• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Didn't they basically do the same before with Black and White 2?

I never got to play those games so I'm not sure but it sounds like it'd be something similar. I dunno, I still haven't even finished Moon. I was so excited for Pokemon earlier last year and then when the time finally arrived I just sorta went "meh". So many more games came out this year that I'd rather play instead. Maybe soon I'll sit down and push through Moon to see if I enjoy it.

I still haven't finished the after story stuff yet. I enjoyed the game but it takes too long to breed to have a team worth battling with online so meh.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I still haven't finished the after story stuff yet. I enjoyed the game but it takes too long to breed to have a team worth battling with online so meh.

If anything, it's easier than ever now.

If I am a bit lucky, I can get a good ditto via the SOS method and once I do that, I can breed fairly quick and once I get the power items, I can EV train a Pokemon in like an hour or so and level it up. :3

Last edited:

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
If anything, it's easier than ever now.

If I am a bit lucky, I can get a good ditto via the SOS method and once I do that, I can breed fairly quick and once I get the power items, I can EV train a Pokemon in like an hour or so and level it up. :3
Is there a way to know if you have a good Ditto, or do you just catch a bunch of dittos and hope you get lucky?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Evee and Ninetails were two of my Fav's.
Charzard and Mewtoo, as well. There are also a few Legendary Pokemon I like.

Mudkip > all

giphy.gif

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I hv not played the Newest Pokemon Games. Whatever happened with Pokemon GO! ? I hvnt seen or Heard ppl playing that since the day it came into existance. It's like the trend just fizzled outor somethin....

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I hv not played the Newest Pokemon Games. Whatever happened with Pokemon GO! ? I hvnt seen or Heard ppl playing that since the day it came into existance. It's like the trend just fizzled outor somethin....
It was a fad. All the casuals died out via time and all the hardcore players died out because of broken updates. Then you have me, I barely gave it a chance

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
giphy.gif

Also...I may be Team Litten this time for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. I used Popplio in my first playthrough, I used Rowlet in my Nuzlocke, so the only one I haven't used is Brock Lespurr (who I will call Kane)

Reactions: Nikki Nitro