• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Working on some new teams. Might try VGC soon.

I may give it a try on Pokemon showdown. It won't be easy for me raising a team for it. That, and my friends aren't as "competetivly minded" as I am. Considering one of my friends says "tiers are for queers" and tell me "You hate any Pokemon below the UU tier." First of all, no....the tiers may not be perfect, but it is at least helps you learn which Pokemon are a bit stronger and if you want to use one of your favs but it keeps getting bodied, then you can have a tier where your Pokemon are in.

Also, they are trying to start a club or something at my school....and they are like "Yeah people should be allowed to use double team and OHKO moves and Arceus..." I hissed at them like a snake...

Last edited:
Reactions: Swift

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Ah, brings me back to my elementary school days.

Back when there weren't any rules, we were all too young to have any idea of game balance. I had my OHKO moves, flaunted my legendaries and used them proudly. I was that little shit who had a particularly tanky Pokemon and would relentlessly spam Sand Attack until you couldn't hit anything, and then would just flatten teams. Not many people had the idea to use 100% accuracy moves, either. Yay for putting slightly more thought into the game than other people at that time, as it allowed me to be quite the cruel battler.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Ah, brings me back to my elementary school days.

Back when there weren't any rules, we were all too young to have any idea of game balance. I had my OHKO moves, flaunted my legendaries and used them proudly. I was that little shit who had a particularly tanky Pokemon and would relentlessly spam Sand Attack until you couldn't hit anything, and then would just flatten teams. Not many people had the idea to use 100% accuracy moves, either. Yay for putting slightly more thought into the game than other people at that time, as it allowed me to be quite the cruel battler.

Oh, they're scared of my battling half the time. Only one of my friends is like 50/50 against me in battling and he is a literal genius. Yesterday, even with my friend bringing Arceus, Xerneus, and a Manaphy...I still beat him. :3

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I may give it a try on Pokemon showdown. It won't be easy for me raising a team for it. That, and my friends aren't as "competetivly minded" as I am. Considering one of my friends says "tiers are for queers" and tell me "You have any Pokemon below the UU tier." First of all, no....the tiers may not be perfect, but it is at least helps you learn which Pokemon are a bit stronger and if you want to use one of your favs but it keeps getting bodied, then you can have a tier where your Pokemon are in.

Also, they are trying to start a club or something at my school....and they are like "Yeah people should be allowed to use double team and OHKO moves and Arceus..." I hissed at them like a snake...

I'm always down to battle if you want to try out teams or practice. Or if you just want to have a fun battle lol. We can also trade breedjects and stuff. :derpina: :deth:

I just like battling, it can be pretty fun (can also get stale though) . Lower tiers, singles, doubles... I don't give a fuck. :alien:

Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Doing a FFA with friends. Brought my Brock Lespurr and it beat Giritina.. The Pokemon devil... AKA the Pokemon Undertaker.

MY NAME IS PAUL SHEYMIN AND MY CLIENT, BROCK LESSPURR DEFEATED GIRITINA'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT POKEMANIA!!!

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Guys!
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a UCL like league, kinda like the one which @Solidus created last year, for S/M!
Just PM me if you're interested, and if we get to about 12 ppl I'll start a thread for it.

Also, PM me your team names and your showdown username.
Thanks!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Guys!
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a UCL like league, kinda like the one which @Solidus created last year, for S/M!
Just PM me if you're interested, and if we get to about 12 ppl I'll start a thread for it.

Also, PM me your team names and your showdown username.
Thanks!

Sent my stuff.

:challengeaccepted:

Reactions: Swift