• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pokemon Showdown League Season 2 - Who's in?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
I told @OniBlackDog to post in here. That's my fiancé... He doesn't like when I call him by his legal name so I'll just refer to him as "Oni" now. Don't let him know I was calling him "Gerry" or "Jerry" or "Aunt Jemima." Keep it a secret.

Solid Snake

Champion
You'll probably beat him. But he practices a lot so he is getting better.
We'll see how it goes. I have some good battles but it depends on who he drafts. If I don't have any good counters for his team, well, RIP me. lol
I know Solidus and Beavs will blow me back. They both play competitive and watch competitive battles WAY more than I do. lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Also side note, if anyone wants me to make them a team logo, I'd be happy to do it. I like the practice for my drawing.

Solid Snake

Champion
Here are logos I made that aren't being used if anyone wants to use them:
cubs.png

gengars1.png

sals.png

sylveon.png

Solidus1

eXit
I've always finalized some rules and banned Pokemon...

Banned: Tapu Lele, Greninja (Battle Bond & Protean), all USUM Pokemon (Blacephalon, Naganadel, etc).
Banned strategies: Omni-boosting Z-Moves

Rosie

Dark Side
I've always finalized some rules and banned Pokemon...

Banned: Tapu Lele, Greninja (Battle Bond & Protean), all USUM Pokemon (Blacephalon, Naganadel, etc).
Banned strategies: Omni-boosting Z-Moves

PRAISE ARCEUS!

Also Naganadel (assuming it is the Poison/Dragon monster) already got sent to Ubers anyways :pokerface:

Solidus1

eXit
I also wish I could remove the Baton Pass ban, I want to allow it except for baton passing speed + other stats (smash passing). Darn Showdown.