at him after he finishes, throws the guitar and struts off like the GOAT that he is.

Its a shame so much of his music is gay as fuck, because dude shreds.

Reactions: Farooq and Swift

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Great performance from all angles. Execution, time and showmanship. Not bad at all, shredding style reminds me of when Steve Vai or Buckethead plays.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Great performance from all angles. Execution, time and showmanship. Not bad at all, shredding style reminds me of when Steve Vai or Buckethead plays.

I agree. The unique blend of Petty, Winwood and Prince + the fact that I love the song to begin with makes it one of my favorite live performances of any song ever. Prince's charisma is too much though. Jesus, my panties are drenched.

Reactions: Farooq

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Holy hell,Prince killed it there. I loved how when he started he just walked towards the center and was like "fuck you all". :obama:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Holy hell,Prince killed it there. I loved how when he started he just walked towards the center and was like "fuck you all". :obama:

his swag is on level 1,000 for sure. The pimp walk off stage after he throws the guitar confirms that I would indeed go gay for the man.