• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
I guess maybe it feels easier now to out people because other people are getting a lot of support for it? I really don't know. Some of this relationship stuff like with Twit and that cuddle of death girl didn't need to be made public. It was a messy relationship to say the least. I feel like she is doing it for attention cause everyone else is venting and attacking Nappy and his friends so she wanted to too. As for the thing with Nappy's pedo friend and Nappy being a control freak... I did not see that coming.
I can understand, but still, you should have done something about it earlier, you know. And that is what I am saying a lot seems like they want attention and such and get the fame of it, you know. Now, I will say the pedo, though it is really more of Hebe or Ephebo because of the ages, is wrong and gross and I can't defend no matter who it is as it is wrong. I don't know I could go on about this subject, but I won't.

I kind of assumed he was at least bi but who cares. What troubles me is that he was using his friends and following to make guys do things they didn't want to do in a sense of feeling like if they didn't, everyone would turn on them and hate them. If this is true, that is f'd up. It isn't breaking any kind of law but it is still a very horrible thing to do to someone, especially when they had no romantic feelings for you to begin with.
I agree, man. The whole control thing and the thing is messed up beyond belief.

Rosie

Dark Side
I mean, if these people were getting hit on or whatever like two three or so years ago why not come clean back then, when it was happening. Coming out about it, which now the thing to do, seems like you are following a trend and such. I mean, it seems like every day someone is accusing someone of doing something they did like two or more years ago, and to be quite frank it kind of ruins the impact of it, and I know that sounds dickish or whatever.

Dude, coming clean with any form of sexual abuse is not easy. You can feel scared, fearing what would happen if you do come out and say it? Will the person who is likely in a position of power in some way, whether they are older, in a higher position economically (or fanbase wise), or any other way will do something to paint you as a bad guy? Like, the #MeToo movement may have sparked some people to make false accusations, and some things may be better left private, but at least it has given power to people who deal with this horrible stuff in life (let along just one community) the courage to speak out.

I guess maybe it feels easier now to out people because other people are getting a lot of support for it? I really don't know. Some of this relationship stuff like with Twit and that cuddle of death girl didn't need to be made public. It was a messy relationship to say the least. I feel like she is doing it for attention cause everyone else is venting and attacking Nappy and his friends so she wanted to too. As for the thing with Nappy's pedo friend and Nappy being a control freak... I did not see that coming.

The Twit stuff, maybe, maybe not, but it is still manipulating someone you're in a relationship with to do something they aren't necessarily willing to do of that nature. Without saying who, someone I know once was in a relationship where a girl kept pressuring him to have a three-way with her and her friend which he flat out did not... Except let's just say, she took more extreme measures to get what she wanted and it took a long time for him to come clean about what happened to anyone. Part of the reason why was he was scared and wanted to move past it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Now, I will say the pedo, though it is really more of Hebe or Ephebo because of the ages, is wrong and gross and I can't defend no matter who it is as it is wrong. I don't know I could go on about this subject, but I won't.

If he was hitting on 16 year old girls who are more than likely developed, then it is just an issue of law and not gross to me but still not right if the girls don't want the attention. If he was hitting on like 12 year olds then f that dude. Either way... He is an intimidating dude. If he was hitting on me, I likely wouldn't feel comfortable.

Solid Snake

Champion
The Twit stuff, maybe, maybe not, but it is still manipulating someone you're in a relationship with to do something they aren't necessarily willing to do of that nature. Without saying who, someone I know once was in a relationship where a girl kept pressuring him to have a three-way with her and her friend which he flat out did not... Except let's just say, she took more extreme measures to get what she wanted and it took a long time for him to come clean about what happened to anyone. Part of the reason why was he was scared and wanted to move past it.
Twit just seems like a typical f-boy who only cares about his penis. She chose to do what she did regardless how she feels, no one forced her. Yeah, I bet it felt horrible after no denying that but making stuff like this public was not necessary. Had he drugged her or Jammie raped her, then yeah I can understand making it public. She seems like she had a bad past and Twit just took advantage of that. I have had that done to me and it sucks but I would never make it public. Maybe that is the difference in age here.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
The #MeToo movement has spawned some false allegations, sure, but it's ultimately a good thing. It doesn't matter when these things took place. People wonder why victims of sexual assault or abuse don't immediately come out and accuse the predator, and it's due to one, something like that causing a huge emotional toll on the victim, and second, the people that will accuse them of lying. So to me, more power to anyone who has the courage to come out against someone like this, no matter how long ago it happened.

That being said, boy I'm glad I watch jack shit on Youtube lol.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Dude, coming clean with any form of sexual abuse is not easy. You can feel scared, fearing what would happen if you do come out and say it? Will the person who is likely in a position of power in some way, whether they are older, in a higher position economically (or fanbase wise), or any other way will do something to paint you as a bad guy? Like, the #MeToo movement may have sparked some people to make false accusations, and some things may be better left private, but at least it has given power to people who deal with this horrible stuff in life (let along just one community) the courage to speak out.

I understand sexual abuse isn't easy to come clean about, I am not stupid. I understand that you can feel scared and everything. My point was that now it seems to be the thing to do is accuse someone of doing something they did years ago and with the daily accusations of it; it can weaken it as so many people are doing it. You got me. I like the idea of the MeToo for the most part, but people are abusing it and saying that simply hugging a 16-year-old is sexual or anything else on that line and it kind of takes away from the actual cases of it because it becomes a joke. That was my point.

The Twit stuff I can understand. I mean, that is direct manipulation and that isn't cool. And I feel bad for the said person as I do for everyone who has come out and talked about that was legit and not some stupid shit like he hugged me wrong or something like it. Because it is wrong and disgusting in all manners. I just think all of the false accusations have weakened in a way the actual facts of some of the cases if that makes sense.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
If he was hitting on 16 year old girls who are more than likely developed, then it is just an issue of law and not gross to me but still not right if the girls don't want the attention. If he was hitting on like 12 year olds then f that dude. Either way... He is an intimidating dude. If he was hitting on me, I likely wouldn't feel comfortable.
Well, that is what I meant. I just used a poor choice of words. Agreed.