Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
More of I think about I would be Dark/Normal. Dark for the reason Beavie stated and Normal because I am bland and I would be 4x weak against Fighting, which I hate.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
More of I think about I would be Dark/Normal. Dark for the reason Beavie stated and Normal because I am bland and I would be 4x weak against Fighting, which I hate.
Physical fighting turns my stomach, especially when I see women doing it. I am fine with it in anime or video games, even in movies/TV shows but real life... grosses me out. Always has.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Physical fighting turns my stomach, especially when I see women doing it. I am fine with it in anime or video games, even in movies/TV shows but real life... grosses me out. Always has.
Thus, why I said why what I said.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
*Hates fighting with a passion*
*Runs wrestling forum*

But yeah, a real fight between real people doesn't mix with me either. I love controlled bloodsport, boxing, mma, wrasslin, the works, but random violence is just harmful and unnecessary

As for me... I'd guess myself as fire/something

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
*Hates fighting with a passion*
*Runs wrestling forum*

But yeah, a real fight between real people doesn't mix with me either. I love controlled bloodsport, boxing, mma, wrasslin, the works, but random violence is just harmful and unnecessary

As for me... I'd guess myself as fire/something
I'd say Grass and Earth just because of what you said in the President thread