Possible Angle for Rhodes and Dibiase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yet they supported "Valkyrie" :g:

and JBL got fired from MSNBC or whatever for that :laugh:

Forgot about that too. Yeah he did.

Off topic, yeah they did support Valkyrie but hesitantly. Something about them not liking Tom Cruise because he's wacky. Besides that was stridently anti-nazi.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Miz and Morrison did some of the same shtick at a house show here last June. Doesn't mean anything, because Morrison most certainly isn't gay. We're all Jesus' children after all, and how can a gay man have children?

Kizza

Oh my God, if this is gay then bodyslams where they touch their genitals is certainly not gay.

Rite.

:D.

Haight

Reaction score
At a house show..

After the match, though, Rhodes helped DiBiase to his feet, and they ended up in this (shirtless, mind you) embrace, which they snapped out of after a few seconds and tried to reassure the crowd that it wasn't what it looked like. I really have no idea why this took place. I have no idea what a homophobic angle has to do with either of these guys.

This could be a possible angle that may make it's way to tv. Or it could have been something to give the crowd some giggles. I hope it was just a one time thing and they don't have these two end up in a homo-sexual angle.

Theres something going on here. A while back (I can't remeber specifically) Rhodes and Dibiasie were in the ring doing a promo or something and I recall seeing Rhodes reach out and grab Dibiasie's hand and hold it for a split second. It happened at the bottom of the screen and although it seemed kind of queer, I didn't think too much of it because in the past I have seen wrestlers grab each other in order to move them in the right position when walikng to the ring. DiBiasie is married so I know he's straight but this Rhodes character...I dunno. The legacy maybe need to watch their backs...Literally!

The Rated R CMStar

Speaking of house shows:

Edge and Umaga b. Khali and Helms
Some funny stuff before the match. After Umaga comes into the ring, Edge comes in with his hair tied up ala Gene Simmons of KISS and face paint ala Umaga. Edge also drew "Canada" across his belly ala Umaga. Very funny. My friend called out to Edge, "You suck." and Edge responded, "You're ugly." Edge is a marvelous heel. The best in the industry.

Match was very good. I enjoyed it. Good work by all four men. Match ended with Umaga and Khali fighting on the outside and Edge spears Helms for the pin and the win.