Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I have yet to see them. I need to research.

Oh, also whatever you do, don't search Sonia on google images.

It is more than likely to be NSFB.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
That I did hear about. And I am goooooood on that. lol

I mean, even I can admit they made her model VERY attractive for a video game, but Jesus fuck guys, keep it in your pants!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Not to mention, isn't she like 14?

She looked like she was older. Not sure if she is late teens or a young adult, but her Grandmother is the Professor and she looks rather old so idk.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
She looked like she was older. Not sure if she is late teens or a young adult, but her Grandmother is the Professor and she looks rather old so idk.
It always creeps me out when people sexualize young characters. So I am hoping she is older.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Thoughts on them only hand selecting certain pokemon and keeping the rest off the game?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Thoughts on them only hand selecting certain pokemon and keeping the rest off the game?

I can understand why people are upset since we've been able to transfer all our old pokemon for Generations, and part of the reasons why are on GameFreak, some also on Nintendo wanting to keep the games going and hit deadlines, but I'm not outraged. Disappointed is an accurate emotion since a fair amount of pokemon I have, and even one or two of my favs may be left out, but I can understand that eventually, it had to happen and maybe there are some positives in it.

Considering they have to make models for different pokemon forms as well, right now they are already at over 900 Pokemon models they have to make. This game there will probably be over 1000 Pokemon models to do if they put them all in and that's time-consuming, and delaying the game would not amuse not just Nintendo, but all the companies around Pokemon that help produce TV, create merchandise, etc. Delaying the game delays the entire franchise. Plus, I can expect there to be a number of pokemon in the 300 to 400's range which means it is likely there will be a decent chunk of our favs transferable (and pls Noodles be in). Plus, it mixes up the competitive scene a bit since all we see is Lando-T, Tapus, Greninja, and the same at the top, it'd be nice to mix it up at least and generally for a new game, I like to have a majority new pokemon on my team and I can always raise new Pokemon.

However, I do wish that, considering the backlash, that they will perhaps have free-patches which add Pokemon over time. Considering it took a bit to be able to Transfer our pokemon to Gen 7, I think that can be alright.

However, the one thing I will say is a bit much is that... This has brought out the nastiness in the Pokemon community. Like, people are treating GameFreak as bad as some disgruntled Wrestling fans treat WWE for how vicious it can be which is perhaps a bit much (like they can be criticized but they aren't some evil empire). But also it is how people are treating fellow fans. To people who are boycotting/waiting on buying the game because of this, I can get, but people calling them whiney babies is just childish. If they aren't happy, let them. But also, I've seen the extreme THE OTHER WAY, from people lashing out at people who aren't boycotting the game over this, calling them "sheep" for being still hyped over the game and wanting to enjoy a franchise they love and overlooking a flaw. It's sad to see, really.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
However, the one thing I will say is a bit much is that... This has brought out the nastiness in the Pokemon community. Like, people are treating GameFreak as bad as some disgruntled Wrestling fans treat WWE for how vicious it can be which is perhaps a bit much (like they can be criticized but they aren't some evil empire). But also it is how people are treating fellow fans. To people who are boycotting/waiting on buying the game because of this, I can get, but people calling them whiney babies is just childish. If they aren't happy, let them. But also, I've seen the extreme THE OTHER WAY, from people lashing out at people who aren't boycotting the game over this, calling them "sheep" for being still hyped over the game and wanting to enjoy a franchise they love and overlooking a flaw. It's sad to see, really.
Yeah I have seen a few Pokemon YouTubers telling fans not to attack them over it. Pretty sad you have to remind adults not to act like spoiled children.

Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Yeah I have seen a few Pokemon YouTubers telling fans not to attack them over it. Pretty sad you have to remind adults not to act like spoiled children.

I mean, personally, I'm still really looking forward to the game and once I get some paychecks rolling and get my credit card paid off, I plan on getting a Switch with the two games pack. Dynamaxing is meme-y but if done right can be a cool new dynamic in battle (and the Raid use is actually pretty cool), and the pokemon and region I've loved so far as a whole.

OH AND THE GYM THEME IS FIRE

Also GameFreak, don't forget Ditto. Please, I want to make breeding a bit easier. Thanks.