Post Your Desktop

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

n3Xus

Reaction score
Here is mine

desktop.jpg

the dark knight

Nah just downloaded and customized there windows blind, you can dl it from their site and their media players.

I am going to pay the area-51_m15x laptop once i get another 2 grand, i saved the settings in my cart and after everything i customized it with it comes out to 6 grand i have 4 in the bank i saved since i was working 2 years ago..... its going to be my baby when i get it
yea, i customize my themes sometimes. i just thought you had an alienware cuz i talked to amanda last summer and she said something about you getting an alienware....thought you already got it.

and i have an area-51 with saved settings too. but im not getting that before a year..lol. i'd post a screen shot of my settings but me..

PeepShow

^You pretty much pick the worst b/g for your eyes like every time.

Kassidy

Reaction score
i gotta agree with them, and i have good eyes my screen resolution is 2048 by 1536 and fonts is tiny is hell and i see everything just fine but ur bg os just bad shoes

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

This Guy

desktop.jpg

Cleaner.... (picture is the one of Triple H I took at the Raw House Show back in May)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Rell

Reaction score

:sick: I cant believe my desktop actually looked like that in the past

heres what I'm looking like now. Still using the same computer, No more Internet Explorer, I dumped Norton and went with AVG, and I use classic view instead of the regular view. Its faster.

and my theme = Baron Davis, my favorite basketball player (next to Kobe of course)

I would use some half naked sexy chicks, but sadly, I live in a family environment. I doubt my 10 year old sister wants to be looking at ass.

14nprug.jpg