• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pretty Little Liars Mafia Signups

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Nah you're all right, Christmas Mafia endgame was not a good experience and I need a lot of time off

Mafia just stresses me out too much overall
I have no idea what happened in that game. I just meant you didn’t play because you wanted to play that game instead.

And not really. I’m down to 9 players lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I mean I've got a semi-open 9p setup that failed to fill on the other site, maybe I could invest it upon this one?

T’Challa

I haven’t seen you a long time. Welcome back!
Thanks good to be back.
Yesterday a friend was talking about a show called Traitor it sounded like Mafia. So I thought hey I haven't played in years why not jump back into it.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Thanks good to be back.
Yesterday a friend was talking about a show called Traitor it sounded like Mafia. So I thought hey I haven't played in years why not jump back into.

It's basically mafia just with some twists and a money objective for the winners. I'm enjoying it

T’Challa

Though it looks like I might have to wait no worries.
I don't really watch Wrestling anymore and we'll the Super hero movie stuff is weak so I'm not really on forums in general these days.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If someone wants to drop out they’re free to, but we’re only a couple signups away from starting. One of the problems these days is there’s no patience in just letting the process take its time. We’d probably be halfway done this game if Sky didn’t post a new game, tbh. T’Challa and Junk and a couple others who played hers haven’t signed up for this yet and if they did, we’d be all set.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I mean one member hasn't been on in 3 weeks and another hasn't been on in months... They can't exactly drop out if they're never online anymore :draper2