Pope pooped from TNA pimping...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Observer said:
For months now on his twitter (dablackpope), D'Angelo Dinero has been posting "5-13-11" repeatedly. Today he posted:

"My time has come, It's time to move on. I've served well. Hope none has been disappointed; hope my hard work has been Applauded&Appreciated."

At the moment, he is still listed on the TNA roster page.

Sucks for TNA if true. Another missed boat, hopefully Nigel takes notice and follows him out and back to RoH. A roster of Homicide, Nigel, Pope, WGTT, Colt, Rod Strong and KoW make for a solid roster to build around in regards to a TV product if it doesn't pander to the RoH marks too much. I don't think he'd be used well in the WWE, Nigel either.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Ummmm, Nigel isn't wrestling anymore...

But yeah, sucks that he's gone. Was used better there than in WWE though for the time he was there.

Reaction score
Had no clue he wasn't, just thought they were leaving him off screen for no apparent reason, like TNA seems to do to many on it's roster. Why'd he stop working?

*edit* He's still listed on TNA's roster page.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
He's basically retired. I've seen/read reports saying he's had too many concussion issues and head trauma. Other stuff I've read said he's got Hepatitis C, which can spread through blood contact. So basically, if he has any of those two, he still wouldn't be cleared to compete. Just what I've heard though.

Rell

Reaction score
lol whoa, back up...

Nigel has Hep C? Since when :roflmao:

fuzzy

Reaction score
pope isn't gone, they're just changing his character... I'm 70% sure of this.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
pope isn't gone, they're just changing his character... I'm 70% sure of this.

And my cologne works 60% of the time, every time.

nation

Reaction score
Damn, it's a huge loss if he leaves. He is huge home grown talent now in TNA, over as fuck as a heel or face, destined to be one of the top stars at some point and he's pretty much as close to TNA's version of The Rock they will ever get. Obviously there actual gimmicks are quite different but they both work incredibly well as a face or heel and have that charisma, passion and really the entertainment factor in general.

Hopefully it's not true. Going back to the E as Elijah Burke won't do shit for him even if he would get signed again.