• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Rosie

Dark Side
Also sometimes we need to have another night where we battle and stuff, or even just a mini-tourney or something.

I have my winter break now. So I'm free until I am trapped in the confines of a University campus again.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Speaking of Salazzle on the internet...guess what mine just leveled up to... 69 :pokerface:
XS5LK.gif

JustusSalem

Jobber
I've seen my fair share of... fanart... thanks devientart... and I don't even know why. I mean, at least Gardevoir looks like a human, Salazzle is a straight up lizard
There and Rule 34, and to be fair Gamefreak did make Salazzle have some sex appeal just by design. You want to know why Furries who like lizards that is why.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
I like looking up fanart of different trainer classes to use as avatars, and Hex Maniacs are my favorite so I've been looking at more of them lately.

There's this... fascination the internet seems to have with Hex Maniacs and Moomoo Milk :/

Doxo

Moist Nephew
I like looking up fanart of different trainer classes to use as avatars, and Hex Maniacs are my favorite so I've been looking at more of them lately.

There's this... fascination the internet seems to have with Hex Maniacs and Moomoo Milk :/
Oh trust me, I've seen those, and I mean... look on the bright side... at least more people are drinking their milk, even if it is for all the wrong reasons

Rosie

Dark Side
EV training an Eevee....made a mistake after I was done and turned off my game to go back to it....AND I DIDN;T SAVE UNTIL BEFORE I STARTED TO EV TRAIN IT! NOW I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!

Rosie

Dark Side
These new GlitchxCity remixes are SO DAMN GOOD! Listen to this one...

This one kicks ass, too...

Glitch honestly has a great talent for remixes and I would listen to original songs from her if she hasn't already made any.

Last edited: