Predictions for Wrestlemania 30 that you can count on

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
At the 30th anniversary of the biggest event of the year WWE will definitely
make some good matches worth watching. May be we'll get one of our favorite 'wrestlemania moments' once again. Or a new Mania moment may also be created giving birth to the new face of the WWE thus pushing a new talent to the top of the company. After all - ANYTHING can happen at the showcase of the immortals. Here's predicting some of the main feuds heading to WM 30 -

(1) Chris Jericho(c) vs Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental title: One year is a long time - enough for the group known as 'Shield' to break with the members paying more attention to singles competition . Y2J will make history by becoming IC champion for one more time and go on to defend his title against Dean Ambrose at the 'Grandest stage of them all'.

(2) Fandango vs Kane:The Master of dance has already made a mark in WWE being just one match old(as Fandango) by beating Chris Jericho at WM 29. Fandango continues feuding with Kane months before WM 30 with each of them receiving one victory over the other. The final score is scheduled to be settled in this huge match at WM 30.

(3) Kofi Kingston and R-Truth(c) vs Team Rhodes Scholars vs Tons of Funk in a Triple Threat Tag Team match for the tag team titles.

(4) Ryback vs Roman Reigns :This bout will be a show of strength as well as a display of skill. Will be a classic match.

(5) Triple H vs C M Punk with Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee with the added stipulation that Triple H will have to retire if he loses: This will be a treat to watch as the Game takes one Punk in one of the best matches of his career with all on the line. The rivalry between HHH an Punk will reach its boiling point with punk doing what he does best : making it personal as ever.

(6) John Cena(c) vs Randy Orton vs The Rock in a triple threat match for the WWE Championship with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the special guest referee:After Cena-Rock II at WM 29 this match will not dissapoint and the hype around it will be HUGE. Also by 2014 Orton will be one of the top heels of WWE as he was during 2008 thus making this match one of the greatest. It will show once again that indeed ''the greatest battles are fought over championship gold''.

(7) The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar(with Paul Heyman) in a hell in a cell match with the steak on the line: This one is my personal favorite. two powerhouses! Two of the biggest forces in the WWE collinding inside the Cell with takers WM streak on the line. Not to mention - this fight will surely be PHYSICAL !

(8) Big Show(c) vs Christian vs Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio in a fatal four way elimination match for the world heavyweight champion ship.

- These are my predictions for WM 30 and you can count on these as I've made these keeping the reality in mind. Please give suggestions on these and say what are your predictions for WM 30 and why do you want to see them happening.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Great predictions the only one I am not sure about is the rock and cena again

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lackin said:
Great predictions the only one I am not sure about is the rock and cena again

its not rock-cena III its a different match

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Why in the purple hell did you put Orton in a Rock/Cena match?
Hell, why is there a Rock/Cena match in the first place? :facepalm1:

I like the idea of having Jericho vs Ambrose though.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan and Bryan Danielson vs Prime Time Players for tag team belts

Daniel Bryan vs Jericho for the ic belt

Daniel Bryan vs Kofi for the US belt

Daniel Bryan vs Ambrose for the WHC belt

Daniel Bryan vs Rock vs Cena for WWE belt

Daniel Bryan vs Undertaker in a submission match

Daniel Bryan vs Evan Bourne vs Seth Rollins vs CM Punk vs Jack Swagger vs Kane in a MITB match

SPOILER ALERT
Daniel Bryan wins

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
''Kofi Kingston and R-Truth© vs Team Rhodes Scholars vs Tons of Funk in a Triple Threat Tag Team match for the tag team titles.'' I doubt Rhodes Scholars or Tons of Funk will be together a year from now, and I don't se Kofi and R-Truth teaming up either.

''Ryback vs Roman Reigns :This bout will be a show of strength as well as a display of skill. Will be a classic match.''
>Ryback
>Classic
:pity1:

''John Cena© vs Randy Orton vs The Rock in a triple threat match for the WWE Championship with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the special guest referee''
We don't need any more matches involving Rock vs. Cena, definitely not at Mania. Orton would add nothing to this except for more "zzz"s. Not even Stone Cold could make this interesting.

'' Big Show© vs Christian vs Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio in a fatal four way elimination match for the world heavyweight champion ship."
Big Show and Rey Mysterio need to fuck off.

Anyway, I don't see any of these predictions happening, aside from Lesnar/Taker, and even that isn't a given.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Farooq said:
Daniel Bryan and Bryan Danielson vs Prime Time Players for tag team belts

Daniel Bryan vs Jericho for the ic belt

Daniel Bryan vs Kofi for the US belt

Daniel Bryan vs Ambrose for the WHC belt

Daniel Bryan vs Rock vs Cena for WWE belt

Daniel Bryan vs Undertaker in a submission match

Daniel Bryan vs Evan Bourne vs Seth Rollins vs CM Punk vs Jack Swagger vs Kane in a MITB match

SPOILER ALERT
Daniel Bryan wins

Promise? :please:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Undertaker defending his streak against someone (either Cena or Lesnar, and a distant third possibility, The Rock.) Beyond that, it's all up in the air.