• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pokemon Showdown League Season 2: CHAT

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
CanineMadeupDavidstiger-max-1mb.gif

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
If you're able to do it today, I am up for it. I was sick as a dog yesterday and in bed for the majority of the time.
I'll be eating lunch in a little bit. We can battle after that.

I'll try to be on a better schedule to make sure I get my ass kicked on time every week
And you'll learn how to be a better trainer after each battle. Just takes some time, that's all.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
I'll be eating lunch in a little bit. We can battle after that.

And you'll learn how to be a better trainer after each battle. Just takes some time, that's all.

I'll be here. And I don't mind losing either. I approach it as a learning experience even if I make self deprecating jokes about it.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Wellllllllllllllllll, I never said when I'd beat you. Just that I don't give you permission to lose to anyone other than me.
[doublepost=1515348736][/doublepost]@Jacob Fox I'm ready. What's your username?

I just used my team name Nagasaki Ninetails ... if you put your pop tart in the toaster now, it should be done before us :)

I'm just teasing... I find it amusing to make fun of myself

Rosie

Dark Side
At most I'm serious when building my teams...And I will seriously CRUSH Jacob for taking two of my best friends. </3