Predict/Dream Book the Wrestlemania Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
HE's not my favorite big man but he can get the job done in the ring and he is an excellent hardcore wrestler so thats why I give him 7/10

WeztSide

Reaction score
6/10 he's a wannabe old kane with that mask

SAL

Reaction score
Just for fun, how do you think WM 27 will shake out? This is a combination of what I think will happen and what I think should happen.

1. John Cena (wins the belt at EC) vs. CM Punk (Royal Rumble winner) - WWE Title - put some kind of stipulation on it, like if Cena wins, Nexus breaks up. If Punk wins, Cena can't get another title match ever. That's too predictable, but something like that. Cena wins.

2. Edge (retains at RR and EC) vs. Alberto Del Rio - WHC. Del Rio wins. My dog could book this.

3. Nexus vs. Corre: 8-man tag match. Husky/McGillicutty/Otunga/Ryan vs. Barrett/Slater/Gabriel/Ezekiel. Ugh. It's unavoidable. The only other option is having these groups take up two segments, and that would be too much. Let Husky/Joe and Barrett/Gabriel dominate the action, and this will be okay.

4. Sheamus vs. The Undertaker. FUCK IT. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH UNDERTAKER. TIRED OF ASSUMING HHH IS COMING BACK. BOOM.

5. Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes - IC Title - This isn't anything spectacular, but I'd give them 20 minutes. Let 'em work. I might even have Cody go over. I have to admit, I'm coming around on him.

6. Miz vs. Rey Mysterio - Yeah, Miz is back in the mid-card, and I don't really feel too badly about it. He's been given his chance to shine for the last few months, and it's time to let some other guys go to the top of the card and for Miz to prove he can keep his credibility and mean streak. I'll throw Miz a bone. He goes over. Clean.

7. Randy Orton vs. John Morrison - This could be face vs. face, or better yet, Morrison could go heel. I'd like to see this match and, stunningly enough, I think it's a fresh matchup. Orton goes over, because we need more face winners and Morrison will be alright.

8. Beth vs. Nattie - Women's Title - Beth turns heel at RR, and we get the closest thing we'll get to a women's supermatch since Trish vs. Lita.

9. Dolph Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Drew McIntyre - US Title - Because this is my show, I'm giving this match 30 minutes. Fuck yeah.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Main Event WWE Title: CM Punk (Rumble winner) vs John Cena (Earned a title shot) vs The Miz (champion) - I couldn't decide whether I wanted Punk/Cena or Miz/Cena as both make too much sense so said fuck it and added all 3 of them in a match. Punk imo deserves to main event a mania and it would put Miz over big time to main event one as well and then you have the biggest draw in there in Cena. Winner: CM Punk (Cena would be the one to take the belt off of Punk later on)

Triple H vs Undertaker with HBK as guest ref - All too perfect as Taker retired his best friend, plus lost to Taker at mania years ago, Shawn getting into the hof this year. Makes too much sense. I imagine Kane would have some sort of role in this match as well. Winner: Taker

WHC Match: Edge vs Christian - A dream situation that a lot of people want to see and could probably have a hell of a match together. Winner: Edge After the match Christian and Edge could have their moment and then have ADR cash in his mitb but Christian causes a DQ which sets up a 3 way at the next PPV where ADR sneaks away with the title.

8 man elimination tag match: Nexus vs The Corre - Pretty much has to happen. Add loser has to disband or or something. Winner: The Corre

U.S title: Daniel Bryan vs William Regal - Lower scale retirement angle here but have Regal officially retire at mania against the guy he trained. Winner: Bryan

I.C Title: Cody Rhodes vs Big Show - Would have Cody become I.C champ and then have him go against Show and have him sneak away with the win here.

MITB Match: ADR vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston vs Evan Bourne vs Gabriel vs Rey Mysterio vs Sheamus vs Morrison - I know they go the PPV already but w/e. Have ADR win the match and cash in the same night.

Skip vs Randy Orton - This is going with Vince's theory that Skip is gonna be a big star in the WWE and the fact that you can't leave Orton off the card yet can't think of shit for him to do. So have him in a position to put the guy over. Orton wins but Skip destroys him after the match.

Divas Title: Kong vs Natalya vs Beth vs Mccool - Could be one of the best diva matches in a long time. Winner: Kong.

SAL

Reaction score
Ah, I didn't even think about MITB. I don't think it should be (or will be) on the WM card anymore since it has its own PPV now.

I really like the compromise with the triple-threat Cena/Miz/Punk, though I think the top matches should generally be singles unless you're trapped in a corner.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah it's pretty rare to have your big matches multi manned but in that case I feel it's acceptable.

Biggest thing that messed me up tho was where to put Orton. He is really in a weird position where it's hard of where to book him so think using his star power to put somebody over would be good.

Alt ideas are him vs Jericho who he took out or have Batista come back and do that.

SAL

Reaction score
Yeah, I was stumped on Orton. A turning-heel-Morrison probably isn't the best answer, but I feel like Orton's over enough to face just about anybody and make it work. He takes this year "off" in the midcard and gets back to the main-event next year.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
WWE Title - Miz vs John Cena (Alex Riley is banned from ringside)
Everything comes full circle from the day that Cena basically told Miz he didn't belong or deserve to be in a ring, let alone main event with him. I'd have Miz lose a hard fought 30+ minute match, but have Cena shake his hand after it out of respect.

Championship Scramble for the WHC - Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio vs Big Show vs Dolph vs Edge
I would have ADR steal the victory

IC Title - Cody Rhodes vs Kofi Kingston
I'd just let them have at it in a uptempo match with Cody winning his first singles gold

US Title - Daniel Bryan vs vs Jack Swagger
Just like the Cody/Kofi match but make it a mat classic like Benoit/Angle

TLC Tag Title Tourney
Relive some of the glory days that put the tag division on the map by having 6 teams lay it all on the line for the tag titles. With no MITB it makes sense to showcase the tag gold in the spot they became famous in. Let Truth and Wisdom, The Corre, Nexus, Santino/Vlad, and 2 more teams beat the shit out of one another and lay their bodies on the line

BOD vs Wade and Zeke
Have Bearer be the higher power and it come out that he strung Kane and Taker along. It wouldn't be the first time after all. This match is what is best for Taker since he would be coming off an injury and Kane can would carry a bit of the work load against semi green opponents who Taker has never worked with before. (Slater and Gabriel work for tag belts)

The King of Kings vs The King of the Ring
Self explanatory

Punk, Mason, and Otunga vs Randy and Batista
Similar to the Evolution vs Rock & Sock match that got the new guys some good screen time on the big show with Punk in Flair's role. (Husky and Mike go for tag gold)

Divas Title Match
Have a triple threat similar to the Lita v Trish v Jazz one, but with Kong, Beth, and Natalya.

LayCool's Open Challenge
Have Layla and Michelle brag about being the two greatest divas in the history of the company. Have them run down everyone that they have went over and embarrassed. Then have them issue and open challenge to be accepted by the two greatest Divas and mainstream women wrestlers ever in Trish and Lita.

HBK's Farewell

Battle Royale for the rest of the Superstars

Cameo for all the other Divas introducing the Tough Enough competitors

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Two women matches at mania? Interesting though I like your Laycool idea.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
3 of the chicks are big enough to kick a dude's ass so it could work :lol:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not bad logic there, lol. Either way I'm gonna shake my head if we see another battle royal type shit for the divas esp if Kong has debuted by then.

AF.

Reaction score
Dream booking right here. Takes into account current rosters and storylines (how scarce they may be).

WWE Title - John Cena vs CM Punk (C)
- Would love to see them give these guys 30 minutes in the Main Event spot at Mania. Of course the match would need to have a lot of hype surrounding it. Cena and Punk can't face off before WrestleMania like they did on RAW weeks ago.

WH Title - Edge vs Christian vs Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio
- Throw some big names mixed with some lower names and give them some exposure. Would be a great match.

Triple H vs Sheamus - Hardcore Match
- Basically let them have a competitive, yet violent and dangerous match in which SHEAMUS wins. No point in HHH going over.

Undertaker vs Randy Orton
- Two massive faces going against each other. Sounds good to me.

Wade Barrett vs Chris Jericho
- Bring back Jericho as a face, have them play off the fact that Jericho was his NXT pro. Don't have the match go too long, just a nice match for Wade to have that doesn't leave him stranded on the card.

John Morrison vs The Miz
- Can start building this at either RR or EC.

MITB
- Kofi wins.