• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
didn't really get merked. I though you were being performative at one point, but just got lost in the mechanics of the game.
You would of had quite a good game, if you hadn't descended into terrible swearing and insults on Day 1 directed at Ekko.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I wanna point out in Wang had poser and Evans deadlocked the moment he got in my dead chat and when I confirm those two for him immediately then so then they make sky the third. Scum really lucked out with that first kill.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
didn't really get merked. I though you were being performative at one point, but just got lost in the mechanics of the game.
You would of had quite a good game, if you hadn't descended into terrible swearing and insults on Day 1 directed at Ekko.

Ok

Kross Rhodes

The fact Wang had pretty much all scumbags and was the dueler means he really could have change the trajectory if he had been able to use that on day two.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Fun game, little pressed about that ending but it's whatevs. Probably will play the next game, might think about potentially hosting (after the carnage of last time).

Good play Sky, I got unlucky confirming Cake because she just played completely scummy. Every part of that was Town/Town

Kross Rhodes

Why would you claim usage, that never got accepted? No words for that at all.
OMB I have no words.
To be clear, I didn’t tell him that because it didn’t matter. I just went with it because you can’t use a bus drive on a player that’s being commuted. It didn’t matter.