• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Primo and Roode suspended!

Redboy123@

Roode seems like an absolute proffesional.

Primo on the other hand...carlito is his brother...so I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from he tree.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Primos dumbass was flagged for like cocaine or something I’m sure.

Roode was flagged for roids I bet.

That’s not cool...

Maniax

Primo kind of doesn't surprise me, his brother violated twice and was released when he refused rehab. Roode on the other hand does, and that's weird I guess that's why they had Roman beat him up and injure him then.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Who even cares about PED's in wrestling? It's not a real competition anyway, let 'em juice

Only reason they don't is because of all the drug-related casualities they get (which in itself is overblown) and the bad press that results from it

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Who even cares about PED's in wrestling? It's not a real competition anyway, let 'em juice

Only reason they don't is because of all the drug-related casualities they get (which in itself is overblown) and the bad press that results from it

Because pro wrestling is a performance art like many other non competitive sports.

But the main reason is because of the health problems that many wrestlers suffer and the early loss of life PED's have been proven to contribute to. Or how about the fact that although Chris Benoit's brain was deteriorated extremely bad before the murders, PED's had a part in that.

So a few lives lost means nothing to you as long as you're entertained? Sickening.

Redboy123@

Peds have side effects so I think it's good that wwe has a zero tolerance on drugs. How do we even know its peds, has it been confirmed?

czw787

That's quite an interesting take since Stallone took steroids for a big movie in the 90's. Honestly I think Primo is trying to get fired. Although they hardly sell tickets or get ratings anywhere near the 80's or even 90's to special shows in 2010's. They are running a decent feud between all 3 Colons in Puerto Rico