*Potential Spoilers* Guess who is backstage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Both RVD and Christian returning at he Rumble? One of them will not happen. Guess which one will not. (Hint: Jeff Hardy has more odds now than ever of walking out WWE Champion

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Both RVD and Christian returning at he Rumble? One of them will not happen. Guess which one will not. (Hint: Jeff Hardy has more odds now than ever of walking out WWE Champion

Why can't both. They might both be top names but it could happen.

But I rather Christian return more then RVD.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

omfg

Plz, plz, plz be a proper comeback, not just a one time thing. I heat you, RVD, don't you with my heart.

The Rated R CMStar

Why can't both. They might both be top names but it could happen

Christian Cage isn't exactly a top name in Mcmahonland, so if RVD comes back, he will overshadow CC, I guarantee it.

seX-Power

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

I hope he comes back full time, or at least for a feud and then a token match at Wrestlemania. If not, I'll still mark out if he returns at the Rumble just for a one time thing though.

Wordlife

damn then with all this hype... shit... this Royal Rumble better not suck for the amount of money I paid for it along with others who ordered it too

Sparky

Reaction score
that was the best part of the night. WE WANT RVD

Reaction score
PLEASE GOD NO.

Am I the only person that can't stand him? He's worse than Rey Mysterio on the mic, and he looks like he's "tapping" someone when he throws punches

-TJ-

*waits for people start jumping to conclusions and start talking about how cool it would be to have RVD in ECW and start talking about feuds for him in there.

Nah, most likely he will play a similiar role to the one Mick Foley did last year. Stay strong, take out a name or two, face off with an old enemy and then get eliminated.

RVD VS. CHRISTIAN :shifty: