• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
20220303_063812.jpg20220301_112147.jpg

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
The new starters are cute, I'll prob pick the cat one. I preordered Violet.

I also bought a Luxray plushie from a Japanese site, it's one of the official ones! :banderas: Finally my electric lion boy getting some love!

Rosie

Dark Side
The new starters are cute, I'll prob pick the cat one. I preordered Violet.

I also bought a Luxray plushie from a Japanese site, it's one of the official ones! :banderas: Finally my electric lion boy getting some love!

If I had some extra cash and if both were available on the Canadian site, I'd get an Oshawott and a Shinx. Shinx is always been a fav electric type since it is as cute as a button. As for Oshawott, using it in Legends gave me more love for it, and on my Sylveon's Twitter, she is married to an Oshawott (from a long-running joke with friends)

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Most of my faves don't have merch haha, so when I saw Luxray FINALLY got some merch, I couldn't enter my card details fast enough :lmao

I have an Espeon and a Cyndaquil plushie, but that's it for my top faves. I also have Mew, Torchic, Charizard & Eevee plushies too haha.

Rosie

Dark Side
Most of my faves don't have merch haha, so when I saw Luxray FINALLY got some merch, I couldn't enter my card details fast enough :lmao

I have an Espeon and a Cyndaquil plushie, but that's it for my top faves. I also have Mew, Torchic, Charizard & Eevee plushies too haha.

1500x500

The team.