• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup 2022/23 etc... Discussion Thread

MrFlash

Realistically at 27, If Kane was gone move now would be the time to do it. Man U, Liverpool and even Man City with Aguero coming to a end would all take him I'd think. As a Liverpool fan I'd have him up front with Salah and Maine, with Firminio or Jota as attacking Midfielder. He'd offer some extra aerial threat and strength up top if he did.

Dale

Super Moderator
Don't see Man City going for him, he'd cost an absolute fortune and they could land Haaland for cheaper.

Man Utd could definitely do with him but again the price they would have to pay would be ridiculous and I swear there's some 'bad blood' between Utd and Levy dating back to the Berbatov deal I think?

I would say Kane to PSG for the obvious Pochetino link but that would rely on another heavily talked about striker moving, Mbappe. I feel like he's the key component in this whole centre forward shuffle.

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
I was going to say PSG but the French League is hardly worth having on your CV if you’ve won it with PSG.

Dale

Super Moderator
Historically maybe, I don't feel like it would be that much of an odd choice to choose PSG.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Brentford have become the 50th different club to reach the Premier League since the 1992-93 restructure

Congratulations to them

Oh yeah and Chelsea won some thing I guess

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
FA Disability Cup broadcast live for the first time tomorrow. Who's watching?