Possible **SPOILER** for WWE Royal Rumble & TNA iMPACT Tapings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Veritas

Reaction score
Source: www.f4wonline.com

There is a lesson to be learned here regarding shooting angles first and then trying to sign the guys up. Booker T is confirmed to be in the Royal Rumble. Kevin Nash is expected to be there as well. Both canceled autograph signings scheduled this weekend. Those in TNA and WWE both have confirmed Booker being expected at WWE instead of TNA on Monday. When it comes to Nash, his name was just removed from the TNA roster (even though he had "left" the company months ago). It is being reported he's in the Rumble and all that does make sense but we haven't had it confirmed by WWE people of that fact. Booker T and Kevin Nash had been earmarked to start on Monday with TNA as part of "They," which makes Monday's Impact very interesting as the only former Main Event Mafia member they can now bring in being Sting.

---

This also lines up with a report from last week's Observer that said, as of right now, there are 3 surprise entrants planned for the Rumble - 2 from the past, 1 from the present. Booker, Nash, and Triple H?

ahorrig

Reaction score
If Booker comes back, I would love for a match with HHH, Booker and Sheamus to see who gets to be called the King.

Veritas

Reaction score
Yeah, we know - it's already been confirmed that he's returning tonight. Are you going to update us that Nash is in Boston as well?

Reaction score
This just in:

WWE stocks plunge further toward the toilet as WWE brings back Big Lazy and Booker T.

Is Wrestlemania going to fucking suck this year or what!!

Veritas

Reaction score
Based on 2 guys coming back to be part of the Royal Rumble?? That's what the Rumble is all about, surprise entrants fans haven't seen in a WWE ring in awhile. They haven't been doing this of late so I'm personally glad they went out of their way to bring in a couple surprises, even if they only did it to put the shaft to TNA.

ahorrig

Reaction score
If booker and nash got a pick between wwe and tna, its only obvious what they would pick.

1chiban

Reaction score
There's a vid doing the rounds of Nash being caught in the airport en route to Boston. He claims he's not going for the Rumble but I'm not buying it :p He's dyed his hair as well - no doubt at Vince's request haha.

Reaction score
Based on 2 guys coming back to be part of the Royal Rumble?? That's what the Rumble is all about, surprise entrants fans haven't seen in a WWE ring in awhile. They haven't been doing this of late so I'm personally glad they went out of their way to bring in a couple surprises, even if they only did it to put the shaft to TNA.

And what makes you think we WON'T be seeing NWO version 5,862 now that Chicken Legs and Booker are back? HBGay (because there's NO WAY he WON'T just accept his HoF award and go back home. He NEEDS to be thrust into the spotlight again) and HHHitler coming back ony means the same familiar horseshit stable formations with rotating members and "hilarious" backstage camera segments.

Reaction score
19a.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have no problems with Booker coming back full time. His TNA role wasn't indicative of him being over the hill probably more of a what am I doing here kinda thing.

Especially if he does the King BOOKAH bit.

Love that.

Veritas

Reaction score
And what makes you think we WON'T be seeing NWO version 5,862 now that Chicken Legs and Booker are back? HBGay (because there's NO WAY he WON'T just accept his HoF award and go back home. He NEEDS to be thrust into the spotlight again) and HHHitler coming back ony means the same familiar horseshit stable formations with rotating members and "hilarious" backstage camera segments.

I don't know, maybe the fact that Vince McMahon completely buried the nWo years ago and there has never been a single hint that he'd consider bringing it back. Or maybe because HBK's been completely gone from the WWE for almost a year now and has said he has no plans to go back to the ring. Maybe because HBK has already set his sights on succeeding outside The E and even secured his own television show. Or maybe it's because Hunter has said in numerous interviews recently that his time in the ring is almost done and there have been tons of reports that he's currently being groomed to take over the company and has been backstage a number of times in the last few months running things without Vince being present.

I find it funny that you KNOW all of this is going to happen for a fact and, yet, there are, literally, hundreds of pieces of evidence against it and nothing to support it. It is blatantly obvious that WWE is currently firmly set in pushing new faces and establishing new stars. Your ideas would be a complete 360 from that school of thought - there's no way they'd do it.

And, by the way -

-----

Source: F4W

Booker T and Kevin Nash are both scheduled for the show and in Boston right now. Nash now has dark hair. Booker T's role going forward has yet to be determined but he's being thought of as a manager as opposed to being a wrestler right now. Nash is only scheduled for the Rumble but there is talk of doing further business with him in a non-wrestling capacity and maybe in a non-performing capacity.