• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*As the press conference live stream is almost at its end, Chris Young walks out to his old theme. He is dressed in a Persona Red and Black sports coat jean combo with the Survival Championship on his shoulder and carrying a steel case that he places at his feet. By his side are Lilith Young and his translator N-JPW star Akira Matsuda. Chris takes a seat and places his championship next to his microphone. He greets the crowd in Japanese and jokes on how he has a sight Osakan way of speaking leaking into his Japanese. He induces Akira and Lilith and then she starts to speak in English as Matsuda translates.*

Chris: Welcome, I'm glad to be back here in Japan, But I am saddened to say I was forced not to wrestle today against my will. I Fought to be on today's card to defend my championship and I was told to stay home. There is no way I would just stay home. I Am the champion and that means the champion shows up no matter what and I'm going to show that even if I'm not 100% I will fight. So I'm here to bring something just amazing. Last week I fight a war vs Michael Kelly to win this championship next to me. Look at this belt I'm honored to hold a championship But look at this thing. I bet a 10 yen coin on a belt would better than this thing from the 90's. I mean this is a joke. This belt is fine for the likes of Michael Kelly, Scorpio, and Will Neilson, But not for me.'

*Chris Puts the case on the table and picks up the survival Championship holding it for the cameras.*

Chris: Last week, The King that Rules the ring became The King who survived. Now I will defend this title and make this championship amazing again and that's I'm going to do today, The Night I won this title, we were sitting backstage looking at the treasure I just stole from Mr.Kelly. This championship still stained with the mist that the woman to my side has burned into the face of old Mikey. You can now we this belt was cleaned, But all the shine in the world could not improve this eyesore. So I made a call to one of the best belt makers in Japan.

*Chris Turns the case to the camera and slowly opens it.*

Iwgp4th.jpg

Chris: Look at this, Now this is a championship of the modern era! I Chris Young will hold this with pride and show the world that this wrestler is the most amazing in the world at what I do and that I'm just that awesome and amazing. They said, “ you’ll never make it to the top.” Well, Once again I proved them wrong. Here I stand a champion and I stand here holding this belt and right here the long and twisting roads. All the 20-hour drives.Every time I had to sleep on a hard floor or in a car because I could not afford a hotel room. tAll the time I spent in the dojo. Every time I ate out of a tin of SPAM because I could not afford a meal..... Were worthwhile....Thank you.

*Chris Repeats the last line in Japanese and holds up the new Survival Championship Belt.*

Chris: I'm the Fu**ing champ bitches!

*The stream ends.*