WrestleMania Postman Pat Patterson's Intercontinental Mailbag: Wrestlemania IV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
logo-wm04.jpg

Hey guys! It's that time again. I know its been a while but looking for thoughts, opinions, etc on Wrestlemania IV to be included in my mailbag section of the podcast. Got great comments from jeffry and jacob on Wrestlemania III which the episode is up on my soundcloud & available on itunes. If you've not had a listen yet i urge you to check it out and please share with friends alike.

Anyways back to business, reply to this thread with your comments on Wrestlemania IV (if you've not watchied it in a while, give it a watch and let me know what you think) or you can email wrasslemaniapodcast@gmail.com or tweet me using hashtag wrasslemania4 on twitter or even on facebook Wrasslemania Podcast (i know you will just reply to the thread but just in case you feel like using another method)

Thanks for the input and support guys, love getting to read out your comments.​

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
logo-wm04.jpg

Hey guys! It's that time again. I know its been a while but looking for thoughts, opinions, etc on Wrestlemania IV to be included in my mailbag section of the podcast. Got great comments from jeffry and jacob on Wrestlemania III which the episode is up on my soundcloud & available on itunes. If you've not had a listen yet i urge you to check it out and please share with friends alike.

Anyways back to business, reply to this thread with your comments on Wrestlemania IV (if you've not watchied it in a while, give it a watch and let me know what you think) or you can email wrasslemaniapodcast@gmail.com or tweet me using hashtag wrasslemania4 on twitter or even on facebook Wrasslemania Podcast (i know you will just reply to the thread but just in case you feel like using another method)

Thanks for the input and support guys, love getting to read out your comments.​
Just been so behind on everything lately, sorry. Will get around to this (and the WMIII episode) hopefully this weekend

Reactions: Wrasslemaniac

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Just been so behind on everything lately, sorry. Will get around to this (and the WMIII episode) hopefully this weekend

No problem chief, there's also a new "you call it" up as well where i was requested to look at John Cena debuting. Forgot it was actually a really good match that put him over strong!

Reactions: Jeffry Mason