• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
-- Two developmental wrestlers from Florida Championship Wrestling are working this weekend's slate of WWE live events.

Former FCW Florida Heavyweight Champion Sheamus O'Shaunessy worked an undercard match at last night's Raw brand house show in Youngstown, Ohio, beating Jamie Noble.

Women's wrestler Angela Fong was used as a ring announcer at last night's SmackDown/ECW brand live event in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

There has also been talking of bringing Eric Escobar on the road soon to take another look at him.

Shemus & Finlay can tag team. Oh wait VINCE HATES TAG TEAMS!!

Vandy316

Reaction score
If Angela Fong is the girl that announced tonight in Ft. Wayne too then she is fucking hot. She wasnt too bad at announcing either

Hometown Kid

Angela Fong owns. :y:

For some reason I could forsee Sheamus playing a drunk Irish golfer gimmick in WWE.

phantomgerald

I think they should give Eric Escobar a chance. From the little bit of FCW I've seen he has charisma and can wrestle well too.