• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
My favorite one isn't even a Pokemon remix. Hooked on this...

JustusSalem

Jobber
Reaction score
So apparently, if you bring up a valid point about the other Mega-Pokemons being used inside Sun and Moon, so why can't you use them in Showdown, people think you asked a dumb question.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I got a random battle request from a person on Battle Spot. I decided to accept it for the lolz and I won! Their team was a Goodra, Garchomp, Snorlax, Mimikyu, Shiny Alolan Raichu, and a Magnazone.

I beat him with Umbreon (Void), Skarmory (@Jet Starr sorry I tagged ya, but I named a Pokemon in your honour), Primarina (Waves), Alolan Raichu (Ride-Chu), Incenaroar (Brock LESSPURR JR), and Mudsdale (BROTHER NERO WHO DELETED ITS OBSOLETE MIMIKYU AND NEFARIOUS MAGNAZONE)

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
My 15 Fav Pokemon currently from the new game.

1. Primarina
2. Bewear
3. Alolan Raichu
4. Vikavolt
5. Mudsdale
6. Kommo-O
7. Inceneroar
8. Mimikyu
9. Magearna
10. Salazzle
11. Tsareena
12. Solgaleo
13. Tapu Koko
14. Lycanroc Midday
15. Alolan Ninetales

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Are the newer versions (X&Y as well as Sun&Moon) compatible wit the regular 2DS? or just only 3DS platforms?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It works on the 2DS

Also Sun and Moon are gr8

Good to know.. I've actually never owned a DS of any kind and now I'm attempting to collect on a debt owed to me by a coworker and he doesn't have the money so he offered me his old 2DS (works perfectly) for a 2 week extension on his loan.. I was curious because that was the only way I was going to keep the 2DS.. would have just traded it otherwise.

I haven't played any of the DS versions of Pokémon and am not working with much spare cash but found a version of Pearl on craigslist in the local area for $10 so I'm going to grab that on my lunch break from work. Which works perfectly because if I'm not mistaken that was the first DS series to be released.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Good to know.. I've actually never owned a DS of any kind and now I'm attempting to collect on a debt owed to me by a coworker and he doesn't have the money so he offered me his old 2DS (works perfectly) for a 2 week extension on his loan.. I was curious because that was the only way I was going to keep the 2DS.. would have just traded it otherwise.

I haven't played any of the DS versions of Pokémon and am not working with much spare cash but found a version of Pearl on craigslist in the local area for $10 so I'm going to grab that on my lunch break from work. Which works perfectly because if I'm not mistaken that was the first DS series to be released.

Pearl is a pretty good game, beat it myself although, for Gen 4 Sinnoh, Platinum is the "complete game" in more story and Pokemon.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Pearl is a pretty good game, beat it myself although, for Gen 4 Sinnoh, Platinum is the "complete game" in more story and Pokemon.

I tried looking for Platinum for a reasonable price but everyone who is selling it outside of the stores is only charging $10 less for a pre-owned copy than I could get a new one for. Pearl should get me by for now, this is mostly going to be used for work.. or rather when I'm dead at work and have to find random things to do to occupy 2/3 and sometimes even 4 hours of my day. Gonna be a few months before I end up working my way too Sun or Moon I reckon though given my lack of time to play haha.

What are there 2 more versions between Diamond & Pearl and Sun & Moon? or is it more versions in between the two. I know X & Y and White & Black, but can't remember if there were others..

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I tried looking for Platinum for a reasonable price but everyone who is selling it outside of the stores is only charging $10 less for a pre-owned copy than I could get a new one for. Pearl should get me by for now, this is mostly going to be used for work.. or rather when I'm dead at work and have to find random things to do to occupy 2/3 and sometimes even 4 hours of my day. Gonna be a few months before I end up working my way too Sun or Moon I reckon though given my lack of time to play haha.

What are there 2 more versions between Diamond & Pearl and Sun & Moon? or is it more versions in between the two. I know X & Y and White & Black, but can't remember if there were others..

Gen 1:

Red, Blue and Yellow

Gen 2:

Gold, Silver, Crystal

Gen 3:

Ruby, Saphirre, Emerald (Fire Red, Leaf Green)

Gen 4:

Diamond, Pearl, Platnium (Heart Gold Soul Silver)

Gen 5

Black and White 1&2

Gen 6:

X & y (Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby)

Gen 7:

Sun and Moon.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Gen 1:

Red, Blue and Yellow

Gen 2:

Gold, Silver, Crystal

Gen 3:

Ruby, Saphirre, Emerald (Fire Red, Leaf Green)

Gen 4:

Diamond, Pearl, Platnium (Heart Gold Soul Silver)

Gen 5

Black and White 1&2

Gen 6:

X & y (Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby)

Gen 7:

Sun and Moon.

Was there anything standout spectacular from Heart Gold/Soul Silver & Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby that would possibly sway me to invest some money and time in picking up a copy of either of those? Or can I get just by fine with DPP -> B/W 1&2 -> X&Y -> Sun & Moon?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
They are just graphical updates mostly. ORAS is great, but it's still the same as Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Was there anything standout spectacular from Heart Gold/Soul Silver & Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby that would possibly sway me to invest some money and time in picking up a copy of either of those? Or can I get just by fine with DPP -> B/W 1&2 -> X&Y -> Sun & Moon?

HG/SS has updated mechanics (as of Gen 4) and the ability for your Pokemon to follow you, and was overall great remakes.

ORAS
They are just graphical updates mostly. ORAS is great, but it's still the same as Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Actually ORAS had updates to the story and a load more features with gen 6 mechanics. Honestly, while similar, had a decent amount different.