Poll: Knockouts division and X-division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you like or dislike knockout division and x-division

• Like Knockout division

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dislike Knockout division

• Like X-division

• Dislike X-division

• Total voters

Mr Eric Eric

Reaction score
I want to get a feel of what people here think of the knockout division and x-division.
Do you like or dislike either division?

Reaction score
I used to like the knockouts-division. Awesome Kong and Hamada were a great tag team and two very entertaining to watch women wrestlers. With those two gone the division is barely watchable (you know, except for the boobs and stuff).

nation

Reaction score
Both divisions are in endangered right now.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The Knockouts division is centered around TBP and Roxxi right now. Love and Daffney are out. Hamada doesn't get tv time which is a crime. Sarita and Wilde have become jobbers. They got rid of everyone else. That there tells you the division ain't looking too good.

The X-division seemed of to had some spark back into it with Douglas Williams as the champ with Kaz and Moore chasing. Those two guys went on to other things. So who's next? What's next? There's no direction at the moment.

Reaction score
I still like both divisions but Bischoff and Hogan are going to kill them. X Division 2002 - 2010 RIP, Knockout Division 2005 - 2010 RIP. Thats my views.

Bigfella

Reaction score
The Knockouts division was at it's highest during the early reigns of the title

The X-Division has always been a high draw card, espically the x-tag division

fuck knows why they arn't gettin major storylines/pushes/attention/time

Hit N Run

Reaction score
I like them both, just a shame they both have been gutted and spat upon since Hogan and all arrived in Jan.

Hell it was was these two and the tag teams that got me into TNA last year. Not so sure I would have got into TNA had I started this year.

Although to be fair it seems to be turning a bend at the moment, hopefully give it a few months it'll be fully back on track.

Mr Eric Eric

Reaction score
The reason I asked this question is because I believe Impact has become a clusterfuck show and by looking at the quarter hour ratings both divisions draw some of the lowest ratings except The Beautiful People and Angelina Love.

Basically I believe TNA needs to make some massive roster cuts and at the same time they should make the cuts based on the ratings and charisma/mic skills.

I think they should get rid of both divisions and everyone in them except The Beautiful People, Angelina Love, Daffney (make them valets), Motor City Machine Guns, Shannon Moore, Kazarian (make Moore and Kazarian a tag team).

Then look at the remaining roster and cut guys with no charisma/mic skills like Rob Terry, Hernandez, Magnus, Orlando Jordan.

Then cut the older guys that never drew big ratings like Tomko, Rhino, Stevie, Raven.

You end up with a roster full of charisma/mic skills and ratings producers.

This is what I would do if I was in charge:

Obviously nobody would be exclusively stuck in the division I have them in, except the champs, members of tag teams would compete in the North American title picture sometimes, singles guys would tag team with someone occasionally, guys listed in the North American title picture would compete in the World title picture occasionally especially when it comes to when the World title holder is a face, heels in the North American title picture would compete for the World title and vice versa.
Obviously mix things up.

Authority figure Eric Bishoff

Flair doing what he’s doing now, hanging with Styles, Wolfe, Beer Money

The World Title:
Mr. Anderson
Sting
RVD
Jeff Hardy
Kurt Angle

The North American Title: Mid Card (Currently named Global Title)
Desmond Wolfe valet Chelsea Mid Card Champ as soon as possible, after a long run with the title he moves to the World title picture.
Matt Morgan valet Lacey Von Erich Next in line for Wolfe’s path above.
Pope Transitional champ between Wolfe and Morgan, after Morgan’s Run, Pope becomes the cream of the crop among mid carders holding the title many times.
AJ Styles
Jeff Jarrett (after Wolfe and Morgan graduate from the division and move to the world title picture, I'd turn Jarrett heel, which he's best at, and have him and Pope feud for the title with the title changing hands many times, I would drag this feud on for a long time)
Abyss
Samoa Joe (wrestling with clothes on)

The Tag Team Title:
Hall and Nash and Young (The Band) manager Hogan (yes, heel Hogan only involved with The Band’s business, nothing else. The Band would have a problem with everyone including other heels and they would act like God's gift to wrestling.)
Beer Money valet Sky
Team 3D
Motor City Machine Guns valet Love
Moore and Kaz valet Daffney
If Daniels returns (there are rumors), pair him with Moore and move Kaz to the North American title picture, and if so keep Rayne and make her Kaz valet.

No Knockouts division and no X-division.

Once every couple months there would be a grudge match among the female valets on a pay per view and there would be a storyline involved leading up to the pay per view with the females talking shit about each other and confronting each other outside the ring while a match is taking place involving their guys.

Nobody would be allowed to sign/join TNA that does not have charisma/mic skills unless it’s one of those rare guys that is a top of the line established star similar to what Brett Hart once was.

I'd bring back Foley and have him in a similar role as Flair, hanging with 3 or 4 babyfaces in the North American picture/tag team picture.
Not necessarily a stable, just like Flair's guys aren't technically a stable.

If you haven't noticed I'd use the valets for guys who need a boost in the ratings, or another words guys who still need to get "over" with the people who count, the ratings(not the Impact zone).
Once they are "over" in the ratings, if TNA has signed anyone that is not an established star I'd move that valet over to the new guy, and yes the new guy would have to have charisma/mic skills to get into TNA as I already addressed above.

Once a year at the biggest pay per view of the year I'd have Foley, Flair, Hogan wrestle.

Reaction score
Eh, no Kong no interest in the Knockouts division from me.

The X division has been an afterthought for some time now. They need to reboot the entire division except Doug Williams. Release Kaz, Lethal and the lot and bring in a fresh batch of high flying indy guys and Paul London to give it a shot in the arm.

hbkfan

Reaction score
i used to love both and i still do to a degree but ever since hogan has shown up its gotten more and more depleated.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Women's wrestling in general is pretty meh for the most part.

It was great before they fucked up the Knockouts division. Fucking idiots either get rid of their best talent or make them leave, like what happened between fatass Bubba and Awesome Kong. They are becoming as much of a joke as the WWE Divas.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I like both divisions and enjoy watching them every week, I think the X-Division is in much better shape now than it was in 07-08. The Knockouts obviously declined after the loss of Awesome Kong but with Roxxi coming in I think it should be getting better. I'm a fan of women's wrestling because it keeps the product fresh and adds an element you don't usually see, it would be boring if it was men wrestling all the time, so adding women helps shake things up a bit. The Knockouts division has a good crop of women wrestlers even with the loss of some talented workers over the years

NinoBrown

Reaction score
TNA with both the X-Division and Knockouts is like a broken car, you think you got it working for about half a block then it stalls and chugs for the rest of the block and more. Then it starts up again for a good block and stalls again and chugs.

TNA had the X-Division rolling for a bit with Doug Williams/Kaz/Shannon Moore, then Kaz wins or doesn't he, then he loses and that's that. We see Kaz the next week and no Doug Williams? Why am I seeing the passenger and not the driver? And I don't even know what's going on with the Knockout division, I thought Kate Gosselin was in the ring this past week before I heard it was Roxxi. TNA has ACTUAL female wrestlers on the roster with years of experience, USE THEM!