• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That plushie is lit... an unoriginal joke. I know.

But man, I rarely get Pokemon merch other than the games, but some day I would not mind getting at least one plushie...Either Bidoof (because beavers :bayley: ) Mudkip (Swampert line is my fav) or Popplio (it has stole my heart)

Bidoof is considered a rare plush so you'd be spending $60+ easy. That is for a small one! :shock:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Bidoof is considered a rare plush so you'd be spending $60+ easy. That is for a small one! :shock:

In that case....Go Mudkip and Popplio?

But hey, I've always had a soft spot for stuffed animals. I even brought a couple old ones up to Uni with me and I keep them in a safe place on my dresser...and they were some much needed moral support during a mental breakdown or two whenever I couldn't talk to my gf at the time (who we are getting close to getting back together ;) ) or my parents.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
In that case....Go Mudkip and Popplio?

But hey, I've always had a soft spot for stuffed animals. I even brought a couple old ones up to Uni with me and I keep them in a safe place on my dresser...and they were some much needed moral support during a mental breakdown or two whenever I couldn't talk to my gf at the time (who we are getting close to getting back together ;) ) or my parents.

The worst advice I was ever given as a child was to grow up. There is no issue with being a kid at heart as long as you can accept the responsibilities as an adult.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
The worst advice I was ever given as a child was to grow up. There is no issue with being a kid at heart as long as you can accept the responsibilities as an adult.

Yeah, I'm a big softy who still plays Pokemon (so do a lot of people), but I am also someone doing fairly well in University, have been praised for having good character by professors, and being a positive influence. And yet, still a man-child in a non-Cousin Eddy way...

Reactions: Solid Snake

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a big softy who still plays Pokemon (so do a lot of people), but I am also someone doing fairly well in University, have been praised for having good character by professors, and being a positive influence. And yet, still a man-child in a non-Cousin Eddy way...
:yeah:

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I love plushies.

I wanna start building a collection up. Mostly some Pokemon and a couple others that would be really special to me. I don't care if people think it's childish, being an adult mostly sucks.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I love plushies.

I wanna start building a collection up. Mostly some Pokemon and a couple others that would be really special to me. I don't care if people think it's childish, being an adult mostly sucks.

This is me every time I get a new one:
Himouto%20Umaru-chan%20-%20Episode%2004%20-%20Umaru%20loves%20her%20plushies.gif

• Haha

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

I remember when I was 8 years old, I wanted a plush Pink Panther. My dad actually told an 8 year old boy that he was too old for stuffed animals. You're never too old for stuffed animals! I am 41 and I still have many!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I remember when I was 8 years old, I wanted a plush Pink Panther. My dad actually told an 8 year old boy that he was too old for stuffed animals. You're never too old for stuffed animals! I am 41 and I still have many!

PLUSHIES ALL AROUND!!!

00fa10785f9529373977fd325eefd804.jpg

• Haha

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
That's sad.

I got laughed at the last time I explained it but I have slight separation anxiety, and when I saw a therapist it was determined that it developed from my mom taking my stuffed elephant that I loved to death away from me when I was 6. Said I was too old to act like a baby and have that stuff. Things like stuffed animals are ageless.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That's sad.

I got laughed at the last time I explained it but I have slight separation anxiety, and when I saw a therapist it was determined that it developed from my mom taking my stuffed elephant that I loved to death away from me when I was 6. Said I was too old to act like a baby and have that stuff. Things like stuffed animals are ageless.

Well speaking as a psychologist, that therapist was an idiot.

When I was 8, I won a stuffed parrot at a Chuckie Cheese's party. Loved it to death. When I was 12, my dad decided I was too old to have a stuffed animal so he locked me in the basement of the house and made me watch as my brother burned the parrot.

It had nothing to do with me. Just like getting rid of your elephant had nothing to do with you. It's all about other people wanting to make their narrow world view the correct one and that saddens me.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Well speaking as a psychologist, that therapist was an idiot.

When I was 8, I won a stuffed parrot at a Chuckie Cheese's party. Loved it to death. When I was 12, my dad decided I was too old to have a stuffed animal so he locked me in the basement of the house and made me watch as my brother burned the parrot.

It had nothing to do with me. Just like getting rid of your elephant had nothing to do with you. It's all about other people wanting to make their narrow world view the correct one and that saddens me.
I got the idea that they really didn't know what they're talking about, which frightened me more than anything. I have my problems and don't think I ever really got the help I needed, but there are people who are much worse off than me and they might not get the help either.