• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Michael1

Reaction score
- I have been told that there was talk going into the weekend about doing some type of angle involving Mickie James to get heat on JBL in his program with John Cena. According to my source, there was talk of possibly doing a kidnapping angle or something relating to it. WWE has been teasing the Cena/Mickie relationship angle to use it in a storyline so it looks like that this may be what they are going to do. As of this writing, Mickie James is not scheduled for a match at The Great American Bash.

1chiban

Reaction score
I could see it happening. I would like to see Cena dump her in the future and have Mickie go back to her crazy (but very sexy) stalker routine.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Mickie James in Heat? :laugh:

It would fit for JBL, but there already is lots happening with Cryme Tyme being involved. I guess it would give something for Mickie to do, and put more interest in the feud.

Travis40

FUCK YES....FUCK YES FUCK YES it would be fucking awesome. Cryme Tyme and Cena tearing up the backstage area looking for Mickie....then all of a sudden...Shad pulls out a pair of Mickie's underwear...and sniffs it :ninja: but anyways, it would be a hell of a storyline. I seriously hope WWE does that.

1chiban

Reaction score
Cryme Time should kidnap her and then reveal themselves as aristocratic business partners of JBL... or not :D

1chiban

Reaction score
^ Now that's a gimmick lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lmao...Million Dollar Rapist....sounds like shit that would involve Ted and Cody also...lol...but yeah that would be pretty funny watching them look for her...like...where is she damnit...then they find and Boogyman is feeding her worms....wait all expect the boogyman part..

xtremebadass

I wouldn't put anything past Dibiase and Cody, Cody wanted someone who was young and dynamic, you know what that could only mean... it's the Ambiguously Gay Duo.

1chiban

Reaction score
^ I hope not. Billy and Chuck scarred me for life as it is.

Montana

Why does this sound familar.....oh wait, ROH is currently doing this angle, with Austin Aries and Jimmie Jacobs fueding over Lacey.

I do like the JBL/Priceless combo

1chiban

Reaction score
I thought JBL and the Priceless duo could form a new Millior Dollar Stable under Ted Sr's management. So many stable rumours atm lol.

Plus, on a seperate but linked point, Ted and Cody's music is awful don't you think? Brings back bad memories of Rob Conway's 'Look at me' music...

xtremebadass

JBL and Pricelessness can have a major feud with CTC, could open the doors for Cryme Tyme winning tag team gold.

...then sadly, since they are already trying to kill the legacy and look of wrestling belts, I wouldn't be surprised if Cena wins the World Title and Cryme Tyme wins the tag titles at the same PPV and they come out on Raw and all of them are spinners. It really wouldn't surprise me.

Travis40

I thought JBL and the Priceless duo could form a new Millior Dollar Stable under Ted Sr's management. So many stable rumours atm lol.

Plus, on a seperate but linked point, Ted and Cody's music is awful don't you think? Brings back bad memories of Rob Conway's 'Look at me' music...

WTF u talkin bout? Look at Me was one of the greatest songs of all time :clap_1: