Poster for WWE Studios’ Inside Out, Michael Tarver Still Ranting on John Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
- Below is the new promotional poster for WWE Studios’ Inside Out, starring Triple H. The movie comes out on September 9th:

insideout.jpg

- Former WWE Superstar Tyrone “Michael Tarver” Evans of Nexus fame has went on his Twitter and posted more comments about John Cena. Here’s the latest:

“Thanx for the tweets but I dont hate cena I learned alot from him in ring and behind the scenes ALOT behind the scenes but ,,,,,,,

no lol I was fine with that it was a ppv when he hit myself and otunga with miltiple chair shots that we didnt know were coming and one was aimed for my head so I out my arm up to protect myself and the chair caught my arm and fractured it but I kept working if you notice the raw when the nexus had a guantlet against cena I had alot more tape on my left arm because it was fractured and I didnt know it yet for sure along with a slew of injuries I was working on but im a machine.

john cena is a superstar and a work horse for wwe ,just not a very good person lol”