Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It depends on how you use it. I think it would be fine to just leave him. Just make sure you have Pokemon around him that can take hits and move fast.

I guess if it hurts me later on, it's not like I can't evolve him later. But yeah, I'll try to keep him as a Torracat and work around that with the other pokemon. Thanks :D

Reactions: Solid Snake

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I initally planned to not evolve mine from torracat but it is a lot weaker

I'll probably go ahead and get my dumb looking wrestler kitty when I start the game up again

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I initally planned to not evolve mine from torracat but it is a lot weaker

I'll probably go ahead and get my dumb looking wrestler kitty when I start the game up again

He's not so bad when you feed him beans and pet him. :cat:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
well Vince likes big sweaty men, maybe he also likes big furry, buff cats.

Vince is a sick, sick man

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I guess I really should just go ahead and evolve him. I mean it's about doing well and winning the game and stuff... I guess I shouldn't let the cuteness keep me from evolving but honestly, I probably would have kept him a litten if I knew I could at the time.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I guess I really should just go ahead and evolve him. I mean it's about doing well and winning the game and stuff... I guess I shouldn't let the cuteness keep me from evolving but honestly, I probably would have kept him a litten if I knew I could at the time.

Litten >>>

I have a Litten plush cause he is so darn cute. I had hoped that his final stage was on all fours like Persian :okay:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So I finally got the game. I still need to finish the game and breed/make some battle ready monsters, when I do so I'll be ready and down to battle any of you jabronis.

@Solidus :rock:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
So I finally got the game. I still need to finish the game and breed/make some battle ready monsters, when I do so I'll be ready and down to battle any of you jabronis.

@Solidus :rock:

Get into VGC, it's so good right now. I've pretty much abandoned singles.