• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup 2022/23 etc... Discussion Thread

Baldrick

Can imagine this thread getting a bit of activity with some of the newer guys....strange thing for me is they cancelled 3 PL games this weekend....but they could have just changed the schedule slightly so some teams aren't going like 3/4 weeks by the time the International Break is done before a league game.

Order

Send HOOK
Yeah, I agree. Seems a bit mad that three games are off but at least we still have seven to look forward to. Here we go, Haaland to net another hat-trick :lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
im just glad the Brentford game is on. Two weeks without a game and internatioal break would have down right sucked

Baldrick

Haaland is posting up some crazy stats so far...and whilst it would be great to see some records broken, I just hope he doesn't peak too early in the season....

Order

Send HOOK
The Premier League is back! Should be a big weekend with Arsenal v Spurs and the Manchester derby. I do fear we're (United) going to get spanked though. Got to keep Haaland quiet.

1664533603749.png

Order

Send HOOK
Will take him some time at Chelsea I think to instill what he wants. They are seriously lacking up top.

Baldrick

Will take him some time at Chelsea I think to instill what he wants. They are seriously lacking up top.
Oh I don't dispute that, their current recruitment strategy is all over the place. They are really going go struggle unless Auba finds some of his early Arsenal form.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk