• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Just finished the first battle with Gladion, and here is my Moon Nuzlocke update:

The Team

-Dexter (Dartrix)
-Play Doh (Grimer)
-Brother Nero III (Mudbray)
-Tapanga (Herdier)
-Affection (Misdreavus)
-Egg (Egg)

The Fallen

Baggage the Ledyba: Sacrificed to get Play Doh
Peach the Rattata: Sacrificed to Hala's Eugene Krabs

Pikahuge: Died very recently via 5 fury swipes from a Sableye...one of which was a crit. The toughest loss so far as it was a big part of my team until then.

Close Calls

-Against Smeargal from the first Trial Captain as it crit with tackle on Play Doh.
-Affection barely escaped getting pursued by Crabrawler from Hala because I confused it the previous turn. As I was switching the confused animation started and it hit itself, saving my Ghost Buddy another day.
-Dexter living on 1HP from a Type: Null tackle after Razor Leaf missed....95 accuracy my tail.

Now I see why people love and hate Nuzlockes. In one day I had bad luck, good luck, made sacrifices, lost friends, gained some more, and was inches away from losing more. :please:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
All right :) I always wait until Christmas evening to open presents. Whenever I open them in the morning, I kind of get depressed throughout the rest of the day. So we opened presents about 2 hours ago. And my mom did get me Sun, so I am going to start playing tonight :D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
All right :) I always wait until Christmas evening to open presents. Whenever I open them in the morning, I kind of get depressed throughout the rest of the day. So we opened presents about 2 hours ago. And my mom did get me Sun, so I am going to start playing tonight :D
:yes:

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And my family actually has been doing our gifts on Christmas Eve night for like the last 15 years. I like opening gifts at night better too :woo1:

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I got my sister Moon for Christmas (Eve) and she was so hyped. I'm hyped to get my Alolan Sandshrew and finally start my mono ice team

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
And my family actually has been doing our gifts on Christmas Eve night for like the last 15 years. I like opening gifts at night better too :woo1:

Now I am torturing myself. I am waiting for my 3DS to fully charge to begin playing it. When I get something that I am very much looking forward to enjoying, I like to save some time to anticipate it :) So as soon as the charging light goes off, I am ready :D

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I got my sister Moon for Christmas (Eve) and she was so hyped. I'm hyped to get my Alolan Sandshrew and finally start my mono ice team

You are a very cool brother then... not that I am surprised :)

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Because it's Moon and the Moon is cool?
Because I'm going to do a mono ice run, and ice is cool

Speaking of ice, can one of you guys trade me a female sneasal when I do it? Sneasal doesn't show up until ridiculously late, so I'll probably just breed one

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Because I'm going to do a mono ice run, and ice is cool

Speaking of ice, can one of you guys trade me a female sneasal when I do it? Sneasal doesn't show up until ridiculously late, so I'll probably just breed one

Oh, then no it wasn't a pun. I just meant that your bought you sister something because you think she would enjoy it. I thought that was cool.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I was watching the Doctor Who Christmas special tonight. The Doctor had to infiltrate a skyscraper in Japan. When he got into it, there was a lot of chaos in the building. His friend asked him why no one was paying attention to them. The Doctor told him that he created a distraction. When asked what the distraction was, the Doctor said that he released a whole lot of Pokémon in the lobby :D

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well I was going to get a 3DS but every store including local mom and pop shops and pawn shops were all sold out due to it being one of the hottest items this Christmas (yet again...) so I didn't and was gonna wait til after the holidays til they came back in stock but I ended up just being given a DS Lite fo free so now I'm starting on Pearl here in an hour or so whenever my work dies down and I can take the time to invest a little bit. When I finish Pearl, W1&2 or B1&2 I'll just end up selling it in a cheap little bundle towards a 3DS so I can continue with X/Y & Sun/Moon.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I need some good nicknames. So far I have Coldilocks the Vulpix, Frostitute the Snorunt (yes, I'm very mature, I know), Black Baron the Sneasel, and Average Moist the Lapras (RIP Big Moist and Little Moist, you will be missed)

I'm looking for nicknames for a Sandslash and Crabomitable

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I need some good nicknames. So far I have Coldilocks the Vulpix, Frostitute the Snorunt (yes, I'm very mature, I know), Black Baron the Sneasel, and Average Moist the Lapras (RIP Big Moist and Little Moist, you will be missed)

I'm looking for nicknames for a Sandslash and Crabomitable

Snowslash and Eugene. Why Eugene? Because some people want to play with their BIG MEATY CLAWS!

• Haha
Reactions: Doxo