Post your favorite rappers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Obligatory GOATs: of course everyone loves Tupac, Biggie, Eminem, Nas, and older school stuff Wu Tang (especially Ghostface and GZA), Big L, NWA, Run DMC, Eric B. and Rakim, Public Enemy, ect.

Besides them I love MF Doom, Aesop Rock, Lyrics Born, Gangstarr (RIP Guru), Jedi Mind Tricks, E-40, Brotha Lynch Hung, Molemen, Common, Jeru the Damaja, Mobb Deep.. I'll stop there for now.

My friends make fun of me for being mostly a fan of East coast stuff and they all listen to primarily west coast shit. As you can see I'm not a big fan of a lot of recent rap, I think 99% of the main stream shit that comes out is steaming garbage these days, but you can still find good shit from the underground.

List the rappers you like. Note that I'm a rap elitist (imagine that) and I will make fun of you if you list Lil Wayne, Drake, or anyone similar.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I kinda like Freddie Gibbs, know a guy who bums off him like mad so it comes from there I think.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Seabs said:
I kinda like Freddie Gibbs, know a guy who bums off him like mad so it comes from there I think.

He's not terrible by this generations standards

From what I've heard at least, which isn't all that much.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Nice list, Dolphs. I'm mostly into Sene, Young L, Slaughterhouse, BlackStarr, Hollywood Holt, Big Sean, Evidence, Atmosphere, Clipse, Pharrell, and Blu (if you havent heard of him, amazing west coast rapper with soul beats, he also is Godlee Barnes...producer for people such as Sene) MF doom, Ludacris, and David Banner. Mostly into Rapper/producers, and i know i missed a few in there.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Glad to see someone else into MF Doom. He has been my favorite rapper for the longest time along with Aesop Rock. He is just flat out amazing. Good list overall, and yea, I've heard of Blu (he's from So cal and I listen to mostly Bay Area rappers if I'm going to listen to WC rap) but he's good. I definitely like his beats, they remind me a bit of a lot of Common's beats which I love.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
N.W.A.

Ice Cube(solo)

Thugnificent(yes I know he isnt real but I still like it)

Tupac

Biggie

Public Enemy

Beastie Boys

Run DMC

Saul Williams

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lil' Wade said:
Yo DOlph, what do you think of this guy?

Never heard of him, I'll give those vids a listen later tonight or tomorrow

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ignoring mainstream goats.

Mic Righteous
Akala
Lowkey
Tech N9ne
Yelawolf
Devlin
Blizzard will be good
Skibadee
Harry Shotta
Mac Lethal
Sway

Sort of mainstream
The Game

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo try out the rapper I just posted.

my fav rapper is me

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Really Juiced on you knowing him, i guess it isnt that big of a deal being in Socal, but around here i get a stupid look, or get asked if im talking about the chick from "hit em up styles" or whatever the fork that is. When i was living in Grass Valley, i was supposed to go to a show with my friends, but bailed because of the lineup. They forgot to mention Del the funky homosapien was there, and ended up meeting him/getting his autograph/smoking and hanging out with him for an hour before the show. Was a pretty bitter camper when they asked me who he was and if i'd ever heard of him on their return. Man i miss cali.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm from the Bay Area (Hayward) not So Cal. You know how we are about the battle lines drawn between Nor and So Cal lol.

How'd you end up in Wisconsin if you're from CA?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Kid sounds whack imo. I can't relate to a young Asian kid talking about bitches and dicks. I'm more into real rappers.

:true: