• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should we have the choice of having a black username in the store for a month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Also I thought the black text would not go with the colour of the forum (sort of greyish-black)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
If I take part in a false dichotomy, then I can never feel a sense of superiority when I point out that someone else has committed one. And a false sense of superiority is all I have.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Crash

Reaction score
Wow trivializing the plight of the black man in America for a shitty username color. Triggered.

Can you fuck off with that race baiting crap, get a sense of humor.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wow trivializing the plight of the black man in America for a shitty username color. Triggered.
200.gif

([HASHTAG]#Friendly[/HASHTAG])

JBan

Reaction score
Fuck username colors, let's talk about the amount of gender options when you make an account!

(i'm jk btw)

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
@Jeffry Fucking Mason How you going to support this when you complained more than anyone over the black username color option!? :dawg:
Because this forum sucks without me in the Hall of Fame where I belong. Because I support antiracism. Because if i remember correctly i was against it mostly because it was called black cat. And because I may or may not have gotten a signature from someone on my petition supporting my cause so I am now simply returning the favor.