Poop.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Missionary

Reaction score
Poop is fantastic. Nothing starts the day better than a good solid poop. I mean unlike those soft serve poops. Those are atrocious. But I figured since "TheAlmightyMitch" dragged my poop carcass in here I figured.. what better way to start an introduction?

Poop.

That is all.
:yo:

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Welcome fine sir.

Missionary

Reaction score
Thank you.. thank you. Can honestly say its been a while since I've been on forums in general... hell I'm just glad I don't admin them anymore. Talk about a pain in the ass! :p

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Thank you.. thank you. Can honestly say its been a while since I've been on forums in general... hell I'm just glad I don't admin them anymore. Talk about a pain in the ass! :p

Well, that's definitely a way to get on my good side. :lol:

Welcome to the great Pulse, and have teh fun.

Castiel

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! The more you post the more we'll love you!

Missionary

Reaction score
Thanks for the greetz.
Much love and respect.

I probably wont be the most frequent of posters just due to "work" and family etc. But Im a helluva lurker.. I'm straight up ninja with my lurk+1 abilities. (oof).
Anywho wasnt making a shot there Fuji, just remembered being an admin of 200 to 10,000. Cant say I miss those days, on either side of the coin.

Name wise I guess you could just call me Missionary or Mish. Thats the common nickname I use at work and home, Anthony though if you wish to be formal.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Welcome to our humble abode, good sir. Feel free to lurk anytime you like and please make yourself at home.

Look forward to when you can post.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Madison

Reaction score
LOL creative entrance. Welcome. Also Castiel.. your signature freaks me out.

Missionary

Reaction score
Thanks.
(SELF-PROMOTION TIME) If you like Opie and Anthony or "Howard Stern" kind of radio and like wrestling you may want to give Wrestling Soup a shot. It is a dark-humored often offensive kind of show from people within the business. Joey Numbas works for BTWPro (Boston) for 15 years as a ref and has been promotions director for MTV and Paramount. I myself am a professional in productions and broadcast analysis who worked with local Chicago FOX, ESPN, and NBC. Me and Joey have both been doing WS for around 2 years, and its safe to say the fan base is "rabid" and "cult-like". Referred to as "Soup Nazi's", the fans of our show are more often than not THE SHOW itself at times. It has consistently been ranked #1 in iTunes under "wrestling" episodes and has been given positive reviews by comedians such as Bill Burr and wrestlers such as Rikishi".

So simply put... if you like offensive humor and a "professional" sounding show? Then you'll probably enjoy our garbage.
Show airs every Thursday night 10:15PM EST or on Sundays following WWE PPV's. The chat-room is always a blast and usually filled to capacity ranging from 60+ people on Thursdays and "good luck getting into the chatroom on PPV's" days (100+).

To check it out for yourself (site is still being re-re-renovated)
wrestlingsoup.com
or join the facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/WrestlingSoup
or check us out through iTunes @ Wrestling Soup
If you want to download an episode download our last one "Candy Had to Go"(not the Brock Lesnar Interview... that was us trolling the audience and taking a night off) .

Like a wise man once told me...

"poop".

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Funnily enough, I have heard of the show. I'll give it a try.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Welcome to the forum!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Thanks.
(SELF-PROMOTION TIME) If you like Opie and Anthony or "Howard Stern" kind of radio and like wrestling you may want to give Wrestling Soup a shot. It is a dark-humored often offensive kind of show from people within the business. Joey Numbas works for BTWPro (Boston) for 15 years as a ref and has been promotions director for MTV and Paramount. I myself am a professional in productions and broadcast analysis who worked with local Chicago FOX, ESPN, and NBC. Me and Joey have both been doing WS for around 2 years, and its safe to say the fan base is "rabid" and "cult-like". Referred to as "Soup Nazi's", the fans of our show are more often than not THE SHOW itself at times. It has consistently been ranked #1 in iTunes under "wrestling" episodes and has been given positive reviews by comedians such as Bill Burr and wrestlers such as Rikishi".

So simply put... if you like offensive humor and a "professional" sounding show? Then you'll probably enjoy our garbage.
Show airs every Thursday night 10:15PM EST or on Sundays following WWE PPV's. The chat-room is always a blast and usually filled to capacity ranging from 60+ people on Thursdays and "good luck getting into the chatroom on PPV's" days (100+).

To check it out for yourself (site is still being re-re-renovated)
wrestlingsoup.com
or join the facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/WrestlingSoup
or check us out through iTunes @ Wrestling Soup
If you want to download an episode download our last one "Candy Had to Go"(not the Brock Lesnar Interview... that was us trolling the audience and taking a night off) .

Like a wise man once told me...

"poop".
Are you shilling your website on our forum? Just kidding. Sounds pretty good, sir.