Night of Champions Possible Night of Champions matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That would be a stupid Stip, that's like saying if Lesnar beats Taker - Taker has to become alive.

I REALLY want to see that match. Maybe it could be his retirement match. Lesnar beats him, he come alive and can no longer wrestle.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I REALLY want to see that match. Maybe it could be his retirement match. Lesnar beats him, he come alive and can no longer wrestle.
They show the ashes from the urn rise up, followed by The Undertaker breathing them in. His eyes glow a piercing white, his hair dies out and grows out grey, he's wearing his PJs from two nights before. Uncle Mark - The Latest Inductee to the 2016 Hall of Fame.

Reactions: edge4ever

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
So I got Rollins dropping the US title vs Cena and defeating Sting via shenanigans. Who's with me on that?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So I got Rollins dropping the US title vs Cena and defeating Sting via shenanigans. Who's with me on that?

I've said this before, but I'd LOVE it if Rollins retained both the US and the WWE-WHC CLEAN at NOC, and came out on RAW the next night and claimed he's the legend and no one else has been able to do what he did at NOC.

But, that's just wishful thinking.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I've said this before, but I'd LOVE it if Rollins retained both the US and the WWE-WHC CLEAN at NOC, and came out on RAW the next night and claimed he's the legend and no one else has been able to do what he did at NOC.

I'll blow you if this happens

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
This whole Sting involvement has really been off-putting to me. But I guess they're paying the guy.

I still say Rollins all the way baby! Double champion coming out of NoC too :dealwithit:

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

Find Rollins a partner - which could be anyone really, I mean c'mon - give the partner the IC title, and then make them tag champs! BOOM!

:woo1:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I just realized that if Seth Rollins did win both matches clean, you're going to have one Hell of an interesting evening.

Oooh, yeah. But it won't happen, I think. The thought of him retaining both titles clean is just wishful thinking.