Post your favorite rappers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Im from wisconsin, just moved out there with friends for a couple months...harvest...and came back for Xmas, and decided to stay after meeting an awesome girl and getting a bar managing position for way more than i should have been paid. Now, that's all over, and im saving up to get back to Cali, the plan is next May/June. My bad on the line crossing haha, ill make sure to get it right from now on.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Im from wisconsin, just moved out there with friends for a couple months...harvest...and came back for Xmas, and decided to stay after meeting an awesome girl and getting a bar managing position for way more than i should have been paid. Now, that's all over, and im saving up to get back to Cali, the plan is next May/June. My bad on the line crossing haha, ill make sure to get it right from now on.

lol it's no problem I just had to clarify. That's tight though, where you thinking about moving if you come back? Back to Grass Valley or somewhere else?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
My buddy still lives in Nevada city, so i'll probably look into that area depending on his living situation. I'll most likely go in the end of July/early August now that i think of it. Do some work with friends, and take it from there. He is thinking of finishing college in San Fran, so if he heads that way i'll probably roll there and start school with him as well, because im a follower like that. Seriously though, Whatever gets me out of these horrible winters/humid summers will make me a happy camper, and id really love to get to see the music scene there, as i can probably get work at a hotel/bar no matter where i end up...since ill have to wait for a year (residency) to get back to finish school myself.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
edc1da8541563d36ab483722d789195a.jpg

This is blasphemy, even Crayo likes Rap.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Meek Mill
Rick Ross
Dr Dre
Jay Z
Mobb Deep
DMX

Kinda mainstream whatever.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Mac Lethal
Mac Miller
MC Lars
Maskinen
Afasi
Snook

And of course Hoodie Allen.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
rhyme asylum, taskforce, kyza, skinnyman, durrty goodz, devlin, logic, black the ripper, luc skyz, m9, lunar c, jaja soze, dirty dike, leaf dog, shotty horroh, klashnekoff

Some more

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Mattams top 5. Dylan, dylan, dylan dylan...and Little T.

Roobik

Jobber
Reaction score
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/KPOiQZZ2YOI[/video]