• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I just want to say a few things about this mess happening and let it fall where it may.

I think that some people who may choose to remain friends with Nappy are not bad people. I have a feeling that Nappy has some kind of "mental" issues that involve a controlling nature but telling someone you have feelings for you can't be friends with them is understandable in my book. Maybe he develops feelings for people too easily, quickly, or deeply for himself to even handle. The delivery seems to be questionable though and if he was threatening people over it, that is messed up. With the Nathan and that other one, the woman throwing themselves at people who are underage and touching people inappropriately... That ain't cool.

I have no personal ties with any of these people and look to them for entertainment (the handful I watch). If people feel it is best to call people out in public, so be it but I don't think it is a good look on anyone and may end up causing more problems within this small community. I just hope that with whatever happens it changes people for the better and no one takes this stuff too far. I may be a fan/viewer to some of these guys but I won't go attacking other people over them... I just worry the hardcore fans may get this situation out of control.

The lesson of the day certainly is... You don't know what happens when the cameras aren't rolling when it comes to YouTubers. I am sure plenty of them on that platform have questionable lifestyles, have made questionable choices, or maybe just flat out did horrible things. If nothing else, maybe this will keep other YouTubers from abusing their influence and following on people or using it to get what they want. We live in a world where everyone has thought, said, or done something we would consider bad on the outside looking in. We don't live in a utopia and we never will. This is the reality of things. It sucks but you have to learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others. Treat people how you want to be treated. Respect yourself enough to know when to tell someone no. And above all else... Don't keep it shady. (some light humor? lol)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And now a meme of sorts everyone who ever googled Lopunny and clicked the images tab should be aware of...

2lMNnCM.jpg

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So Verlisify made a video about everything going on...kind of ironic...

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So Verlisify made a video about everything going on...kind of ironic...

He also tried to monitize it. If there is drama, he sees money

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
For anyone wondering, Shady made a statement. I liked what he said. He is parting ways with Nappy as expected.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
For anyone wondering, Shady made a statement. I liked what he said. He is parting ways with Nappy as expected.

The link to it. But he handled it very in a very classy way.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

The link to it. But he handled it very in a very classy way.

I am hoping he can pick up a new one (soullink) with someone else. I do enjoy watching them. Sucks for Shady cause that was one of his more popular uploads.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I am hoping he can pick up a new one (soullink) with someone else. I do enjoy watching them. Sucks for Shady cause that was one of his more popular uploads.
Yeah but if you have to blame someone, blame Nappy. Not just for doing the things he did, but how he handled it.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Nah, Scorbunny and its evos will become number one.
Normally I'd agree, but I feel like Scorbunny's Evo will be more mascucline while Sobble's will be nuetral

Man, imagine, today's a day where talking about offbrand Pokemon is more light hearted than talking about YouTube