Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
BUT HE SOILED THE GOOD GENGAR NAME!

giphy.gif

Yeah. I think everyone in general are moving past it as best as they can. There are the small bits that will linger for a while, but the community as a whole made their memes, had their anger, and are moving on.
He cant ruin Gengar for me. It is a cat form of sorts and no one can ruin cats for me. lol

I can understand his friends and people who were "close" needing their time. I can't imagine being friends with someone who lied for 5+ years. I am to a point where if something gets said and I can make a funny remark about Nappy, I do. Memes heal hearts. lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The cheapest new one I can find via Googling is $299. I figured the price would have come down by now :cry:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
He cant ruin Gengar for me. It is a cat form of sorts and no one can ruin cats for me. lol

I can understand his friends and people who were "close" needing their time. I can't imagine being friends with someone who lied for 5+ years. I am to a point where if something gets said and I can make a funny remark about Nappy, I do. Memes heal hearts. lol

To be fair, it didn't help that for the series MandJTV does "Pokemon Talk," the Gengar character kinda is a potential pedophile... With a line saying "Don't you take your lunch break at Chuck E Cheese?"

HOLY SHIT HE PREDICTED IT!

:madcat:

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
To be fair, it didn't help that for the series MandJTV does "Pokemon Talk," the Gengar character kinda is a potential pedophile... With a line saying "Don't you take your lunch break at Chuck E Cheese?"

HOLY SHIT HE PREDICTED IT!

:madcat:
catspiracy.gif

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Sobble evolves into Water/Ghost?

I'm there. Already preferred Sobble of the three but I love Ghost types so that's even more of a reason.

Reactions: 3d0m