• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Jokes+in+the+title+why+would+the+joke+be+in_ea8d6e_4917678.png

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I really don't want to let my torracat involve into an incinaroar. They are so ugly looking. Will preventing her from evolving make it impossible for me to win the game?

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I really don't want to let my torracat involve into an incinaroar. They are so ugly looking. Will preventing her from evolving make it impossible for me to win the game?
Not at all.

While it won't theoretically be as strong as Incineroar can become, you're not going to be at a huge disadvantage. Or any disadvantage, really.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
roa
Not at all.

While it won't theoretically be as strong as Incineroar can become, you're not going to be at a huge disadvantage. Or any disadvantage, really.

Thank you :) I felt kinda silly asking. The Incineroar is just so funky looking though. I named my Litten after my favorite cat and it already seems like it has a personality and evolving into Inineroar is just too weird.

Haha. I feel weird saying all this but it seems like you can really become connected to your Pokémon.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Shouldn't, it would make the Pokemon harder to use, but definitely not impossible

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I still haven't played through Moon because I'm the worst, and other games have came out and distracted me, but I'm undecided.

Part of me wants to go ahead and let it evolve to Incineroar just cause I like dark types, regardless of how stupid it looks to me. I think the one I have in the save file I made after I was dumb and forgot to save has a +Sp Atk nature, so I could build a less physical set for it if I wanted to.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I really like Incineroar's design mostly because any Pokemon that poses during battle has a place in my heart

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Incenaroar's design grew on me a lot over time. Kind of badass...

But if you don't want to evolve it, slap an eviolite on the Torracat. I did that in my nuzlocke with Misdreavus until I could evolve it.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
screenshot_20170315_124337_by_pantsgod-db2etzo.png

Crystal is no fun, it's way too easy. The eighth gym had like, level 30 Pokemon for crying out loud

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
screenshot_20170315_124337_by_pantsgod-db2etzo.png

Crystal is no fun, it's way too easy. The eighth gym had like, level 30 Pokemon for crying out loud

Well....beating Crystal with a Noctowl.....impressive...