• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Possible new WWE TV show

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
If this is just another show showing us skits of what they do outside the ring or whatever, then who cares. These people are just professional wrestlers to me. I have not a care in the world what they do outside the ring, in-character or not.

Seconded.

I don't have a problem with this at all, since I won't be watching , lol. I really don't see why everyone's raging. Just don't watch. I doubt it'll affect Raw, PPVs, storylines/pushes, etc. So uhh.. errmm... who gives a shit?

Reactions: Farooq and seabs

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
"Slam City" sounds like such a corny fucking phrase for a WWE TV show.

I could actually see it catching on to the point where it sounded pretty normal. When you think about it, Raw, Smackdown (a little less so, since we also know it came from The Rock), Saturday Morning Slam and other things sound pretty stupid when you first hear them, it's just that we've become familiarized with them.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Erm, what is your source, Adam?

And I hope to fucking god that this isnt another reality show. I'm already pissed off and offended that Total Divas will exist. If we wanted to know more about the actual wrestlers, we could Google them at any time. I don't want to hear every little thing that they go through on a day to day basis, even guys like Punk or Ambrose. It's not necessary at all.

And if it's just a show show, like a sitcom or something of the sort, then bring it on. Could be funny, lol.

alternatively, if you don't want to know more, you simply don't watch.

2ECFIGHTING2

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestletubez.webs.com
No, For the love of god! Why do they keep coming up with dumb names, They all have no creativity! Trust me, they have no "Big plans" for this show it'll just be a place with no meaning and where they dumb all the Jobbers before they are fired, speaking of good names, NXT was a cool name idea, so was raw. And they shows need a THEME example WWF Shotgun Saturday Night, in an airport! they brawled all around the airport and brought a different environment! History tells that a 3rd show will fail.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I only watch Raw. I don't need other shows. I don't want to see wrestlers more then once a week. If you start slipping them in everything then is all just gets played out. When I was growing up, the mystery made it interesting. Not knowing personal details. Now, anyone can interact with them on Twitter, Tout or Facebook... You can look up videos and pictures of their personal life... It may just be me, but the whole "larger than life" lost its touch in the early 2000's and is getting worse.

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
We never know, it could be good. Although while I don't have my own house and spend the majority of the time between my grandparent's and my other half's I struggle to watch a 3 hour RAW in 2 days. Let alone SmackDown and NXT. Not sure there's room for another hour until August!