Possible Change To WWE Night of Champions Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Eve Torres may be added to the Divas Title match between Layla and Kaitlyn at WWE’s Night of Champions pay-per-view, according to F4Wonline.com. It’s also possible that Kaitlyn may be removed from the match and it end up being Eve vs. Layla. As PWMania noted, the Divas battle royal from a few weeks ago was botched as Kaitlyn wasn’t supposed to win and was not scheduled to be named the #1 contender.
SOURCE Could see it added, not because of a stupid botch though :facepalm:

Reaction score
Eve vs. Kaitlyn at next week's Smackdown and winner gets the #1 contender spot. Eve gonna take that title at NoC.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E7EfNVee_o[/video]

4:15

Kaitlyn botched knocking her over the top rope, yet then tried the clothesline again and got her over the top. Why would they try the same spot twice if Eve was going to win?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I still think it's weird that they didn't fix it the following week and hyped Kaitlyn winning the battle royal along with her match against Layla at NoC until now... but I could see Eve added. Whatever.