Post your top 3 favorite promo videos you can find

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just for fun & games...

Post only the top 3 favorite promos that come to your head right away & that you are able to find on youtube

You only get THREE, no honorable mentions, so choose carefully!! aaand go!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I meant favorite as in good not funny lol
Eh, I thought I would have fun with it because i can quote them word for word, no lie. In all seriousness, here are my top three all of which involve my favorite wrestler of all time.

Why only one video? Well because there is like three or so in that one video itself.

Last edited:

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Eh, I thought I would have fun with it because i can quote them word for word, no lie. In all seriousness, here are my top three all of which involve my favorite wrestler of all time.

Why only one video? Well because there is like three or so in that one video itself.

I was going to put all 3 from Punk lol

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not sure who added the music in here, kinda corny & takes away the realness but none the less, this was a great promo by a heartbroken guy trying to reach an unreachable dream. God I hate WWE.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley