Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Eevee is clearly the better option, specially since you can use a stone for whatever type you want. Screw that electric squirrel.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I don't mind going back to remakes, I loved Alpha Sapphire. I just don't want the core of the game to change THAT much.

Yeah, Pokemon is starting to become a clusterfuck. A lot of people hate on gen 6 but I loved XY. A straightforward, enjoyable Pokemon adventure (Megas were cool too!). Nothing more. It wasn't perfect (rivals were annoying) but it felt a lot like the classic games.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, Pokemon is starting to become a clusterfuck. A lot of people hate on gen 6 but I loved XY. A straightforward, enjoyable Pokemon adventure (Megas were cool too!). Nothing more. It wasn't perfect (rivals were annoying) but it felt a lot like the classic games.

Yeah once they pull too far away from the roots of what makes these games great, they will lose a lot of the older fan base for sure.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Team Flare was garbo, but the game itself was fun. Granted I only played through it once since I was too sentimental to restart it...but that suggests they did a great job if I don't wanna erase my character's history.

Also, the fashion in that game is leagues ahead of Sun and Moon.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Gen 7 was garbo.
tCdFeKzNgk-2.png

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Sounds awful. I honestly hope this is true so I don't feel bad about not getting a switch, because there's no way I'd pay for this

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Sounds awful. I honestly hope this is true so I don't feel bad about not getting a switch, because there's no way I'd pay for this
I am going to get a Switch either way but I will be less inclined to get one as fast if this ends up being the next Pokemon game.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just finished a very climactic Leafgreen run. My cartridge is screwed up so it can't save, which meant I had to leave my DS on and plugged in for the past three days so I didn't lose my data. I didn't get taken out once. I planned on taking Zapdos with me to the Elite Four, but I ran through the front door before taking it out of the PC. Thus I had a level 10 Spearow instead of a Zapdos. I ended up having to beat Lorelei through an incredibly time consuming spam of Double Edge from my Vaporeon since I didn't have Shock Wave to fall back on and Ice Beams fucked over my OutSprout the Victreebell. In fact, Victreebell was pretty much useless throughout the Elite Four. I only used it seriously to kill Machamp. Most of the work in those battles was done by Eoneon the Vaporeon and PyroHoe the Charizard. Cornhorn the Rhyhorn helped out in a few spots, most notably against Agatha's annoying ghost types. I'm very pleased that I managed to beat the Elite Four in one go since I was really worried that I bit myself in the ass by forgetting to buy healing items after Victory Road. I got too impatient and charged into battle without them and Zapdos, but I managed to take home the gold in the end.

And what greets me when I attempt to start the game after the credits?

"The save file has been deleted..."

Epic.