PPV2: Andy vs. Prodigy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andy

Reaction score

Andy's Entry
kingdomhearts.jpg

Prodigy's Entry
UPDATE.png

When voting, please clearly specify who you are voting for. Support for your vote is greatly appreciated but not required.
The battle will close on Tuesday June 5, 2012 at 10 P.M. (Central Time)
Good luck!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Prodigy gets my vote

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Andy gets my vote, I really like that piece.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I appreciate you voting, for or against me, but please, instead of simple posts I'd appreciate some feedback. These simple ______ gets my vote posts do nothing to help people improve.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Guys I appreciate you voting, for or against me, but please, instead of simple posts I'd appreciate some feedback. These simple ______ gets my vote posts do nothing to help people improve.

I don't really know what to say since you made it in 2009. I think you've improved a mile and this was a weaker piece.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
Andy:i like it simple but effective...more like the texts and BG...a weak point may a the border and Black,white color chosen...but overall a creative peice....
Prodigy: big time fan of lighting bolts effects...and undertaker render blending....weak point may be the texts here only.....i think this was your past work that's why the texts not that good much....but really a good competition....

Prodigy gets my vote...i like the overall execution of prodigy with more points

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Andy gets my vote, it just looks cleaner and smooth. And it has a really classic feel to it, in a modern way. If that makes sense.

Prodigy, yours is good, but it just doesn't jump out at me. I personally think that Taker should be highlighted just a little more.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Voting for Andy. Everything flows and its just easy to look at. The text needs some work though, you can't read it on first glance.

Prodigy, the overall atmosphere is fine but I think the Punk render needs to be brought out a bit more and the branding centered.

The_King

Reaction score
Andy: I know you said that you just threw this together, but I really like it. Everything flows well. It's very appealing and has a unique look to it. Text isn't the best though.
Prodigy: This one just isn't one of my favorites of yours. It seems like a very foggy atmosphere, but there's a random lightning bolt coming from the side that doesn't really fit. The Undertaker face in the background looks a bit awkward since the Punk blocks his mouth entirely. I think the colors needed to be more distinct because the gray/light purple leaves the piece lacking. Sorry if all that was harsh!

My vote goes to Andy.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Damn, shudda used one of my newer pieces :ps

I think that would have worked out better, you are a great artist but I think it was a wrong selection this time.