Possible Legend for RAW tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Bob Backland is a very possible selection for a RAW legend tonight. Backlund is said to be in Denver, which is where RAW is, after visiting his mother in Minnesota.

Source: eWrestling

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Farooq is gonna jump him backstage and take his place tonight. :damn:

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
This could be interesting. I found Backlund to be quite funny in his WWF days even though he wasn't trying to be. I think he tried a little too hard though during his promos. Always seemed like he was about to explode.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Somewhere in Brasil Leo C is marking his tits off.

He is out on a ranch with crappy internet herding god knows what. This is true he told me he is on a ranch.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Shut up noob!

134150750141.jpg

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
:win::win::win:

I exceeded my bandwidth and my Internet has slowed down (somehow), I'm out here in a ranch, yes, but I really hope I can watch it. Bob Backlund damn it! :yay::yay::yay:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
:win::win::win:

I exceeded my bandwidth and my Internet has slowed down (somehow), I'm out here in a ranch, yes, but I really hope I can watch it. Bob Backlund damn it! :yay::yay::yay:

Man I so hope you're here! :yay:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Hoss you shouldn't have posted this. Imagine Leo's reaction in the discussion thread if this was kept a secret. :eek:tunga:

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Hoss you shouldn't have posted this. Imagine Leo's reaction in the discussion thread if this was kept a secret. :eek:tunga:

yah but seems like he already knew that it'd be Bob Backland. this doesn't confirm it but just makes it a huge possibility.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I already knew it. Well, I already knew that he was returning when people said legends would return weekly since I called it. But a friend of mine already told me before I logged in here and all.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
the only legend i know was DDP :(

and bob looked like he escaped the retirement home in his underwear